Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

I don’t know. Your generation, Templar, is going to be affected than mine. I am on my way out so to speak

I may also be unfortunate enough to be alive to see the death of this country too. She is dying. It makes me very afraid. If someone doesn't act soon to preserve this union, I will in my old age be telling little kids stories of what America once was before she fell to ruin.

That is what happens if we lose.
And if You win you will make Sure black people know their place, woman will be forced to bare unwanted children, white supremacy will be normalized, there will be a re-do of the McCarthy era, gay marriage will be illegal and discrimination will be the norm again.
White Supremacy? All I see is BLM trying to wreck the Country. BLM stands for Burn ,Loot ,and Murder.

God bless Trump and fuck the Democrat filth!

.@GOP We were put in this position of power and importance to make decisions for the people who so proudly elected us, the most important of which has long been considered to be the selection of United States Supreme Court Justices. We have this obligation, without delay!

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

I don’t know. Your generation, Templar, is going to be affected than mine. I am on my way out so to speak

I may also be unfortunate enough to be alive to see the death of this country too. She is dying. It makes me very afraid. If someone doesn't act soon to preserve this union, I will in my old age be telling little kids stories of what America once was before she fell to ruin.

And if You win you will make Sure black people know their place, woman will be forced to bare unwanted children, white supremacy will be normalized, there will be a re-do of the McCarthy era, gay marriage will be illegal and discrimination will be the norm again.
White Supremacy? All I see is BLM trying to wreck the Country. BLM stands for Burn ,Loot ,and Murder.

^^^^^^^^^ low-information voter.

EiSL6APVgAIH4ZZ

God bless Trump and fuck the Democrat filth!

.@GOP We were put in this position of power and importance to make decisions for the people who so proudly elected us, the most important of which has long been considered to be the selection of United States Supreme Court Justices. We have this obligation, without delay!

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)
EiSTWEyWsAAKpec

Your side is using brownshirt tactics in the streets.

Literally. Political violence to effect policy and sway elections
The definition of terrorism

Terrorism is the use of Terror, ie fear of a rare attack to change policy.

This is more the use of actual violence and various forms of personal damage (property damage, job loss, ect), in addition to Terror.

It is closer to in practice defacto Totalitarianism.

But, let's not fight over semantics. Terrorism is less confusing to the blue collar dem voters, who need to wake the fuck up.
Nope. Intimidation and instilling fear for the advancement of a political agenda is terrorism

We should not celebrate her death. Treat the woman with respect damn it.
As far as many are concerned....she didn't treat the Constitution or our rights with respect...Hence the celebration
Meaningless. Do you remember how the liberals celebrated Scalia's sudden death? Don't be like them. Please. I beg of you.
They are no different Templar. It is partisan human nature.
I DESPISE IT!

To those who want to canonize Ruth's life with noble prose, I say PISS OFF.
While I don't celebrate anyone's death, I note Ruth's passing as a great and timely OPPORTUNITY.
I note that when Scalia passed, the left celebrated that.
I note that while the likes or Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, in their short tenure made decisions which were NOT wholly in the best interests of Trump or the Republicans as they might have been, keeping rather with the letter of the intent of the law as written regardless where the cards might fall as any good judge should, that when it came to Ruth or Sotomayor or that other louse Obama appointed, that I am loathe to think of ONE TIME their decisions fell in the Republican's or Trump's lap!

Can anyone name such an occurrence?

Likewise when Gosuch or Kavanaugh pass on, there will be no somber remembrance for their lifelong work, and when Trump passes away some day, the Left shall shed NOT ONE TEAR even if it is FIFTY years from now-- -- you can bet your LAST DOLLAR that they will have festivals in the street, they will SPIT on his tombstone and they will PISS on his grave. His burial site and presidential library will be picketed, boycotted, protested and routinely vandalized. They will write history full of every lie they can think of to smear and tarnish his memory.

SO FORGIVE ME when I read of people waxing mournfully with woe about "human nature" and want of civility upon Ruth's death, that I don't have any kind words for her, don't shed a tear, and tell you----

PISS OFF.

Now let's get on with the important work at hand of replacing her with a rightful constitutional conservative before her body is even cold in the earth.

As far as many are concerned....she didn't treat the Constitution or our rights with respect...Hence the celebration
Meaningless. Do you remember how the liberals celebrated Scalia's sudden death? Don't be like them. Please. I beg of you.
I DESPISE IT!

While I don't celebrate anyone's death, I note Ruth's passing as a great and timely OPPORTUNITY.
I note that while the likes or Gorsuch and Kavanaugh, in their short tenure made decisions which were NOT wholly in the best interests of Trump or the Republicans as they might have been, keeping rather with the letter of the intent of the law as written regardless where the cards might fall as any good judge should, that when it came to Ruth or Sotomayor or that other louse Obama appointed, that I am loathe to think of ONE TIME their decisions fell in the Republican's or Trump's lap!

Likewise when Gosuch or Kavanaugh pass on, there will be no somber remembrance for their lifelong work, and when Trump passes away some day, the Left shall shed NOT ONE TEAR even if it is FIFTY years from now-- -- you can bet your LAST DOLLAR that they will have festivals in the street, they will SPIT on his tombstone and they will PISS on his grave. His burial site and presidential library will be picketed, boycotted, protested and routinely vandalized. They will write history full of every lie they can think of to smear and tarnish his memory.

SO FORGIVE ME when I read of people waxing mournfully with woe about "human nature" and want of civility upon Ruth's death, that I don't have any kind words for her, don't shed a tear, and tell you----

PISS OFF.

Now let's get on with the important work at hand of replacing her with a rightful constitutional conservative before her body is even cold in the earth.
You do know that Scalia and Ginsburg were great friends? But' you're right ,,I'd love to piss on the trump scumbags grave and tomorrow would be fine with me

I DESPISE IT!

PISS OFF.

You do know that Scalia and Ginsburg were great friends? But' you're right ,,I'd love to piss on the trump scumbags grave and tomorrow would be fine with me
Someone is upset that they lose again...........LOL

:CryingCow::CryingCow::CryingCow:

Karma.........so I do not engage my real opinion..........RIP...........and as always.......there will be a rush to replacement with a Borking of the replacement.
Didn’t you guys state you shouldn’t do that right before an election?
I never did............and your side would be drooling for a replacement had this been someone else...........Please save me the BS on this..............You will get a nomination down your throats before next year..........

Now you have to find another so called I've been raped actor.
My side did not deny a president his right to fill a vacancy on the claim that it should not be done right before an election.

I would not supported it.

I don't think it was as much about TIMING as it was about INTEGRITY. Obama had two chances and both times gave us two of the worst most partisan justices of my life. GO DONALD! Find us a modern Antonin Scalia to fill the bench and McConnell get him appointed before the end of October!

I DESPISE IT!

PISS OFF.

Give Trump 4 more years and you all should be upset He's destroying our Democracy MAGA is a big fn joke

I DESPISE IT!

PISS OFF.

Give Trump 4 more years and you all should be upset He's destroying our Democracy MAGA is a big fn joke
Our............LOL.......mean your side pissing on it..........as people Flee places ruled by Dems................

You are the problem.........find the blue dogs and JFK Dems again and end this leftist BS.........burning......Looting.....and so on.

We aren't playing nice with you anymore.

I DESPISE IT!

PISS OFF.

Our............LOL.......mean your side pissing on it..........as people Flee places ruled by Dems................

You are the problem.........find the blue dogs and JFK Dems again and end this leftist BS.........burning......Looting.....and so on.

I know lots of Dems who moved to Florida and THEY VOTE

I DESPISE IT!

PISS OFF.

I know lots of Dems who moved to Florida and THEY VOTE

I understand that and it's your strategy............very aware.......Was always red and now purple.........possible the mass immigration of Puerto Rico coming there Free Gratis will affect it.........same as Wet Feet Dry Feet policy and little Cuba...........adding in the Snow birds.......

We know it...........Pan Handle still holding the line.........

So........do you purposely destroy Dem control states to try and shift power elsewhere.............if you are honest ....you would say yes.

All it would take is 4 GOP Senators with a conscience to delay any vote until after inauguration day.

4 out of 53.

Odds aren't good.

WillHaftawaite a 4-4 court will not do any good after the election...

5-3, not 4-4.
You don't think Roberts could be the 4th?? Maybe not reliable but has shown he's not afraid to vote against the lying bully Trump who you support
Roberts has shown that you not count on justices to be partisan. For some reason the RWNJ’s here think that is a bad thing. Look how quickly they eat their own. Women will be in for dark times, as will children abused at the border I suspect, and gay people who just want to have the same straight people. It isn’t just abortion they want to end, it is contraception And aid to poorwomen with children (sluts).

YOur justices are always partisan hacks.

That our justices are stupid enough to work with you, like they are not, is very, very bad for this country.

Respecting precedents pulled out of a liberal ass, for one example. That is fucking stupid.

^^^^^^^^^ low-information voter.

EiSL6APVgAIH4ZZ
Nope. British Thugs are destroying this country. Burn ,loot ,and Murder. BLM.

Forum List

Back