And if You win you will make Sure black people know their place, woman will be forced to bare unwanted children, white supremacy will be normalized, there will be a re-do of the McCarthy era, gay marriage will be illegal and discrimination will be the norm again.I may also be unfortunate enough to be alive to see the death of this country too. She is dying. It makes me very afraid. If someone doesn't act soon to preserve this union, I will in my old age be telling little kids stories of what America once was before she fell to ruin.I don’t know. Your generation, Templar, is going to be affected than mine. I am on my way out so to speak
That is what happens if we lose.
1. Your race card is noted and dismissed. Get a life, loser.
2. IF roe v wade is overturned, some states might tighten up restrictions. Very few will do complete bans. And bus tickets are in everyone reach.
3. Your race card is dismissed again. Try to be less of a race baiting asshole.
4. Gay marriage? LOL!!! Unlikely. And really no one cares.
5. Discrimination is the norm now. We want to fight against it. Not that Trump has done much on that front. Banning the teaching of Critical Race Theory or as I like to call it, Marxist Anti-White Racism Indoctrination, is the smallest of baby steps.