Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

Respectfully screw her reverent wish...she knew she was in poor health for the last several years and could have stepped down during the O'Biden administration, but she thought Hillary was going to win so she took a gamble and lost...

Not arguing. Just put it out there.

If Trump doesnt take advantage of this IMMEDIATELY, hes a fool. I'm betting he will. It is his right and duty

Funny.

You didn’t feel that way about Scalia’s vacancy.

In that case the opposing party controlled the Senate. In this case the in power party controls the Senate.

The dems would have done and would do the exact same thing if the situation was/were reversed.

Exactly, and most of us don't give a damn about the Democrat's biased concept of "fair." Dems have declared war and we need to fight to win.

I think that all conservatives are sick and tired of the liberal perversion of the concept of “fairness”. Liberals think “fairness” is conservatives giving fifty percent and liberals taking fifty percent. The liberal have already threatened to make America a hell on earth if they don’t get their way in November, how can this make things any worse?

So the position the SB McConnell took under Obama's choice of a SC person
doesn't hold anymore?? I can't say anything bad enough about republicans and their lack of ethics because I notice a mod here and don't want to get kicked out .

doesn't hold anymore??

The one where he quoted Biden?
You come across Grahams quote will or maybe McConnells ?? Come on guy I know you have it in you lol
LOL

You gotta bribe the hell out of Rino's to stop this...........Good luck ........you are going to need it.

Fasten your seatbelts folks...this ride is about to get bumpy(er).

Trump will pick a nominee and McConnel will put it to a vote...democrats will lose their ever luvin' minds again.

Quick...somebody find a new blassy ford!
I wonder who's up next on the whack-job faux-sexual assault list. My money is on Alyssa Milano.

doesn't hold anymore?? I can't say anything bad enough about republicans and their lack of ethics because I notice a mod here and don't want to get kicked out .

Ed -

Speaking to Fox News last year, McConnell suggested his stance was not hypocritical -- because in 2020, Republicans would control both the White House and the Senate, unlike Democrats in 2016, who controlled only the White House.

"You have to go back to 1880s to find the last time a Senate controlled by a party different from the president filled a vacancy on the Supreme Court that was created in the middle of a presidential election year," McConnell told Fox News.
i don't care who says what. i would prefer we set rules around this and both sides follow them. til then, opportunists in action. you're a hypocrite if you say the right SHOULDN'T DO IT when you know the LEFT WOULD.

that payback i believe Coyote was talking about maybe.

My post undermines ed's post. There is no logic in expecting the Senate, under the rule of one party, to move to give advantage to the minority party.

Babe of the Day

Amy

180704_vod_orig_eyntk_amy_barrett_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Ed -

Speaking to Fox News last year, McConnell suggested his stance was not hypocritical -- because in 2020, Republicans would control both the White House and the Senate, unlike Democrats in 2016, who controlled only the White House.

"You have to go back to 1880s to find the last time a Senate controlled by a party different from the president filled a vacancy on the Supreme Court that was created in the middle of a presidential election year," McConnell told Fox News.
i don't care who says what. i would prefer we set rules around this and both sides follow them. til then, opportunists in action. you're a hypocrite if you say the right SHOULDN'T DO IT when you know the LEFT WOULD.

that payback i believe Coyote was talking about maybe.

My post undermines ed's post. There is no logic in expecting the Senate, under the rule of one party, to move to give advantage to the minority party.
a used box of crackerjacks from 1972 undermines eddies logic.

BLM in Portland going to a restaurant ......Raising there FISTS and demanding people sitting there eating to RAISE THEIR FISTS and chant with them or else.

There is no negotiating with their ilk. Their minds are closed and made up. Don't lend closed-minded people credence with your acknowledgment. Just eat your food and go. If they try to stop you, defend yourself. You will gain more acknowledgment to your cause by your response (or lack thereof).

R
A 4 to 4 tie cannot stop trump

Yes it can. If a negative ruling against the sitting president is made by a lower court, and it is brought to a 4-4 court, a tie upholds the lower court. That could have serious ramifications on national policy. And this election.
With Ginsberg gone where would you get a 4-4 tie?

Roberts voting with the liberals brings a 4 to 4 tie so trump cannot be stopped

But Roberts May try to hide like the rat he is and vote against the liberals
how do you know where Roberts would vote? one would hope he would stick with his constitutional oath

Roberts lied several times

The big one was to support Obama saying the vote gave Obama the right to do as he wished

But with trump he didn’t follow his own rule

Just a con artist scum bag

Place your bets. Will Trump try to fill the position before the election?

BLM in Portland going to a restaurant ......Raising there FISTS and demanding people sitting there eating to RAISE THEIR FISTS and chant with them or else.

There is no negotiating with their ilk. Their minds are closed and made up. Don't lend closed minded people credence with your acknowledgement. Just eat your food and go. If they try to stop you, defend yourself.
LOL

Had we done as they did with the looting .........they would know it............and you know that.........we abide the laws and they have abused it.....

They deserve no respect at this point...........that is earned and they have not EARNED ANY.

Respectfully screw her reverent wish...she knew she was in poor health for the last several years and could have stepped down during the O'Biden administration, but she thought Hillary was going to win so she took a gamble and lost...

If Trump doesnt take advantage of this IMMEDIATELY, hes a fool. I'm betting he will. It is his right and duty

Funny.

In that case the opposing party controlled the Senate. In this case the in power party controls the Senate.

The dems would have done and would do the exact same thing if the situation was/were reversed.

Exactly, and most of us don't give a damn about the Democrat's biased concept of "fair." Dems have declared war and we need to fight to win.

I thank that all conservatives are sick and tired of the liberal perversion of the concept of “fairness”. Liberals think “fairness” is conservatives giving fifty percent and liberals taking fifty percent. The liberal have already threatened to make America a hell on earth if they don’t get their way in November, how can this make things any worse?

I am an independent and anybody who knows me should realize I am not a political hack, but I agree that the next nominee for the Supreme Court should wait until after the election.

Fasten your seatbelts folks...this ride is about to get bumpy(er).

Trump will pick a nominee and McConnel will put it to a vote...democrats will lose their ever luvin' minds again.

Quick...somebody find a new blassy ford!
I wonder who's up next on the whack-job faux-sexual assault list. My money is on Alyssa Milano.

Think Aylssa will claim Amy Cohen Barrett sexually assaulted her?

Yes it can. If a negative ruling against the sitting president is made by a lower court, and it is brought to a 4-4 court, a tie upholds the lower court. That could have serious ramifications on national policy. And this election.

Only IF he votes with the liberals.

Not a sure thing

doesn't hold anymore??

The one where he quoted Biden?
You come across Grahams quote will or maybe McConnells ?? Come on guy I know you have it in you lol

Why bother.

Biden made the statement close to 30 years ago

Only IF he votes with the liberals.

Not a sure thing

Roberts is a liberal - a leftist - but this nullifies his power.

Funny.

I thank that all conservatives are sick and tired of the liberal perversion of the concept of “fairness”. Liberals think “fairness” is conservatives giving fifty percent and liberals taking fifty percent. The liberal have already threatened to make America a hell on earth if they don’t get their way in November, how can this make things any worse?

I am an independent and anybody who knows me should realize I am not a political hack, but I agree that the next nominee for the Supreme Court should wait until after the election.

Hopefully all indy's like you feel the same way We need to rid our nation of this garbage .We will never rid ourselves of the scum who followed him

Forum List

Back