Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

And the left has been acting like savages...........BLM.........Antifa........murdering police.....as the MSM and DNC politicians hype it...................

Given that I have fallen victim to the savagery of my own emotions, I know for a fact that raw unfettered emotions drive people to action. Just like it already has with the groups you mentioned. Hatred and contempt are inherently savage emotions. I am seeing those savage emotions on display, right now. In this thread.

With good reason.

Also... there is a likelihood that Republicans can lose three votes and the vote results in a tie. In that case, Pence will be the 51st vote.

Four and its over. If you can convince Graham to change his mind, that means a new justice will be in place before the election.

This country is in limbo. In crisis. I am truly afraid for where it is headed.
this is like an event that will put covid in the rear view window. if they lose another scotus seat, it's a death blow for a long long time for the left. trump has already re-seeded california.

this will go through. the left will cry foul.

and no one will give a shit.

and they'll cry even more about that.

and even less shits will be given.

nasty waters ahead. i'll be hitting the gun range this weekend and just emptying a few mags.

just make sure everything is good.

A lot more states getting ready to flip from red to blue.

Interesting note. The Republicans have 22 more seats to defend in just two years, in 2022, in another round of Senate elections.
You were monumental, brilliant, and an inspiration.

There’s a huge gathering outside of the Supreme Court building. A large crowd singing Amazon Grace.

CNN just reported that RBG told her granddaughter before she died that she did not want Trump picking her successor.

I guess that's just tough shit, because Donald J Trump is President, and will be making an appointment.

Since Sleepy Joe doesn't like the Biden Rule that McConnell honored last time, we can expect the appointment for replacement immediately.

Remember Merrick Garland? The American people should make that decision in the upcoming election - which is only 45 days away. Remember Mitch McConnell's words for not allowing a Senate vote on Merrick Garland?

I do remember the big fuss about Merrick Garland, and I'm sure that Sen. McConnell does as well.

He took a lot of heat, a lot of senators felt that the sitting President should have been allowed to have a justice confirmed in his last year.

He isn't going to take that kind of heat again, especially as the author of the Biden Doctrine is now leader of the Dem Party.
You mean the McConnell doctrine. He set a precedent.

He deserved to take heat. But he is a hypocrite. What he does now has nothing to do with taking heat.
Just wait til after the election to appoint someone

I predict confirmation hearings by mid December
Hell, I predict confirmation hearings by mid October.

Outpourings of grief from the left.
1600483164202.jpeg

And the left has been acting like savages...........BLM.........Antifa........murdering police.....as the MSM and DNC politicians hype it...................

Given that I have fallen victim to the savagery of my own emotions, I know for a fact that raw unfettered emotions drive people to action. Just like it already has with the groups you mentioned. Hatred and contempt are inherently savage emotions. I am seeing those savage emotions on display, right now. In this thread.

With good reason.

I fail to see the reason.

CNN just reported that RBG told her granddaughter before she died that she did not want Trump picking her successor.

I guess that's just tough shit, because Donald J Trump is President, and will be making an appointment.

Since Sleepy Joe doesn't like the Biden Rule that McConnell honored last time, we can expect the appointment for replacement immediately.

Remember Merrick Garland? The American people should make that decision in the upcoming election - which is only 45 days away. Remember Mitch McConnell's words for not allowing a Senate vote on Merrick Garland?

I do remember the big fuss about Merrick Garland, and I'm sure that Sen. McConnell does as well.

He took a lot of heat, a lot of senators felt that the sitting President should have been allowed to have a justice confirmed in his last year.

He isn't going to take that kind of heat again, especially as the author of the Biden Doctrine is now leader of the Dem Party.
You mean the McConnell doctrine. He set a precedent.

He deserved to take heat. But he is a hypocrite. What he does now has nothing to do with taking heat.
Just wait til after the election to appoint someone

I predict confirmation hearings by mid December
Hell, I predict confirmation hearings by mid October.

Maybe ? It is a strange election season, and an appointment would help frame the greater debate over the Presidential Election. And it would be tough for the D's to get their "surprise" witnesses alleging rape against the new justice while they are also looking to spread lies against President Trump.

I totally love this President!!!!! :biggrin: he is so amazing!:thup:

HE JUST LEARNED: President Trump Reacts to News of Ruth Bader Ginsburg's Death

classy.

Classy ?? lol Watch how fast that SOB tries to replace her instead of waiting for the NEXT President

Libs whined in 2016 when Sen. McConnell only wanted to wait until after the election. Sort of hypocritical for the libs to whine now, no?

Forum List

Back