Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

So the position the SB McConnell took under Obama's choice of a SC person
doesn't hold anymore?? I can't say anything bad enough about republicans and their lack of ethics because I notice a mod here and don't want to get kicked out .

So the position the SB McConnell took under Obama's choice of a SC person
doesn't hold anymore??

The one where he quoted Biden?
You come across Grahams quote will or maybe McConnells ?? Come on guy I know you have it in you lol

Why bother.

Biden made the statement close to 30 years ago
they won't admit that. they go back to where it last suits their purposes and that's suddenly where history begins.

Wow! What happened? How did she die? This is such a surprise! Just last week, I think, Trump released a list of candidates for the Court, didn't he???

What happened - was she in an train derailment, car wreck? What?
Cancer

A real painful way to go. At least she isn’t suffering anymore.

This is really bad news for the Party of Moon Bats.

They made world class asses of themselves in the Kavanaugh hearings. They won't be able to help themselves to be just as obnoxious with the next appointee. America will once again get to see what assholes the Democrat filth are.

Respectfully screw her reverent wish...she knew she was in poor health for the last several years and could have stepped down during the O'Biden administration, but she thought Hillary was going to win so she took a gamble and lost...

Not arguing. Just put it out there.

If Trump doesnt take advantage of this IMMEDIATELY, hes a fool. I'm betting he will. It is his right and duty

Funny.

You didn’t feel that way about Scalia’s vacancy.

In that case the opposing party controlled the Senate. In this case the in power party controls the Senate.

The dems would have done and would do the exact same thing if the situation was/were reversed.

Exactly, and most of us don't give a damn about the Democrat's biased concept of "fair." Dems have declared war and we need to fight to win.

I thank that all conservatives are sick and tired of the liberal perversion of the concept of “fairness”. Liberals think “fairness” is conservatives giving fifty percent and liberals taking fifty percent. The liberal have already threatened to make America a hell on earth if they don’t get their way in November, how can this make things any worse?

I am an independent and anybody who knows me should realize I am not a political hack, but I agree that the next nominee for the Supreme Court should wait until after the election.

Hopefully all indy's like you feel the same way We need to rid our nation of this garbage .We will never rid ourselves of the scum who followed him

100 million gun owners, Comrade Traitor, think they will be voting for the Marxist ticket? Really?

This entire thread makes me seethe with rage. Nothing much triggers me, but this did. This display of utter contempt and hatred is more triggering than anything a vile right or left troll could ever say to me on this board.
I contend that one can be sorrowful regarding her passing and also optimistic about getting the SC out of the hands of activist justices.

I don't have a problem with that. With people who can delineate between those two situations.

Seeing death as an opportunity to fulfill a goal is... not very palatable to me.

Dems will see this as an opportunity to rile up their base, I give it 48 hours before CNN goes full blast on what a threat Trump nominating someone in this period would be.
48 hrs hell. . . have you even monitored twitter or FB yet? I am surprised blood hasn't been spilt by now. . . :icon_rolleyes:

The bitch was nominated by Slick Willy. That tells you everything you need to know about how much of a scumbag she was.

This is really bad news for the Party of Moon Bats.

They made world class asses of themselves in the Kavanaugh hearings. They won't be able to help themselves to be just as obnoxious with the next appointee. America will once again get to see what assholes the Democrat filth are.

TRUE, making the Maoists act out will definitely hurt them in the general election. Maybe Spartacus will swing from the chandelier again?

BLM in Portland going to a restaurant ......Raising there FISTS and demanding people sitting there eating to RAISE THEIR FISTS and chant with them or else.

There is no negotiating with their ilk. Their minds are closed and made up. Don't lend closed minded people credence with your acknowledgement. Just eat your food and go. If they try to stop you, defend yourself.
LOL

Had we done as they did with the looting .........they would know it............and you know that.........we abide the laws and they have abused it.....

They deserve no respect at this point...........that is earned and they have not EARNED ANY.

That plays directly into my point. The ultimate form of disrespect is to ignore them and their false cause.

CNN just reported that RBG told her granddaughter before she died that she did not want Trump picking her successor.

I guess that's just tough shit, because Donald J Trump is President, and will be making an appointment.

Since Sleepy Joe doesn't like the Biden Rule that McConnell honored last time, we can expect the appointment for replacement immediately.

Remember Merrick Garland? The American people should make that decision in the upcoming election - which is only 45 days away. Remember Mitch McConnell's words for not allowing a Senate vote on Merrick Garland?

I do remember the big fuss about Merrick Garland, and I'm sure that Sen. McConnell does as well.

He took a lot of heat, a lot of senators felt that the sitting President should have been allowed to have a justice confirmed in his last year.

He isn't going to take that kind of heat again, especially as the author of the Biden Doctrine is now leader of the Dem Party.
You mean the McConnell doctrine. He set a precedent.

He deserved to take heat. But he is a hypocrite. What he does now has nothing to do with taking heat.
Just wait til after the election to appoint someone

I predict confirmation hearings by mid December
Anything sooner would just be a distraction

Actually, this whole thing is a positive for President Trump. He can make it seem as if the replacement of RBG is pending with his reelection. Which should help him raise interest with Pro-Life Americans and others who had been screwed by the late justice Ginsberg. There is little point in pushing this through BEFORE the election.

Forum List

Back