Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

We should not celebrate her death. Treat the woman with respect damn it.

As far as many are concerned....she didn't treat the Constitution or our rights with respect...

Hence the celebration

Meaningless. Do you remember how the liberals celebrated Scalia's sudden death? Don't be like them. Please. I beg of you.
They are no different Templar. It is partisan human nature.

I DESPISE IT.

giphy.gif
o
You and me both brother. I didn’t like Scalia’s rulings but he a hell of an intellect and I respect that.
. . . and the best sense of humor of all the folks in D.C.

You must be young

If 33 is young, then sure. But I have the wisdom and teachings of my 78 year old grandmother backing me. She of all people would know what it means to be decent and respectful. She was a rare type who thought racism was a bad thing... in the Jim Crow Era south.

They play by fire.........we haven't burned anything........we only respond in kind.........where does that end...............Do as I say or we'll burn the place down.

Honestly, it may come to a point where we have to fight fire with fire, but not now. We must not let this country be destroyed.
I have a son older than 33 so yes 33 is young

Eh... I'd much rather display wisdom beyond my years than show everyone how much of a child I once was.

So be it. I prefer to be looked down on by my elders. It gives me a perspective of what I might see when I reach their stature.

So the position the SB McConnell took under Obama's choice of a SC person
doesn't hold anymore?? I can't say anything bad enough about republicans and their lack of ethics because I notice a mod here and don't want to get kicked out .
so when biden said you can't vote in a lame duck year, he never said that?

just stop, eddie. this victim crap has long since ran its course. time to spoon up to your own bullshit and learn to swallow. if the democrats could slam a SCOTUS through just because they could, you know damn well they would and you'd cheer it on.

spoon up, son. spoon up.
TEN MONTHS left of Obamas presidency that McConnell wanted to wait for the next presidents choice , now 47 days left and the scumbag wants to go back against that? You and your POS' deserve the worst Hope it comes soon to you scum

In this time of divisiveness, we could all learn from RBG and Scalia’s friendship

T H I S ^^^

Those two knew how to put their political differences aside and also how to value their friendship more.

Why can't some of you do that?

Why?

Because they have been such assholes for so long.

That doesn't mean we should repay it in kind.
no we should do it 20 fold

I will not take part in this savagery.

Then take a nap.

What they are doing now.......is sickening..........I'm not the problem...........they have pushed this violence and abuse of power to extremes...........Sorry........I DON'T NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORIST.

I am the son of a combat veteran, 56, served 5 tours before being honorably discharged. So I know exactly where you're coming from. I have not seen the hells of war. I would prefer not to. That is why I take this position.

Last edited:
Regardless of how the election turns out the Republicans are in charge of the Senate and Trump is President until the end of January next year. Plenty of time to get a nice Conservative to replace the Libtard bitch.
NO CONSERVATIVES,,, we need a constitutionalist,,,

No friggin Liberal has ever even read the Constitution no less be a Constitutionalist.
I think at thispoint liberals know more about the Constitution then Trumpists.
One thing to know about the Constitution, another thing to protect the Constitution.
Trump is not doing that.
I whole heartedly disagree with your assessment of Trump.
her granddaughter Clara Spera days before her death, she said, “My most fervent wish is that I will not be replaced until a new President is installed.”

Laughing emoji goes here
Did anyone notice that Ginsberg said “a NEW president” she was a liberal activist to her dying breathe.
Did she ASSUME Trump would lose, or did she expect wed keep her seat vacant until they install a communist?

This is gonna be fun watching Dimwingers piss themselves over Trump nominating a replacement, and Mitch ramming it thru before the election.

doesn't hold anymore?? I can't say anything bad enough about republicans and their lack of ethics because I notice a mod here and don't want to get kicked out .

doesn't hold anymore??

The one where he quoted Biden?

In this time of divisiveness, we could all learn from RBG and Scalia’s friendship

T H I S ^^^

Those two knew how to put their political differences aside and also how to value their friendship more.

Why?

Then take a nap.

Do what you want. But neither side can claim moral superiority over the other. Never again. The moral high ground is gone. Nothing but a crater in the ground.

Wow! What happened? How did she die? This is such a surprise! Just last week, I think, Trump released a list of candidates for the Court, didn't he???

What happened - was she in an train derailment, car wreck? What?

A 4 to 4 tie cannot stop trump

Yes it can. If a negative ruling against the sitting president is made by a lower court, and it is brought to a 4-4 court, a tie upholds the lower court. That could have serious ramifications on national policy. And this election.
With Ginsberg gone where would you get a 4-4 tie?

"The American people‎ should have a voice in the selection of their next Supreme Court Justice. Therefore, this vacancy should not be filled until we have a new President," McConnell said in a statement hours after Scalia died in February 2016. - Mitch McConnell

so when biden said you can't vote in a lame duck year, he never said that?

just stop, eddie. this victim crap has long since ran its course. time to spoon up to your own bullshit and learn to swallow. if the democrats could slam a SCOTUS through just because they could, you know damn well they would and you'd cheer it on.

spoon up, son. spoon up.
TEN MONTHS left of Obamas presidency that McConnell wanted to wait for the next presidents choice , now 47 days left and the scumbag wants to go back against that? You and your POS' deserve the worst Hope it comes soon to you scum
and before that, biden said the same thing when it suit the lefts purposes. so get off of this shit. to say it's hypocritical when you know good and well the left would slam a SCOTUS through if they could is twice as hypocritical of you.

just get over yourself.

T H I S ^^^

Why?

Then take a nap.

Do what you want. But neither side can claim moral superiority over the other. Never again. The moral high ground is gone. Nothing but a crater in the ground.
my morals were murdered by democrats in the year 2019

Forum List

Back