Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

RIP.

Well, that will crank up the Senate.

Conservatives will be dancing in the streets.

McConnewill show himself to be a hypocrite.
Are you going to try to tell us with a straight face that in exactly four years if the democrats held the white house and senate and Clarence Thomas dropped dead Your side wouldn’t ram the most liberal jurist it could find through the confirmation process?
These leftwingers just want to undermine the election they know they will lose. They will push for a 4-4 SCOTUS during an election the Dems will not accept and will have rampant mail in voter fraud. They want the chaos.

Murkowski, Collins, Graham and Romney are more than likely not going to vote for the nominee. That's it. That's all. Stew in your anger, it isn't happening before the election.

All Trump has left before him now is to make a recess appointment. And that is doubtful.
You don’t think Graham would?
Well Graham is A GD hypocrite BUT he has spoken strongly about putting a SC nominee in until a new President in power

Murkowski, Collins, Graham and Romney are more than likely not going to vote for the nominee. That's it. That's all. Stew in your anger, it isn't happening before the election.

All Trump has left before him now is to make a recess appointment. And that is doubtful.
You don’t think Graham would?
Well Graham is A GD hypocrite BUT he has spoken strongly about putting a SC nominee in until a new President in power

So you agree that Merrick Garland shouldn't have been considered until 2017? or are you a hypocrite?

then please show the examples of that from the lefts leadership.

What if I told you that there are no examples of that from the leadership of either side?

I tire of this team game.

I may have to acknowledge one day that unity in this country is dead, but not tonight.

Just not tonight.
what if i told you i was not saying there was? these "ass"umptions kill credibility so quickly.

we can't just start in one place, we must deflect.

and here we are. proving i knew exactly where this would go. you want grace and dignity given to you, but you won't offer it unless it serves you.

you keep using those words...

as far as bitching about the reactions of the right - who believes that if trump passed away the celebration of the left would be any less loud and happy?

anyone? other than the left who betrays that notion by the hour - no one?

nope.

So the position the SB McConnell took under Obama's choice of a SC person
doesn't hold anymore?? I can't say anything bad enough about republicans and their lack of ethics because I notice a mod here and don't want to get kicked out .

This entire thread makes me seethe with rage. Nothing much triggers me, but this did. This display of utter contempt and hatred is more triggering than anything a vile right or left troll could ever say to me on this board.
I contend that one can be sorrowful regarding her passing and also optimistic about getting the SC out of the hands of activist justices.

I don't have a problem with that. With people who can delineate between those two situations.

Seeing death as an opportunity to fulfill a goal is... not very palatable to me.

Dems will see this as an opportunity to rile up their base, I give it 48 hours before CNN goes full blast on what a threat Trump nominating someone in this period would be.

I don't doubt it.

as far as bitching about the reactions of the right - who believes that if trump passed away the celebration of the left would be any less loud and happy?

nope.
For once you're right ice ,,I'd want to piss on the pos's grave

doesn't hold anymore?? I can't say anything bad enough about republicans and their lack of ethics because I notice a mod here and don't want to get kicked out .
so when biden said you can't vote in a lame duck year, he never said that?

just stop, eddie. this victim crap has long since ran its course. time to spoon up to your own bullshit and learn to swallow. if the democrats could slam a SCOTUS through just because they could, you know damn well they would and you'd cheer it on.

spoon up, son. spoon up.

Spare me the psy ops fake outrage ...........you would ram it against us if you could.......and you know it.

Gloves are off now.........the cast is set.........ramming speed......and show your true colors like you did with Kav.

nope.

Considering many on the left in here have wished for Trumps death, the celebration would be louder than the right's of Ruthys death thats for sure.

nope.

Considering many on the left in here have wished for Trumps death, the celebration would be louder than the right's of Ruthys death thats for sure.
i hate it. i hate what we're becoming.

really don't care why anymore.

when this fire burns out we'll have to see what's left and if we can work together again. but rest assured the rest of our lifetimes will be very different from what's about to come.

Forum List

Back