Russians love sanctions, there is no copyright anymore.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Russians love sanctions, any copyright, any patent issued in countries of enemies is death.
Any Russian or any Russian company are allowed to do anything they want without to be punished.
For example any Russian company can purchase all software without licenses ( MS office - $2-3, AutoCAD - $5, take any technology or franchise for nothing and call the company General Electric, Boeing. Mercedes or Microsoft.
No one cares.
Russia wanna kick all western companies out, purchase their assets for 5-10% of the real price and continue to do the same but without sharing money with anyone
Russia loves sanctions, Russia loves Putin!

Translation from Russian

For the first time, a Russian court rejected a plaintiff from a hostile country

The Kirov Court refused to pay damages to the British company, the copyright holder of "Piggy Peppa" in a claim for illegal use of its image on the grounds that the United Kingdom is included in the list of unfriendly countries
The owner of "Piggy Peppa" - British Entertainment One UK Limited - was unable to recover compensation for illegal use of her image.

The court took place on March 2.

As follows from the text of the decision, Entertainment One UK Limited appealed to the Arbitration Court of the Kirov region with a claim against the individual entrepreneur to recover compensation totaling more than 40 thousand rubles. The reason - "the defendant has violated the exclusive rights of the plaintiff's trademarks and works of art - pictures of Piggy Peppa, Papa Pig. How exactly the entrepreneur used the images of the characters is not specified. The statement of claim was accepted for consideration in the middle of November of the last year, and on January 14 the court passed to consideration of the case. The plaintiff did not appear in court. The court noted in its decision that at the end of February and beginning of March 2022 "Western countries, including Great Britain, took restrictive (political and economic) measures" against Russia and considered these circumstances to have "prejudicial significance for the present dispute". In rendering its judgment, the court considered the stated claims to be an abuse of right. "Taking into account the imposition of restrictive measures against the Russian Federation and the plaintiff's status (the plaintiff is located in Great Britain), the court considers the plaintiff's actions as an abuse of right, which is an independent ground for dismissal of the claim," the text of the decision reads.

peppa.jpg

Source

The US is at war with Russia, like it or not... Property rights mean nothing to Putin. Control of the means of production has been accomplished by edict... Putin becomes more Hitler-esc with each passing day.

The profit of any western company is almost 80% lower due to numerous payments for patents, property rights, licenses etc.
Currently Russia can rebuild almost any western article without to pay one cent
That can hugely boost economy, almost all Russian undertakers pray the West imposes more tough sanctions

They have nothing but worthless monopoly money to run an already rigged economy. They will end up having to go back to communism and set prices and wages. You good with that comrade?

The profit of any western company is almost 80% lower due to numerous payments for patents, property rights, licenses etc.
Currently Russia can rebuild almost any western article without to pay one cent
That can hugely boost economy, almost all Russian undertakers pray the West imposes more tough sanctions
And they will have nowhere to sell their goods. Most people in Russia are poor.

They have nothing but worthless monopoly money to run an already rigged economy. They will end up having to go back to communism and set prices and wages. You good with that comrade?
We shut off their oil exports to many nations... They steal (confiscate) all properties and intellectual properties inside Russia. This will escalate to all-out war very soon. The propaganda from Baron suggests he is pro-Russian aggressor and a communist sympathizer.

Wasn't it not the West who pillaged Russia since 1991, supported Yeltsin's junta in 1993, helped him to be reelected, robbed commodities through Jewish oligarchs?

i1s9n97c2wd61.jpg

1101960715_400.jpg

bd99db0c9b2028a41c57ae6070b5e2a8.jpg
Don't care. Russia was a blank slate after the cold war, investment poured in and they had an opportunity to build any kind of nation they wanted. They opted for a Kleptocracy. Everyone is stealing from everyone. Why am I not surprised to see you here crowing about the latest thing a nation of thieves has found to steal?

We shut off their oil exports to many nations... They steal (confiscate) all properties and intellectual properties inside Russia. This will escalate to all-out war very soon. The propaganda from Baron suggests he is pro-Russian aggressor and a communist sympathizer.

Sorry, but where was the West as Ukrainian Nazis since 2014 brutally murdered more as 50,000 civilians in Donbass?
Never heard a word

As I wrote I'm not a Russian, but I'm glad left-wing politically correct NWO terror dies.

Russia rejected the western way of life ( s. picture) , many western conservatives and non-lefts are happy

DhOVkNIUwAA5_EA.jpg
Good one!
But all it is is more disputed rules for this war that have already been agreed upon. Russia/Putin is renegging on America's rules.

Quite the statement against the Zionists!! Is Garrison a Klanner? I'll have to check that out!

Don't care. Russia was a blank slate after the cold war, investment poured in and they had an opportunity to build any kind of nation they wanted. They opted for a Kleptocracy. Everyone is stealing from everyone. Why am I not surprised to see you here crowing about the latest thing a nation of thieves has found to steal?

Hitler rebuild robbed country for two - three years.
Putin will apply the same economical model and the country will prosper more earlier

Good one!
But all it is is more disputed rules for this war that have already been agreed upon. Russia/Putin is renegging on America's rules.

Quite the statement against the Zionists!! Is Garrison a Klanner? I'll have to check that out!

What Zionists did good for humanity?
Just one example.

Where are condemnation of Zionism by the western lie machine?

PalestineIsraelMap580.jpg

Googled Garrison in less than a second!

Ben Garrison - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Ben_Garrison

Benjamin R. Garrison (born 1957) is an American conservative political cartoonist and artist. His cartoons are popular with the alt-right and with believers ...
Years active: 1978–present
Spouse(s): Tina Norton
Born: 1957 (age 64–65)
Children: 1
Career · ‎2017 anti-Semitic cartoon... · ‎Personal life

In Ben Garrison, the Alt-Right Found Its Favorite Cartoonist

https://www.wired.com › story › ben-garrison-alt-right-...

Jun 19, 2017 — Garrison isn't a Nazi, or a murderer, but the self-described libertarian's political cartoons have made him a darling of the so-called alt-right ...

--------------------------------------------

That cartoon is a little awkward for the political right!

What Zionists did good for humanity?
Just one example.

Where are condemnation of Zionism by the western lie machine?

PalestineIsraelMap580.jpg
You only 'think' you have an argument with me. I'm fully aware of the Zionist apartheid regime and it being more egregious and evil than S. Africa's.

But Garrison really blew the whistle on the political right's antisemitism with that cartoon and his depiction of the Jews!

In my opinion, opposing the evil of apartheid is something entirely different from Nazism and anti-semitism.

I would never suggest that Israel be pushed into the sea by I'm all for evil being pushed into the sea and drowned.

Is Garrison a Klanner?

Hitler rebuild robbed country for two - three years.
Putin will apply the same economical model and the country will prosper more earlier
They are fucked. In a closed society totalitarianism is the only way to keep control. Watch as these people become everything you have ever said you hated. They are in for a lot of social strife. The gulags will be reopening shortly.

Forum List

Back