Russians love sanctions, there is no copyright anymore.

Googled Garrison in less than a second!

Ben Garrison - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Ben_Garrison

Benjamin R. Garrison (born 1957) is an American conservative political cartoonist and artist. His cartoons are popular with the alt-right and with believers ...
Years active: 1978–present
Spouse(s): Tina Norton
Born: 1957 (age 64–65)
Children: 1
Career · ‎2017 anti-Semitic cartoon... · ‎Personal life

In Ben Garrison, the Alt-Right Found Its Favorite Cartoonist

https://www.wired.com › story › ben-garrison-alt-right-...

Jun 19, 2017 — Garrison isn't a Nazi, or a murderer, but the self-described libertarian's political cartoons have made him a darling of the so-called alt-right ...

--------------------------------------------

That cartoon is a little awkward for the political right!

Garrison is horror of any left

There was no one country or place through history Jews were not kicked out from.
Why?
Who is wrong?
Jews or humanity?
I'm not going to lie, but I think it's better to just not answer your question. There's just not enough intellect available on this board for a rational conversation.

You can at least feel content in knowing that I've heard all the talking points and have been capable of separating the wheat from the chaff.

I guess I'll have to leave you with that as an answer because I don't want to encourage you.

Currently Russia can rebuild almost any western article without to pay one cent
The FocusEconomics panel projects the ruble will end this year at 72.2 per USD, before appreciating to 68.7 per USD by the end of 2021.
Russia Ruble Exchange Rate (USD to RUB) - News & Forecasts
In 2021 one (1) American dollar equaled 72 Rubles
Today 133 Rubles equals 1 Dollar.
Ruble is worth 0.0075 United States Dollar.
Russian Ruble - 2022 Data - 1996-2021 Historical - 2023 Forecast - Quote - Chart

If I have done the math correctly, if I buy 100,000 rubles at today’s value it will cost me (0.0075) X (100,000) = $750

When the Ruble returns to its previous value of 72 per dollar my return will be (100,000) X (72) = $72,000.

This would be a profit of (72,000-750) = $71,250

In short, I have turned an investment of $750 into $71,250.
The question will be how ling will it take the Ruble to return to its previous value?
A year, maybe two or three. Even so, what an investment that would be.

:)-

Garrison is horror of any left
He's extremist and he smells of Klan. If he had any point to make, he's destroyed his opportunity with cartoons like that one.
I could never align myself with that!!

There was no one country or place through history Jews were not kicked out from.
Why?
The Holocaust, also known as the Shoah, was the World War II genocide of the European Jews. Between 1941 and 1945, across German-occupied Europe, Nazi Germany and its collaborators systematically murdered some six million Jews, around two-thirds of Europe's Jewish population

Yes, it is very sad that those Jews were murdered but it was not the end of the Jewish people.

Category:Extinct ethnic groups

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Extinct_ethnic_groups

Some speak of the tragedy acted upon the Jews under Hitlers arm is/was a tragic time, but I must add the Jews were not driven to extinction.

The following tribes were driven to extinction---

Zapotec tribe in Mexico. ...
Chichimeca tribe in Mexico. ...
Langde Miao tribe in China. ...
Mir tribe in India. ...
Ngalop tribe of Bhutan. ...
Wodaabe tribe in Chad. ...
Marquesas Island tribe of Northern French Polynesia. ...

Category: Extinct ethnic groups
Category:Extinct ethnic groups - Wikipedia

Baron, you can cry me a river but the Jews were not the only ones to suffer such a tragedy. I morn for those losses but do not use this as a crutch to hide behind.

Last edited:
You said my numbers were wrong, I asked you to correct them and WALA, you cannot.
Donald cannot correct something that does not need correcting.

Donie boy, such is life

You're going to feel 'really' stupid when it's corrected!
Should I go for the clean kill or is there more fun to be had by waiting it out for a while.
You're so stupid that you can't even go back and find out why you're stupid!

Or have you edited your mistake already?

Here it is again stupid:
When the Ruble returns to its previous value of 72 per dollar my return will be (100,000) X (72) = $72,000.
Dumb as a bag of rocks!

What Zionists did good for humanity?
Just one example.

Where are condemnation of Zionism by the western lie machine?

PalestineIsraelMap580.jpg
Christian Standard Bible
and lusted after their lovers, whose sexual members were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of stallions.

As I wrote I'm not a Russian, but I'm glad left-wing politically correct NWO terror dies.

Russia rejected the western way of life ( s. picture) , many western conservatives and non-lefts are happy

DhOVkNIUwAA5_EA.jpg
Putin is a communist dictator who has ransacked his country. That's who you're cheering for? The Western way of life might not be perfect, but the alternatives are much, much worse.

The profit of any western company is almost 80% lower due to numerous payments for patents, property rights, licenses etc.
Currently Russia can rebuild almost any western article without to pay one cent
That can hugely boost economy, almost all Russian undertakers pray the West imposes more tough sanctions
You are correct.... Add that to the growing trade between Russia and China on the overland rail system that is completely unexaminable by Western Banks and you have the beginnings of the destruction of the petrodollar. Saudi Arabia has already joined them.

Putin is a communist dictator who has ransacked his country. That's who you're cheering for? The Western way of life might not be perfect, but the alternatives are much, much worse.
They're only worse for people who actually have options. I'm glad I don't live in Russia but for the people who do Putin can actually provide what appears to be improvement even if it isn't.

The US is at war with Russia, like it or not... Property rights mean nothing to Putin. Control of the means of production has been accomplished by edict... Putin becomes more Hitler-esc with each passing day.
There's a Russian what we call anecdote (mysteriously the word has different meaning in English and its equivalent is something like a funny story or a joke. I'd appreciate it btw if someone offered the more appropriate one) that goes like this:
Two Ukrainians are drinking bear, vine or whatever, in other words having a good time and are making plans for the rest of the day.
- As soon as we're finished with the drinking part of our marrymaking let's go out and beat up some Russians.
- Wait, what if the Russians beat up us instead?
- What do you mean? What on earth would they beat us up for?
Don't you think the West behaves just like those two Ukrainian jerkoffs?

Forum List

Back