Russian life resembles the fall of the USSR

Putin is trying to restore the USSR. Actually....he is restoring the fall of the USSR. SOME "Genius."
BS.
Russia has plenty of food it can grow and also water, so no one is gonna starve.
You better worry about your high energy, gas and food prices you incestuous hillbillies.

Putin is trying to restore the USSR. Actually....he is restoring the fall of the USSR. SOME "Genius."

What an ignorant statement your hostility is why you are making false statements.

NYT

The ruble makes a strong showing after peace talks.

March 30, 2022, 10:14 a.m. ETMarch 30, 2022
March 30, 2022

Ivan Nechepurenko

Putin has made Russia a pariah in the global community.
That may change when Putin is no longer the authoritarian head of state.
Who represents the "global community" other than the US and Europe?
Russia and China are forming their own global community with the middle east, Africa, Central Asia etc in it.
Your incestuous ilk can stick to your little group, its not my food and gas prices that are going up, but yours.

Who represents the "global community" other than the US and Europe?
Russia and China are forming their own global community with the middle east, Africa, Central Asia etc in it.
Your incestuous ilk can stick to your little group, its not my food and gas prices that are going up, but yours.
China hasn't been front and center backing your master, Russia.
I'm sure that the genocide your authoritarian head of state has created is giving them second thoughts.
I'm not worried about food and gas, so don't be worrying too much.
Your ilk will be feeling the pinch within your small economy soon enough, if not already.
My friend who has family in Russia are saying things quite different than what your spewing, comrade.
But, they aren't on the payroll as you probably are.

Putin has made Russia a pariah in the global community.
That may change when Putin is no longer the authoritarian head of state.
That might change once Pootin is arrested for war crimes. So Pootin is gonna use the same words as MAGA...."inflation!...gas prices!....chaos!"

Yeah...you are a Pootin propagandist...sick SOB.

That might change once Pootin is arrested for war crimes. So Pootin is gonna use the same words as MAGA...."inflation!...gas prices!....chaos!"

Yeah...you are a Pootin propagandist...sick SOB.

I see you can't provide a counterpoint to his claims how come jimboy?

I am still waiting jimmy.

BS.
Russia has plenty of food it can grow and also water, so no one is gonna starve.
You better worry about your high energy, gas and food prices you incestuous hillbillies.
I believe the grandson of Trofim Lysenko has some grain he can grow them like how he helped Stalin and the gang back in the day.

LOL.

But if Putin puts enough troops in and around Chernobyl, there will be literally no one left to have to feed.

The man is a pure genius.

The Economist

Under unprecedented sanctions, how is the Russian economy faring​

Better than you think

LINK

And the Putin apologists jump in again.

Like clockwork, as the examples of atrocities pour in.

And the typical inability to address the claims made in the thread.

Captain America has made claims and so far, no one here has addressed it in detail with a real counterpoint against it.

How come you can't do it?

Forum List

Back