Russian life resembles the fall of the USSR

I believe the grandson of Trofim Lysenko has some grain he can grow them like how he helped Stalin and the gang back in the day.

LOL.

But if Putin puts enough troops in and around Chernobyl, there will be literally no one left to have to feed.

The man is a pure genius.

You are blabbing where is a real factual based counterpoint to his claims?

I wouldn't try to convince you of anything, Boris.

You are what you are.

:muahaha:

And the typical inability to address the claims made in the thread continues.

Captain America has made claims and so far, no one here has addressed it in detail with a real counterpoint against it why can't you respond to HIS claims I didn't make any he did.

How come you can't do it?

You can't admit it that you have none to offer.

By the way I challenge YOU by full quote to show where I support Putin or Russia war actions anywhere in the forum which I know you will fail because I don't support the war and have said so several times already, but I do support the truth about it.

Captain Russia writes the following statements:

"BS.
Russia has plenty of food it can grow and also water, so no one is gonna starve.
You better worry about your high energy, gas and food prices you incestuous hillbillies."

and,

"Who represents the "global community" other than the US and Europe?
Russia and China are forming their own global community with the middle east, Africa, Central Asia etc in it.
Your incestuous ilk can stick to your little group, its not my food and gas prices that are going up, but yours."

=====

The replies never address his claims at all just insults and empty replies with a dumb first post that didn't provide any facts, sources and using 30 year old photos thus this thread is a total failure and nothing was established in it which means no one made their case on anything.

Pathetic.

I see that mac1958 isn't going to answer my challenge since he ran away maybe someone else can.

"By the way I challenge YOU by full quote to show where I support Putin or Russia war actions anywhere in the forum which I know you will fail because I don't support the war and have said so several times already, but I do support the truth about it."

I haven't supported Putin or the war at all, I am trying to be objective over the postings in the forums and media claims because there is a LOT of propaganda floating around not sure what to think of the whole mess.

Last edited:
China hasn't been front and center backing your master, Russia.
I'm sure that the genocide your authoritarian head of state has created is giving them second thoughts.
I'm not worried about food and gas, so don't be worrying too much.
Your ilk will be feeling the pinch within your small economy soon enough, if not already.
My friend who has family in Russia are saying things quite different than what your spewing, comrade.
But, they aren't on the payroll as you probably are.
Genocide? Much talk from a country who killed over 6 million civilians throughout the wars they caused in Iraq, Syria, Lybia and Afghanistan.
We would do the victims justice by sending you and your puppets to hell in Ukraine.
Its your country that is dealing with higher prices, not mine, i still have cheap gas and food in Russia and we will have plenty of it, too bad your European ,Scandinavian and Turkish allies wont be able to get along without Russian exports, at least the latter is not stupid enough to sanction us.
And i also got friends and family in America. Brighton Beach, NY, has a very large Russian population and they suffer from the toxic policies.

Genocide? Much talk from a country who killed over 6 million civilians throughout the wars they caused in Iraq, Syria, Lybia and Afghanistan.
We would do the victims justice by sending you and your puppets to hell in Ukraine.
Its your country that is dealing with higher prices, not mine, i still have cheap gas and food in Russia and we will have plenty of it, too bad your European ,Scandinavian and Turkish allies wont be able to get along without Russian exports, at least the latter is not stupid enough to sanction us.
And i also got friends and family in America. Brighton Beach, NY, has a very large Russian population and they suffer from the toxic policies.
What's the annual GDP in Russia? <snicker>
How much does your government pay you to post on this site?
New York? figures, seems a lot of people are moving from there these days.

What's the annual GDP in Russia? <snicker>
How much does your government pay you to post on this site?
New York? figures, seems a lot of people are moving from there these days.
Just because Russia is not the country of the free(of decency and common sense) ,doesn't mean i can't post my own content. Its not much different from what your warmongering people do when they want war with whatever countre they want to bring "democracy" to.
Ever wondered why many MIT and college graduates in the US moved back to Russia? Russia has lots of growing pains to do but rest assured, our country is and will continue to prosper even without the West.

So you admit you are a Pootin Puppet and even live in Russia. Mods....you reading we have a Pootin Propogandist on USMB?

Pootin is a War Criminal. He attacked a neighboring country unprovoked. He has turned Russian into a pariah nation. As a war criminal, he will need to either stay in his own country or restrict travel to one of his associate dictatorships. The atrocities that his military is committing in Ukraine will not go unrewarded. The evidence of his criminality is growing each day.

So you admit you are a Pootin Puppet and even live in Russia. Mods....you reading we have a Pootin Propogandist on USMB?

Pootin is a War Criminal. He attacked a neighboring country unprovoked. He has turned Russian into a pariah nation. As a war criminal, he will need to either stay in his own country or restrict travel to one of his associate dictatorships. The atrocities that his military is committing in Ukraine will not go unrewarded. The evidence of his criminality is growing each day.

Throwing this back to you in mockery of your feeble replies which are dead on arrival.

"So you admit you are a Zelensky Puppet and even live in mothers basement. Mommy....you reading we have a Zelensky Propogandist on USMB?

Zelensky is a War Criminal. He wanted to be attacked by a neighboring country. He has turned Ukraine into a pariah nation. As a war criminal, he will need to either stay in his own country or restrict travel to one of his associate dictatorships. The atrocities that his military is committing in Russia will not go unrewarded. The evidence of his criminality is growing each day."

I thought you would like this in return..... since it is how you think with out trying to address his claims of which you have done ZERO.

You really over 12 years old?

Throwing this back to you in mockery of your feeble replies which are dead on arrival.

"So you admit you are a Zelensky Puppet and even live in mothers basement. Mommy....you reading we have a Zelensky Propogandist on USMB?

Zelensky is a War Criminal. He wanted to be attacked by a neighboring country. He has turned Ukraine into a pariah nation. As a war criminal, he will need to either stay in his own country or restrict travel to one of his associate dictatorships. The atrocities that his military is committing in Russia will not go unrewarded. The evidence of his criminality is growing each day."

I thought you would like this in return..... since it is how you think with out trying to address his claims of which you have done ZERO.

rofl

If you could stop acting retarded.jpg

Why would "your Friends and family" even want to be in this country, when they could be living the dream
with that utopia country where you reside? :eusa_whistle:

USMB is home to many Pootin Puppets....Sunsettommy is one of the top Pootin Apologist....obviously a Pootin Plant.

Georgia demanded from Ukraine proof of the statement of the Deputy Prime Minister of Ukraine Vereshchuk about the transportation of sanctioned goods to Russia through the territory of Georgia.
I don't understand what's going on?!
Since when did they stop believing statements and demanding evidence?!
Ahtung, democracy is in danger!

Captain Russia writes the following statements:

"BS.
Russia has plenty of food it can grow and also water, so no one is gonna starve.
You better worry about your high energy, gas and food prices you incestuous hillbillies."

and,

"Who represents the "global community" other than the US and Europe?
Russia and China are forming their own global community with the middle east, Africa, Central Asia etc in it.
Your incestuous ilk can stick to your little group, its not my food and gas prices that are going up, but yours."

=====

The replies never address his claims at all just insults and empty replies with a dumb first post that didn't provide any facts, sources and using 30 year old photos thus this thread is a total failure and nothing was established in it which means no one made their case on anything.

Pathetic.
Keyboard Fodder

The Russophobe NPCs are perfectly conforming to the program embedded in their fingers by the Netrix. They don't need no stinking relevance!

Forum List

Back