This is happening in Ukraine

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
The Russian bots and supporters probably won't look at this because truth of what is happening in Ukraine is not what they want to hear. That and the same posters that they had major disagreement on forced Covid crap and vaccines is something that they and their News agencies all pushed.

Rod and I both have a lot of time to spend these days on the Internet so we both do a lot of research and try to keep up on current events. Some of those I even post on this forum when it is all being discussed. Toro and others have used that "antivaxxer" slander a lot of things I have posted so that others could see the information for themselves. For whatever reason they done this I am still not going to hold grudges and deny the truth when I see it as to what is happening in Ukraine at the hands of evil ones; and what is happening concerning the devastation of the civilians in Ukraine needs to be seen by all who are seeking yo see the truth no matter what crappy News agency or posters who are that are reporting on it that have bought into and promoted other lies.

To me it is obvious that Russia and their cohorts mean to take control over all of the oil markets they can in order to push their agendas across the globe. I'm sure there are investors here in the USA that are more than willing to ignore the tragedies in order to make a buck too. The love of money is truly the root of all evil. They are not the majority but they can and do lead the majority in the ways of error a lot.

Evil never stops it just gets a new face and communism is an evil thing. Most believers know this but for those who have not seen any different it may sound like a good thing. Antichrist who hate Christians, Jews and peace loving Muslims also have their fingers in that mix wanting to do damage at any cost and will ignore the truth when it is presented before them. If you chose to ignore the truth no matter what the subject that is on you no matter who you are. Not that psychopaths will give a shit one way or another because they would rather keep this nation divided. That will not stand and I know this. It may be rough for awhile but eventually truth will and does prevail no matter how hard you deny it.

Russia and cohorts used disinformation to lull the world into denial of the slaughter that happened in Syria as they killed and maimed the innocent. They are trying the same tactics on their vicious atrocities in Ukraine but it will not work this time. They do not have a national leader to assist them in the slaughter of their own people and the evidence is mounting against the treasonous bastards throughout. That Spirit of the King of kings rules this world not Satan and its high time people know it and understand it. Champions throughout the world will stand against evil always and God will always have them here in the world to stand up against evil. Choose where you stand wisely,

Operator Starsky is trying to get the the true and correct information out to the world along with many others. Hopefully people on the left and the right can come together and condemn the murder and raping of the innocent for the profits of a few.

True and correct photos from the scenes at Bucha uploaded by Starsky.
Warning-there are graphic pictures

Starsky's latest video even though he and the others are very busy trying to keep up over there with the Russian onslaught.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Dems have used Ukraine as their personal bioweapons labs, money laundering facilities, and other European schemes for their private ANTI-AMERICAN agendas.

Once they put their puppet Brainless Babbling Biden in the White House, they realized they made a HUGE mistake. He keeps incoherently babbling, and actually blurting out info that has people digging into what is truth and what is Dem lies.

The Dems had to get their puppet to insult, coerced, harass, and taunt Putin into doing what he is doing, in order to get all their evidence destroyed. And just like the destructive and deadly riots over here.......OH, excuse me.........I mean "peaceful protests" that the Dems initiated and fostered in this country.......the Dems don't give a shit who they kill and destroy, as long as THEY are protected from the truth getting out!!!

Let's all remember that TITO was an avid
communist------and the day of his death was
a holiday for many persons with background in
Yugoslavia-----something like Mussolini

What I gather from your thread is that you seem to be an evangelical christian who believes (or at least suspect) Vladimir Putin may be the antichrist?

Some evangelical christians even mention the similarity between Putin and puta, spanish and portuguese for whore.

Evil never stops it just gets a new face and communism is an evil thing. Most believers know this but for those who have not seen any different it may sound like a good thing. Antichrist who hate Christians, Jews and peace loving Muslims also have their fingers in that mix wanting to do damage at any cost and will ignore the truth when it is presented before them.

What I gather from your thread is that you seem to be an evangelical christian who believes (or at least suspect) Vladimir Putin may be the antichrist?

Some evangelical christians even mention the similarity between Putin and puta, spanish and portuguese for whore.
NO WAY JOSE' ukraine is serious stuff for
ALL BRAIN ENDOWED HUMANOIDS

The only winners of this conflict are those who keep out of it.

Irosie
NO WAY JOSE' ukraine is serious stuff for
ALL BRAIN ENDOWED HUMANOIDS

So what?

Evangelical christians are entitled to their own political opinions too. Even if they are based on the Bible.

Followers of Christ do not murder people or advocate for the slaughter of whole cities and their citizens. A lot of people make claims and say that it would appear or it seems. Then they tag on a trailer in an attempt to go fishing. I have to say second guessers have an arrogance that belies their ignorance. Apparently the best they can muster is a swing and a miss. I am old enough to have seen the Berlin wall being constructed. However I have lived to see its very destruction. Now we have a new kid on the block in Moscow who wants to levy his version of a wall.

Put being a whore makes sense.

Faces and names of some of the criminals who murdered citizens in Ukraine published on video. Some of these were also in Syria. If they try to escape justice every country should have their pics and profiles just in case they try to get into your borders.

Close caption available English.

The Russian bots and supporters probably won't look at this because truth of what is happening in Ukraine is not what they want to hear. That and the same posters that they had major disagreement on forced Covid crap and vaccines is something that they and their News agencies all pushed.

Rod and I both have a lot of time to spend these days on the Internet so we both do a lot of research and try to keep up on current events. Some of those I even post on this forum when it is all being discussed. Toro and others have used that "antivaxxer" slander a lot of things I have posted so that others could see the information for themselves. For whatever reason they done this I am still not going to hold grudges and deny the truth when I see it as to what is happening in Ukraine at the hands of evil ones; and what is happening concerning the devastation of the civilians in Ukraine needs to be seen by all who are seeking yo see the truth no matter what crappy News agency or posters who are that are reporting on it that have bought into and promoted other lies.

To me it is obvious that Russia and their cohorts mean to take control over all of the oil markets they can in order to push their agendas across the globe. I'm sure there are investors here in the USA that are more than willing to ignore the tragedies in order to make a buck too. The love of money is truly the root of all evil. They are not the majority but they can and do lead the majority in the ways of error a lot.

Evil never stops it just gets a new face and communism is an evil thing. Most believers know this but for those who have not seen any different it may sound like a good thing. Antichrist who hate Christians, Jews and peace loving Muslims also have their fingers in that mix wanting to do damage at any cost and will ignore the truth when it is presented before them. If you chose to ignore the truth no matter what the subject that is on you no matter who you are. Not that psychopaths will give a shit one way or another because they would rather keep this nation divided. That will not stand and I know this. It may be rough for awhile but eventually truth will and does prevail no matter how hard you deny it.

Russia and cohorts used disinformation to lull the world into denial of the slaughter that happened in Syria as they killed and maimed the innocent. They are trying the same tactics on their vicious atrocities in Ukraine but it will not work this time. They do not have a national leader to assist them in the slaughter of their own people and the evidence is mounting against the treasonous bastards throughout. That Spirit of the King of kings rules this world not Satan and its high time people know it and understand it. Champions throughout the world will stand against evil always and God will always have them here in the world to stand up against evil. Choose where you stand wisely,

Operator Starsky is trying to get the the true and correct information out to the world along with many others. Hopefully people on the left and the right can come together and condemn the murder and raping of the innocent for the profits of a few.

True and correct photos from the scenes at Bucha uploaded by Starsky.
Warning-there are graphic pictures

Starsky's latest video even though he and the others are very busy trying to keep up over there with the Russian onslaught.

Those Who Anger the Bear Wind Up in His Jaws

During the siege of Leningrad in World War Two, 900,000 Russians out of 1,400,000 starved to death, including Putin's brother. That's why he calls the Ukrainians "Nazis" instead of what they really are, which is Globalists.
Revenge against that triggers Russian soldiers.

During the siege of Leningrad in World War Two, 900,000 Russians out of 1,400,000 starved to death, including Putin's brother. That's why he calls the Ukrainians "Nazis" instead of what they really are, which is Globalists.
Considering everything as of today I agree with my father-in-law's assessment of what they should have done after liberating one of the camps in Germany and then liberating Berlin and waiting on Russians to get their so they could hand off part of it to them. "We should have gone right on into Russia and clean it out too."

I do not understand why you call the Ukrainians
"GLOBALISTS"

So what?

Evangelical christians are entitled to their own political opinions too. Even if they are based on the Bible.
LIBEL!!!! you are acquainted with Evangelicals who have declared POOTIE the antichrist "based on the bible"?? There is so much islamic love of POOTIE ----that it is more likely that POOTIE is the MAHDI fresh out of the Well

Considering everything as of today I agree with my father-in-law's assessment of what they should have done after liberating one of the camps in Germany and then liberating Berlin and waiting on Russians to get their so they could hand off part of it to them. "We should have gone right on into Russia and clean it out too."
The Allies All Knew What Their Arrangement Would Lead To

Instead of D-Day at Normandy, Churchill wanted the Allies to attack the Reich up from the south in order to cut the Soviets off from capturing all of Eastern Europe. As it was, Berlin should have been given entirely to Russia and East Germany should not have extended to the west of it.

The hidden reason for the giveaway was that the American oligarchic clique needed a genuine superpower to scare us citizens. The defense industries needed to make money off that fear. For the same reasons, Truman didn't take MacArthur's advice on how to deal with Red China.

The Allies All Knew What Their Arrangement Would Lead To

Instead of D-Day at Normandy, Churchill wanted the Allies to attack the Reich up from the south in order to cut the Soviets off from capturing all of Eastern Europe. As it was, Berlin should have been given entirely to Russia and East Germany should not have extended to the west of it.

The hidden reason for the giveaway was that the American oligarchic clique needed a genuine superpower to scare us citizens. The defense industries needed to make money off that fear. For the same reasons, Truman didn't take MacArthur's advice on how to deal with Red China.
My husband is more the history buff. It is obvious to me though that government use a fear factor to push agendas and make money. A true shame that we allow it all and so many fall for all the scams like their war on drugs or poverty. They could have ended that all years ago but it paid too many of them and their cronies too well. The ruthlessness of some of the psychopaths that get into power is very sad to me indeed.

The German Foreign Ministry Berbok is smitten by the "photos from the Bucha", but is silent about the array of documents about US experiments in the field of biological weapons, because Germany participated in American experiments.
European diplomacy was banned from commenting on documents about the Pentagon's experiments on the basis of American biochemical laboratories in Ukraine, although they are extremely dangerous for European countries. European diplomacy hides US crimes against Europe from European citizens.
It is why all this piggy squeal about "Russian crimes"

Zelenskyy is a puppet of the DNC, just like Babbling Brainless Biden is.

Except Zelenskyy has a few working brain cells, and can keep up the DNC cloak and dagger bullshit.

If you could stop acting retarded.jpg

Forum List

Back