Russian Foreign Minster Arrives at White House ~

the very next day after firing the FBI chief investigating his ties with Lavrov's boss Putin?

maybe popping corks for THEIR progress?

and an update on efforts to lift the sanctions?

this is surreal on steroids

The desperation of the left since Hilary lost has gone from being amusing, to being pathetic! The only evidence that exists regarding collusion in the 2016 election, was between the news media and the DNC/Hillary campaign! Care to comment about that?

Apparently Lavrov is conveying Trumps new marching orders.

What would those be? Shut down or restrict US oil production?

That's the only thing that would help Russia right now.
You know who else would benefit from higher oil prices?

Exxon.

Remind me who it was Trump appointed as his Secretary of State, the person who will be responsible for direct diplomatic relations with Russia? I recall he has had a lot of business dealings with Russia, but his name and previous job are slipping my mind...

Hmmmmm....

They aren't even trying to hide it...:hmpf:

Exxon had applied for a waiver from sanctions imposed by the Obama administration in a bid to resume its lucrative joint venture with Russian state oil giant PAO Rosneft.

Trump denies Exxon permission to drill for oil in Russia

They asked, he said no. Where is the conspiracy?

We all knew when Obama gave Russia the sanctions that Tillerson was going to lift them as soon as he could get his greedy hands on them...

Tillerson reeks of oil, and Putin loves him.

When is Putin going to do some real good and start decapitating the democratic party starting with the shitstain Black Queen?

Apparently Lavrov is conveying Trumps new marching orders.

Exxon.

Remind me who it was Trump appointed as his Secretary of State, the person who will be responsible for direct diplomatic relations with Russia? I recall he has had a lot of business dealings with Russia, but his name and previous job are slipping my mind...

Hmmmmm....

Exxon had applied for a waiver from sanctions imposed by the Obama administration in a bid to resume its lucrative joint venture with Russian state oil giant PAO Rosneft.

We all knew when Obama gave Russia the sanctions that Tillerson was going to lift them as soon as he could get his greedy hands on them...

Then why hasn't it happened yet? Why do we continue to see Trump open more and more US drilling areas, or attempt to. Why did he bomb the shit out of some Russia provided infrastructure in Syria?

Between the November election and Trump's inauguration, the price of oil spiked. It reached its highest point the day he was inaugurated.

That's how worried Trump made the commodities markets.

Someone needs to tape Trump's mouth shut, and take away his Twitter account.

So all the other reasons I listed and you ignored have no impact on speculators?
You are very amusing. You assumed oil prices were dropping, and you gave credit to Tump. Then when you were informed prices spiked when Trump was elected, you scrambled for an explanation that does NOT involve Trump! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You've just been busted as a total hack. Again.

Exxon.

Hmmmmm....

Allowing them to drill would have violated US sanctions. Like I said earlier, Trump would have already relieved those sanctions if he hadn't been caught with Putin's crank in his mouth.

So what you are saying is Trump would have let them because he wants to let them but he can't let them because he wan't to let them and everyone knows he wants to let them....

What a fucking rube you are.

What? Rube? no not at all... the Rubes are excusing Tillerson and the rest of the cronies...

Exxon.

Hmmmmm....

Allowing them to drill would have violated US sanctions. Like I said earlier, Trump would have already relieved those sanctions if he hadn't been caught with Putin's crank in his mouth.

So what you are saying is Trump would have let them because he wants to let them but he can't let them because he wan't to let them and everyone knows he wants to let them....

What? Rube? no not at all... the Rubes are excusing Tillerson and the rest of the cronies...
I find it very flattering the tards are incorporating the language I have been using against them for years. "Rube". "Piss drinker". Even "tard"!

They really are completely unoriginal parroting hacks.

:lol:

Exxon.

Hmmmmm....

Then why hasn't it happened yet? Why do we continue to see Trump open more and more US drilling areas, or attempt to. Why did he bomb the shit out of some Russia provided infrastructure in Syria?

I think it was planned..He called and warned Putin...and there was minimal damage..
I don't trust any of this... to me it is so obvious what these politicians are doing for money, oil , and power

Between the November election and Trump's inauguration, the price of oil spiked. It reached its highest point the day he was inaugurated.

That's how worried Trump made the commodities markets.

Someone needs to tape Trump's mouth shut, and take away his Twitter account.

So all the other reasons I listed and you ignored have no impact on speculators?
You are very amusing. You assumed oil prices were dropping, and you gave credit to Tump. Then when you were informed prices spiked when Trump was elected, you scrambled for an explanation that does NOT involve Trump! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You've just been busted as a total hack. Again.

No, they have been stagnant in the long term sense, and it depends on if you look at spot prices vs. futures.

I am only saying that other factors have been influencing speculators far more than Trump Tweets. Again, Venezuela, OPEC attempts at production limits, and the continuing decrease in break even costs with regards to American shale/fracking production.

Exxon.

Hmmmmm....

Again, for doing what?

All you have is speculation, nothing more.

I find it very flattering the tards are incorporating the language I have been using against them for years. "Rube". "Piss drinker". Even "tard"!

That makes you a drooling imbecile as well as a rube.

Exxon.

Hmmmmm....

I think it was planned..He called and warned Putin...and there was minimal damage..
I don't trust any of this... to me it is so obvious what these politicians are doing for money, oil , and power

All this speculating to prop up your own viewpoint.

I suggest going to get fitted for tinfoil.

I hope he invites him to golf and perhaps have some borscht afterwards.

Oh bad timing...lol

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov will meet with President Donald Trump and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson Wednesday, in his first visit to Washington since August 2013.

President Trump, Secretary Tillerson to meet Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov
LOL President Trump is trolling the shit out of the leftists....I love it!

I seem to remember you pretty pissed off at Trump not too long ago. Trump trolls the internet to get his agenda out..

Bad timing for Trump, people are now demanding a better investigation...

All this speculating to prop up your own viewpoint.

I suggest going to get fitted for tinfoil.

Trump is the master of conspiracy theories which turn out to be bogus.... Trump is doing this to himself, if he would just stop tweeting and shut the hell up.
Everyday it is something adding to the suspicions of Trump and Russia..

BTW...it is the Tea Party who cry like babies about spying...the end times and living off of the grid.

That makes you a drooling imbecile as well as a rube.

You forgot Snowflake.... :biggrin:

Again, for doing what?

All you have is speculation, nothing more.

I was on a political forum right after 9/11 and had the same kind of disagreements with the GOP about the Iraq war..
Now they pretend that they even supported Bush...

Are you old enough to remember Nixon and how he tried to stop the investigations ?

Actions speak louder than words.

Russian Foreign Minster Arrives at White House

Holy crap - this is UNPRECIDENTED.

upload_2017-5-10_12-35-2.jpeg

president-barack-obama-meets-with-russian-foreign-minister-sergey-in-picture-id86547545

Barack Obama (R) meets with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov (L) in the Oval Office of the White House May 7, 2009 in Washington, DC. Lavrov was in Washington to prepare the summit between Russian President Dmitry....

Guys American foreign policy must be put on hold!

Twitter crashed!

Last summer it was Twitter that protected Trump against the GOP who were dead against Trump during the Trump/ Cruz elections...Twitter is what made Trump, and he still uses it everyday to get the word out..and he lied pissed off a lot of people who kept him afloat during that time...The Independents and Democrats..I supported him at that time .

Last summer Trump became popular with the news of the Muslim vetting / Paris attacks and Obama seemed to ignore / business as usual the concerns of the American people..

I feel that the concerns are once again being ignored and blocked ... It will back fire on Trump , with social media ( Just mark my word..)
:laugh2:

Forum List

Back