Russian Foreign Minster Arrives at White House ~

The timing is fine. Why would you say that? Because Trump fired Comey when I would bet the majority of the country, including congress wanted him gone?
Well it was the majority before it actually happened.. weird how that works :dunno:

There is a twitter storm around the world going on with the timing of firing Comey after he praised him....Twitter actually crashed last night..

As far as the reactions this morning..things are even louder this morning on the internet..

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Comey lost the confidence of almost everyone in Washington, Republican and Democrat alike. When things calm down, they will be thanking me!
Ahahahahahaha

A Twitter storm around the world you say?

WHO GIVES A FUCK? lol

The timing is fine. Why would you say that? Because Trump fired Comey when I would bet the majority of the country, including congress wanted him gone?
Well it was the majority before it actually happened.. weird how that works :dunno:

There is a twitter storm around the world going on with the timing of firing Comey after he praised him....Twitter actually crashed last night..

As far as the reactions this morning..things are even louder this morning on the internet..

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Comey lost the confidence of almost everyone in Washington, Republican and Democrat alike. When things calm down, they will be thanking me!
So?

Why? We're supposed to put the entire world on hold because the left are throwing a tantrum over here?

Not too smart when you are trying to quiet down the Russia connections....

Maybe they are trying the Reverse Psychology Technique :biggrin:

Reverse psychology is a technique involving the advocacy of a belief or behavior that is opposite to the one desired, with the expectation that this approach will encourage the subject of the persuasion to do what actually is desired: the opposite of what is suggested.

So the president shouldn't meet with foreign envoys? :uhh:

Contrary to what you bawling babies think, things still need to get done.

Lavrov is either:

1. Mapping out a strategy for Trump to force dictatorial control of the U.S. government.

or

2. Offering Trump asylum.

Possible both, just in case the first fails.

Why? We're supposed to put the entire world on hold because the left are throwing a tantrum over here?

Not too smart when you are trying to quiet down the Russia connections....

Maybe they are trying the Reverse Psychology Technique :biggrin:

Reverse psychology is a technique involving the advocacy of a belief or behavior that is opposite to the one desired, with the expectation that this approach will encourage the subject of the persuasion to do what actually is desired: the opposite of what is suggested.

So the president shouldn't meet with foreign envoys? :uhh:

Contrary to what you bawling babies think, things still need to get done.

But, but, but....

He's a Russian!!

Thank god he didn't invite a known terrorist.

th

Oh bad timing...lol

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov will meet with President Donald Trump and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson Wednesday, in his first visit to Washington since August 2013.

President Trump, Secretary Tillerson to meet Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov

It's Russia! :eek:
Oh bad timing...lol

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov will meet with President Donald Trump and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson Wednesday, in his first visit to Washington since August 2013.

President Trump, Secretary Tillerson to meet Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov
Bad timing?

how so?

Like I told Harley....Twitter was already crashing last night against Trumps timing of Comey.... we look like a joke right now too..

C_eGdhAVYAIduC5.jpg:large

jimmy williams‏ @Jimmyspolitics
Russia's Foreign Minister just blatantly laughed in the face of America by making a joke of #Comey firing. #trumprussia

Guys American foreign policy must be put on hold!

Twitter crashed!

Last summer it was Twitter that protected Trump against the GOP who were dead against Trump during the Trump/ Cruz elections...Twitter is what made Trump, and he still uses it everyday to get the word out..and he lied pissed off a lot of people who kept him afloat during that time...The Independents and Democrats..I supported him at that time .

Last summer Trump became popular with the news of the Muslim vetting / Paris attacks and Obama seemed to ignore / business as usual the concerns of the American people..

I feel that the concerns are once again being ignored and blocked ... It will back fire on Trump , with social media ( Just mark my word..)

With Comey out of the way, Trump and Putin can finally cash in.

That Russia got their man in the White House is clear.

I tend to think that it only goes so far though in all honesty. It was enough to not get Hillary; someone who knows that the way to long term prosperity is to use the model Americans had been using since the Industrial Revolution…export some money and the nations that get it buy American goods. I feel that Putin knows that Trump simply isn’t that smart when it comes to global politics. I (and Vlad) can envision Trump (if the topic were ever brought up—which I’m sure it hasn’t) telling his advisors, “Why would we want to give Poland a loan to help their famers? They can just by the grain here?” Sounds good except for those few shipments of grain, you could have gotten 300-500 tractors sold to their famers to which they would need parts (more sales—more jobs), eventual upgrades, etc… and when some farms expanded, you sell the combines, the trucks, and other equipment made to work with the parent devices. Hillary would know that; Trump would not even be remotely interested.

I doubt that Vlad is calling the plays. He’s comfortable with our coach who has never played the game fucking up on his own as he’s done for 4 months now.

It wasn't the entire world that hacked the elections.

Have you heard about the Russian Bots that brought up what they wanted you to read during the elections...It was Russia...

PRIVACY & SECURITY
How Russian Twitter Bots Pumped Out Fake News During The 2016 Election
How Russian Twitter Bots Pumped Out Fake News During The 2016 Election

Forum List

Back