Russian Foreign Minster Arrives at White House ~

Oh bad timing...lol

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov will meet with President Donald Trump and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson Wednesday, in his first visit to Washington since August 2013.

President Trump, Secretary Tillerson to meet Russian Foreign Minister Lavrov

Likely to reprogram their Manchurian candidate for phase two.
xlzcj8.jpg

Why don't you pass the time by playing a little solitaire?

Oh bad timing...lol

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov will meet with President Donald Trump and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson Wednesday, in his first visit to Washington since August 2013.

It's Russia! :eek:
Oh bad timing...lol

Bad timing?

how so?

Like I told Harley....Twitter was already crashing last night against Trumps timing of Comey.... we look like a joke right now too..

C_eGdhAVYAIduC5.jpg:large

jimmy williams‏ @Jimmyspolitics
Russia's Foreign Minister just blatantly laughed in the face of America by making a joke of #Comey firing. #trumprussia

Yes you do, indeed you do!

rofl_emoticon.gif

Oh bad timing...lol

Likely to reprogram their Manchurian candidate for phase two.
"Why don't you pass the time by playing a little solitaire?"

Why don't you go huff some propane trumpkin. It will help your vagina stop twitching.

Trump tried to impress his boss by firing Comey.

Lavrov is Russian Minister of External Affairs, thus he is meeting with his employees.
You guys just can't stop the stupid.

A couple months ago Trump was a Putin sock. Then last month He tried to start ww3 with Russia. Now we're back to him being Putin's puppet.

You fools are completely embarrassing yourselves.

It's the flinging spaghetti method of political complaining, throw it all against the wall and see what sticks.

Why? We're supposed to put the entire world on hold because the left are throwing a tantrum over here?

Not too smart when you are trying to quiet down the Russia connections....

Maybe they are trying the Reverse Psychology Technique :biggrin:

Reverse psychology is a technique involving the advocacy of a belief or behavior that is opposite to the one desired, with the expectation that this approach will encourage the subject of the persuasion to do what actually is desired: the opposite of what is suggested.

So the president shouldn't meet with foreign envoys? :uhh:

Contrary to what you bawling babies think, things still need to get done.

LOL.... go ahead and excuse it Marion, it is only making the ones on the fence about Trump agreeing that he has connections and want a better investigation...It will backfire..

BTW..I just realized yesterday that you avatar was Gollum...I wondered what happened to you..ol

vfegqp.jpg

The whole world knows the answer to that question now.

Lavrov is Russian Minister of External Affairs, thus he is meeting with his employees.

A couple months ago Trump was a Putin sock. Then last month He tried to start ww3 with Russia. Now we're back to him being Putin's puppet.

It's the flinging spaghetti method of political complaining, throw it all against the wall and see what sticks.

Leaked information to see how the public feels has been going on for years...

Leaked information to see how the public feels has been going on for years...

Got tinfoil?

Trump and Putin's messenger couldn't exactly meet on an airplane on the tarmac, you know?

Apparently Lavrov is conveying Trumps new marching orders.

What would those be? Shut down or restrict US oil production?

That's the only thing that would help Russia right now.
You know who else would benefit from higher oil prices?

Exxon.

Remind me who it was Trump appointed as his Secretary of State, the person who will be responsible for direct diplomatic relations with Russia? I recall he has had a lot of business dealings with Russia, but his name and previous job are slipping my mind...

Hmmmmm....

Exxon.

Remind me who it was Trump appointed as his Secretary of State, the person who will be responsible for direct diplomatic relations with Russia? I forget.

Hmmmmm....
Russia would also benefit. And it's only a matter of time before Trump tries easing sanctions.

Exxon.

Remind me who it was Trump appointed as his Secretary of State, the person who will be responsible for direct diplomatic relations with Russia? I recall he has had a lot of business dealings with Russia, but his name and previous job are slipping my mind...

Hmmmmm....

Exxon makes money regardless, the real $$ is for the drillers when prices go up.

Oh bad timing...lol

It's Russia! :eek:
Oh bad timing...lol

Bad timing?

how so?

Like I told Harley....Twitter was already crashing last night against Trumps timing of Comey.... we look like a joke right now too..

C_eGdhAVYAIduC5.jpg:large

jimmy williams‏ @Jimmyspolitics
Russia's Foreign Minister just blatantly laughed in the face of America by making a joke of #Comey firing. #trumprussia

Yes you do, indeed you do!

rofl_emoticon.gif

Not for long Marion...but don't worry we won't ever let you live it down and forget it...:biggrin:

Exxon.

Hmmmmm....

Exxon makes money regardless, the real $$ is for the drillers when prices go up.

The higher oil prices go, the more money Exxon makes.

Remember when oil went to $145 under Bush? Exxon made record profits. And then the Democrats wanted to steal it.

Forum List

Back