Trump may tap son-in-law Jared Kushner for Secretary of State in a second term

You clearly have no clue what Maddoff did. Go get educated, maggot.
Kushner lost over $1 billion in his previous real estate investment.

Would you trust him with your money (like with Bernie Maddoff)?

1-2% is a standard fee for hedge funds, plus a customary 20% of profits.

Nothing unusual about the fee his firm got, Dumbass.
The board of the company that provided these funds called the fees excessive and noted that Kushner would get 25 million REGARDLESS OF PERFORMANCE.

MBS overruled the board

A law degree. Working in the Clinton Administration, as an Assistant Secretary to the Commerce Secretary. Understanding how to work with western business standards of corporate government and regulation.

When HB was originally appointed to the Burisma Board, the rap against him was he had no experience in the oil and gas sector, which was true. But Republicans have now morphed this criticism to the point where they claim that HB had no marketable skills whatsoever and is completely unqualified to do anything, which is a complete lie.

Jared Kuchner has no experience or education in hedge fund management whatsoever. His education and experience is all in real estate managment. The $2 billion is simply an open bribe for all Jared's fine work in the Khashoggi murder.
Hunter has spent a great amount of time screwed up. Addicts are not very controlled in everyday living responsibilities. There are those who hide it and can operate somewhat normally for short periods. The photographs and videos of him are not Victorian era quality of how one acts in a respectful and honorable way. Reformed drunks and addicts may tell you that themselves and also many are damaged in their personalities from it.

Hunter has spent a great amount of time screwed up. Addicts are not very controlled in everyday living responsibilities. There are those who hide it and can operate somewhat normally for short periods. The photographs and videos of him are not Victorian era quality of how one acts in a respectful and honorable way. Reformed drunks and addicts may tell you that themselves and also many are damaged in their personalities from it.
And yet, Joe didn't bring his family into the white house (against the law) like Trump did.

Crackhead was a lawyer, huh? Big fucking deal. He had zero experience in Ukraine, oil, or gas. None. Even he admitted he got the job because of his last name, Dumbass.

Oh, and Kushner's education included and MBA in Business, and law. Also, your ignorance of hedge funds just bit you in your pasty white, dimpled ass. His experience in real estate investments fits perfectly with hedge funds, moron.

Oh, and let's see your evidence he got a "$2 billion bribe for the Khashoggi murder" Dragonlady I say you are a lying sack of KKKanadian vermin shit. Prove me wrong.

2021 Top 25 Largest Real Estate Hedge Funds Overview​

The 25 largest real estate hedge funds manage $286.8 billion in assets as of early 2021. 84% of the top real estate hedge funds are based in the United States. 32% of the largest real estate funds are based in New York.

With $61 billion in AUM, Cerberus Capital Management is the largest real estate hedge fund manager in 2021. Angelo Gordon and Oaktree Capital Management rank two and three, respectively, among the biggest real estate hedge funds.

Real estate funds invest in residential and commercial real estate and land in a number of ways, but the most common is through real estate securities such as REITs.

The below list of top real estate hedge funds includes hedge fund companies operating at least one hedge fund vehicle investing in real estate.

You don't need experience in the sector to sit on any Board of Directors. Directors have no function in the day to day operations of the corporation. Their role is to protect the interests of the shareholders.

Directors are elected by the shareholders to protect their interests. They review and approve the financial statements and appoint the officers of the company, and set salaries and bonuses for the corporation's officers. That's about it.

Getting hired because of your last name isn't a crime. HB trading on his last name is a big "So what?". Every rich kid does it.

Presidential children and siblings have been it since John Adams and John Quincy Adams. Who can forget Billy Carter and "Billy Beer".

Getting hired because of your last name isn't a crime. HB trading on his last name is a big "So what?". Every rich kid does it.
Its still sleazy. I can call that sleazy and still call Kirchner sleazier, and still say Kirchner near any movement entity is a cronyism disaster.

HHAHA you are once again clueless. He has started his own firms. Keep being ignorant and repeating dembot propaganda...the Cult loves ignorance

No he hasn't. Until Jared started his "private equity firm", he only worked for his father's company. But nice try.

The board of the company that provided these funds called the fees excessive and noted that Kushner would get 25 million REGARDLESS OF PERFORMANCE.

MBS overruled the board
The fee is in line with what is customary, Dumbass.

You don't need experience in the sector to sit on any Board of Directors. Directors have no function in the day to day operations of the corporation. Their role is to protect the interests of the shareholders.

Directors are elected by the shareholders to protect their interests. They review and approve the financial statements and appoint the officers of the company, and set salaries and bonuses for the corporation's officers. That's about it.

Presidential children and siblings have been it since John Adams and John Quincy Adams. Who can forget Billy Carter and "Billy Beer".
So you think Crackhead's no-show job was to review their financial statements? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 895822

Former President Donald Trump could tap his son-in-law Jared Kushner as Secretary of State if he wins another term, reported Vanity Fair on Wednesday.

"According to two sources, prominent Republicans are speculating that Kushner is in the running to take charge at Foggy Bottom if Trump wins in November," reported Gabriel Sherman. "One source briefed on the conversations said Republican senators have privately asked Kushner to head up the agency." Sources also said that Kushner, who walked away from politics to work in investment, will take until late summer to make his decision.

Kushner served in a White House advisory role in the previous Trump term. While he was not formally a diplomat, Trump frequently tapped him for foreign policy projects, and he was involved in the negotiation of deals between Israel and Arab states known as the Abraham Accords.

More at the link below...

Wow, that sounds pretty scary to me! What do you think?

Selfie sticks, tywraps and fake gallows are very scary to you.

View attachment 895822

Former President Donald Trump could tap his son-in-law Jared Kushner as Secretary of State if he wins another term, reported Vanity Fair on Wednesday.

"According to two sources, prominent Republicans are speculating that Kushner is in the running to take charge at Foggy Bottom if Trump wins in November," reported Gabriel Sherman. "One source briefed on the conversations said Republican senators have privately asked Kushner to head up the agency." Sources also said that Kushner, who walked away from politics to work in investment, will take until late summer to make his decision.

Kushner served in a White House advisory role in the previous Trump term. While he was not formally a diplomat, Trump frequently tapped him for foreign policy projects, and he was involved in the negotiation of deals between Israel and Arab states known as the Abraham Accords.

That would make for an interesting confirmation hearing.

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) said Thursday that Jared Kushner, former President Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser while in office, “crossed the line of ethics” by accepting a $2 billion investment from the Saudi government in his private investment firm six months after he left the White House.

Its still sleazy. I can call that sleazy and still call Kirchner sleazier, and still say Kirchner near any movement entity is a cronyism disaster.

Of course it's sleazy. All forms of cronyism and nepotism is sleazy but it's not illegal.

The old expression "It's not what you know it's who you know" lives on in politics and business. I'll admit that the best paying job I ever had in my life was an "untendered government contract" dealing with construction liens and holdbacks on government construction, which landed in my lap through a friend of a friend.

Yes, I was fully qualified for the this job which required extremely specialized skills, and yes, I was definitely worth the money they paid me, and more, but that job was never advertized, or pubished. And there was a huge scandal going on at the time over "untendered government contracts".

That would make for an interesting confirmation hearing.

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) said Thursday that Jared Kushner, former President Trump’s son-in-law and senior adviser while in office, “crossed the line of ethics” by accepting a $2 billion investment from the Saudi government in his private investment firm six months after he left the White House.
“Acting…” needs no confirmation

View attachment 895822

USMB Gold.

Forum List

Back