Russian Foreign Minster Arrives at White House ~

The timing is fine. Why would you say that? Because Trump fired Comey when I would bet the majority of the country, including congress wanted him gone?
Well it was the majority before it actually happened.. weird how that works :dunno:

Trump tried to impress his boss by firing Comey.

Lavrov is Russian Minister of External Affairs, thus he is meeting with his employees.

the very next day after firing the FBI chief investigating his ties with Lavrov's boss Putin?

maybe popping corks for THEIR progress?

and an update on efforts to lift the sanctions?

this is surreal on steroids

Why? We're supposed to put the entire world on hold because the left are throwing a tantrum over here?

Not too smart when you are trying to quiet down the Russia connections....

Maybe they are trying the Reverse Psychology Technique :biggrin:

Reverse psychology is a technique involving the advocacy of a belief or behavior that is opposite to the one desired, with the expectation that this approach will encourage the subject of the persuasion to do what actually is desired: the opposite of what is suggested.

Why? We're supposed to put the entire world on hold because the left are throwing a tantrum over here?

Reverse psychology is a technique involving the advocacy of a belief or behavior that is opposite to the one desired, with the expectation that this approach will encourage the subject of the persuasion to do what actually is desired: the opposite of what is suggested.
or they aren't worried about the connections because a few people have repeatedly stated there is no connection?

Trump tried to impress his boss by firing Comey.

Lavrov is Russian Minister of External Affairs, thus he is meeting with his employees.
You guys just can't stop the stupid.

A couple months ago Trump was a Putin sock. Then last month He tried to start ww3 with Russia. Now we're back to him being Putin's puppet.

You fools are completely embarrassing yourselves.

The world does not revolve around the liberal agenda.

A couple months ago Trump was a Putin sock. Then last month He tried to start ww3 with Russia. Now we're back to him being Putin's puppet.

You fools are completely embarrassing yourselves.
I didn't say that. Trump is Lavrov's puppet. Putin is too important to deal with Trump.

What ever happened to "don't vote for Hillary, she'll start WWIII"?

I never believed he was trying to start WWIII with Russia.

Comey getting fired is going to affect the investigation into Russian ties?

I didn't realize he was the only FBI agent involved in the investigation.

The timing is fine. Why would you say that? Because Trump fired Comey when I would bet the majority of the country, including congress wanted him gone?
Well it was the majority before it actually happened.. weird how that works :dunno:

There is a twitter storm around the world going on with the timing of firing Comey after he praised him....Twitter actually crashed last night..

As far as the reactions this morning..things are even louder this morning on the internet..

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
Comey lost the confidence of almost everyone in Washington, Republican and Democrat alike. When things calm down, they will be thanking me!

Forum List

Back