Zone1 Russian EMP capabilities......why aren't we taking this seriously?

Says who?

Russia cannot win a war against the combined forces of the United States, Great Britain, France, Germany, Poland, Canada, Belgium, Turkey, Italy, Norway and others. Russia doesn't want to, or need to, tango with the whole free world to get a bombed out shithole country. Russia is going to continue to bluff, and hope to god they don't accidentally strike NATO soil.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Europe can't even field a tiny army to defend themselves, let alone aiding the United States if we needed help........dittos every other country you listed......they have all given up on defending themselves and now simply want the U.S. to protect them........with guns...

Why didn't the Russians nuke Afghanistan during their fun and games there from 1979-1989?

Different country vs. the more advanced, industrialized Western nations....you can cripple modern countries with an EMP, but not so much in Afghanistan..

They are not facing ultimate defeat or surrender. They are nly facing defeat in a stupid war with a small nation next to them
True, but only if it was that they were just fighting that small nation next to them, but you know that's not the case.

The wonder is whether Ukraine stop's after it's push to drive Russia back, otherwise once Russia is back across it's border ? I'm wondering if Ukraine figures that it might have the upper hand on Russia once defeated in Ukraine, and seeks to go further in order to make sure such a thing never happens again ??

Russia might also be wondering the same thing, so without mediation by respected powerful nation's that will give guarantees to both parties involved, then this this can escalate into a world war due to the situation going unregulated, and going buck wild like a boiler heading to it's boiling point.

True, but only if it was that they were just fighting that small nation next to them, but you know that's not the case.

The wonder is whether Ukraine stop's after it's push to drive Russia back, otherwise once Russia is back across it's border ? I'm wondering if Ukraine figures that it might have the upper hand on Russia once defeated in Ukraine, and seeks to go further in order to make sure such a thing never happens again ??

Russia might also be wondering the same thing, so without mediation by respected powerful nation's that will give guarantees to both parties involved, then this this can escalate into a world war due to the situation going unregulated, and going buck wild like a boiler heading to it's boiling point.

You have to know that Ukraine beating Russia is still a long shot.......putin can just keep sending in bodies until Ukraine runs out of men and boys to shoot at them.............

You have to know that Ukraine beating Russia is still a long shot.......putin can just keep sending in bodies until Ukraine runs out of men and boys to shoot at them.............
True, but at some point even Putin will want to deliver a final blow, just like any nation would if were being humiliated on the world stage, and if he figures that the west certainly is no longer willing to work with Russia after this situation is over.

I could care less who wins. I am just an observer that is attempting to read the script that is unfolding before our very eyes and is speaking to our ears when listening to it all.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Europe can't even field a tiny army to defend themselves, let alone aiding the United States if we needed help........dittos every other country you listed......they have all given up on defending themselves and now simply want the U.S. to protect them........with guns...

That's your opinion, and you're entitled to it.

In my opinion (which I am entitled to), there is no way Russia would be dumb enough to attack one of those countries, otherwise ALL of those countries are obligated to attack back. Russia has committed most of its army in Ukraine and they are ever so barely making any progress. Think about it. Russia is BARELY making progress against Ukraine. What would happen if Russia decided to take on the top militaries in the world? It wouldn't work for them.

In my opinion (which I am entitled to), there is no way Russia would be dumb enough to attack one of those countries, otherwise ALL of those countries are obligated to attack back. Russia has committed most of its army in Ukraine and they are ever so barely making any progress. Think about it. Russia is BARELY making progress against Ukraine. What would happen if Russia decided to take on the top militaries in the world? It wouldn't work for them.

I was just pointing out that those other countries would be able to contribute almost nothing as far as field forces to a war......they can't supply their armies and they don't have blue water navies anymore......they have become so dependent on the U.S. to protect them, that it would take them forever to ramp up, if their left wing parties would even allow them to ramp up...

I was just pointing out that those other countries would be able to contribute almost nothing as far as field forces to a war......they can't supply their armies and they don't have blue water navies anymore......they have become so dependent on the U.S. to protect them, that it would take them forever to ramp up, if their left wing parties would even allow them to ramp up...

Again, that's your opinion. Those stories you hear about nothing being ready or serviceable? That's all bullshit meant to scare you. In a time of war, a nation can mobilize at the snap of a finger if need be. Ukraine was able to halt the Russian advance within the first week of war, and they didn't have all the fancy U.S. and European gear. The Europeans know war with Russia is a remote possibility, and therefore they're working on their equipment and manpower.

Don't let the outdated and skewed fear monger reports fool you. When the time comes, the world can mobilize at a moments notice.

Again, that's your opinion. Those stories you hear about nothing being ready or serviceable? That's all bullshit meant to scare you. In a time of war, a nation can mobilize at the snap of a finger if need be. Ukraine was able to halt the Russian advance within the first week of war, and they didn't have all the fancy U.S. and European gear. The Europeans know war with Russia is a remote possibility, and therefore they're working on their equipment and manpower.

Don't let the outdated and skewed fear monger reports fool you. When the time comes, the world can mobilize at a moments notice.

Ukraine has been preparing for the invasion for years now.......Tim Kennedy, a retired Special Forces soldier and military advisor talked about training Ukrainians on the Joe Rogan show.......he said they were preparing long before the invasion........

Here is Tim Kennedy on another podcast...

They wouldn't attempt that (attack a NATO country), but if they came to that crossroad, it would mean world war three, and ultimately a nuclear Armageddon. Nobody wins.

Wrong

I know that it is PRECISELY the case that they are simply fighting a small neighboring country. That is all they are fighting, Ujraine does not habve the ability to follow up with an invasion of Russia.

Wrong

I know that it is PRECISELY the case that they are simply fighting a small neighboring country. That is all they are fighting, Ujraine does not habve the ability to follow up with an invasion of Russia.
Then who wins in the end ?

I would say after putin dies, they Russians simply pull out..........
Possible but highly unlikely, hmmmm yet maybe a fair analysis based on what knowledge though ??

Ok if Putin remains then who wins ?

You do realize that globalist are seeking control of the entire world correct ???

Who are the globalists ???

What role do they play in all of this ??

The larger picture is in view maybe ?

Where is it all heading ??

Says who?

Russia cannot win a war against the combined forces of the United States, Great Britain, France, Germany, Poland, Canada, Belgium, Turkey, Italy, Norway and others. Russia doesn't want to, or need to, tango with the whole free world to get a bombed out shithole country. Russia is going to continue to bluff, and hope to god they don't accidentally strike NATO soil.
Screenshot_20230113_185533_Gallery.jpg

Well to be fair, they are dependent upon the strength of the Ukranian spirit and abilities to stave off the Russian advances with the use of the equipment they are giving them. So to say that any of the outside forces would not be able to defeat Russia is being a little disingenuous wouldn't you say ??

Forum List

Back