Russia! Russia! Russia!

Hilarious. I’m enjoying you claiming Putin can do with $200k what Democrats can’t do with $500M and it’s horrible voters learn the truth about candidates.
I can see you've latched on to that idiotic talking point so tightly it doesn't allow you to consider the facts. Imagine my surprise.

Sounds like you have forgotten that the Russians hacked the DNC and passed the stolen emails to Trump via wikileaks. Remember how Trump gleefully used them in his campaign in spite of being told they were stolen by Russia? Glad I could refresh your memory.
Got a link for that bullshit? Wikileaks posts stuff online. They did not just give to Trump.
As I recall Podesta's PW was "password", so as for being "hacked"?
What was so valuable in those emails? I'm blanking. IMHO Hillary's illegal server cost her the election, her fault, no one else's.
I love it when Trumpbots want a link to something that is common knowledge. Shows just how little they pay attention.
If it’s so common knowledge then a link should be easy for you.
I don't play pointless games with retards.
then you never play solitaire !

For the last 3 years the Left have claimed a couple of hundred thousand dollars in lousy Facebook ads made Donald Trump beat Hillary.

Bloomberg just spent $500M and couldn’t even come close within his own party.

The population of the US is 327 million. He could have given each us $1M and had a ton of money left over. Do you still think Bloomberg wishes to help Americans?

So anyone want to tell us more how Russia stole the election from Hillary?
I see you are till singing the praises for Russia.

We all know they interfered to help your orange doughboy.
So you think Russia is more effective spending $150K than Democrats are at spending $500M.

Boy, you really got me.

Hilarious. I’m enjoying you claiming Putin can do with $200k what Democrats can’t do with $500M and it’s horrible voters learn the truth about candidates.
I can see you've latched on to that idiotic talking point so tightly it doesn't allow you to consider the facts. Imagine my surprise.
Tell us more about Russians under every bed and Comrade Sanders love affair with the USSR.

i see you and your communist comrades are gearing up to blame the loss in 2020 on Russia again !

Tell us more about Russians under every bed and Comrade Sanders love affair with the USSR.

It's telling how those who were so fond of the Soviet Union, when it was a Communist nation, are now that same ones who make a big bogeyman out of post-Communist, post-Soviet Russia.
I’m so old I remember when a Community Organizer President mocked his opposition for claiming Russia was a threat.

I’m so old I remember when a Community Organizer President mocked his opposition for claiming Russia was a threat.

Would that be the same President who, some time not long before the 2012 elections, told Russia's then-President that he'd have more “flexibility” in pandering to Russia's interests after that election?
And who ordered our cyber Intel to stand down from looking into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Obama cyber chief confirms 'stand down' order against Russian cyberattacks in summer 2016

For the last 3 years the Left have claimed a couple of hundred thousand dollars in lousy Facebook ads made Donald Trump beat Hillary.

The population of the US is 327 million. He could have given each us $1M and had a ton of money left over. Do you still think Bloomberg wishes to help Americans?

That's because Bloomberg posted true things.

The Russians posted propaganda designed to feed into the deplorable's prejudices.

There is also the fact that most of what was determined to be Russian interference wasn't even paid ads.

Sounds like you have forgotten that the Russians hacked the DNC and passed the stolen emails to Trump via wikileaks. Remember how Trump gleefully used them in his campaign in spite of being told they were stolen by Russia? Glad I could refresh your memory.
Got a link for that bullshit? Wikileaks posts stuff online. They did not just give to Trump.
What was so valuable in those emails? I'm blanking. IMHO Hillary's illegal server cost her the election, her fault, no one else's.
I love it when Trumpbots want a link to something that is common knowledge. Shows just how little they pay attention.
Yes, my friends. Water is indeed wet.

There is no "common knowledge" but there are "alternative facts".
The hacked DNC & Podesta emails were "released" they were NOT given to the Trump campaign. So you lied. Thanks for playing.

2016 Democratic National Committee email leak - Wikipedia

Podesta emails - Wikipedia
Hilarious when some bloody tRumpling accuses someone else of using "alternative facts".

Do you kids really forget who said that?

So you think Russia is more effective spending $150K than Democrats are at spending $500M.

Boy, you really got me.

Trump loves Putin. Putin helped Trump win. You assfucks deny it. Too funny.

Bloomberg ads are great. Ads made by an American based on the truth.

vs Russian lies supported by you & Trump.

Would that be the same President who, some time not long before the 2012 elections, told Russia's then-President that he'd have more “flexibility” in pandering to Russia's interests after that election?
And who ordered our cyber Intel to stand down from looking into Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Obama cyber chief confirms 'stand down' order against Russian cyberattacks in summer 2016
Moscow Mitch said no.

That's because Bloomberg posted true things.

The one Bloomberg ad that I saw repeatedly, selling is “health care” plan, told nothing but some of the same lies that were used to sell the ObamaCare scam. Seriously. I remember a promise that his plan would reduce health care costs, just like Obama lied about his scam, and I remember, not the same words, but the same meaning as Obama's infamous “If you like your [doctor | health care plan] you can keep your [doctor | health care plan] lie. There was also a promise to protect women's “right” to have their own children brutally murdered in cold blood.

Boy, you really got me.

Trump loves Putin. Putin helped Trump win. You assfucks deny it. Too funny.

Bloomberg ads are great. Ads made by an American based on the truth.

vs Russian lies supported by you & Trump.
Tell Putin that after the election Trump will have more flexibility and be able to work freely with him.

Forum List

Back