Russia! Russia! Russia!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
For the last 3 years the Left have claimed a couple of hundred thousand dollars in lousy Facebook ads made Donald Trump beat Hillary.

Bloomberg just spent $500M and couldn’t even come close within his own party.

The population of the US is 327 million. He could have given each us $1M and had a ton of money left over. Do you still think Bloomberg wishes to help Americans?

So anyone want to tell us more how Russia stole the election from Hillary?

It is notable that the very same people who have been clinging to this absurd conspiracy theory alleging that foreign interference from Russian helped elect Donald Trump to the Presidency,are the same ones who advocate polices which allow invading foreign criminals to enter and remain in this country, while opposing any policies that would prevent these invaders from fraudulently voting in our elections; as well as having opposed allowing the census to ask respondents about their citizenship, which means that representation in Congress and in the Electoral College will be skewed to include foreigners. This is the real foreign interference in our elections and in our processes of government, brought to you by the same folks who persist in falsely accusing President Trump of soliciting and benefiting from foreign interference.

It is notable that the very same people who have been clinging to this absurd conspiracy theory alleging that foreign interference from Russian helped elect Donald Trump to the Presidency,are the same ones who advocate polices which allow invading foreign criminals to enter and remain in this country, while opposing any policies that would prevent these invaders from fraudulently voting in our elections; as well as having opposed allowing the census to ask respondents about their citizenship, which means that representation in Congress and in the Electoral College will be skewed to include foreigners. This is the real foreign interference in our elections and in our processes of government, brought to you by the same folks who persist in falsely accusing President Trump of soliciting and benefiting from foreign interference.
And we know Obama ordered a stand down of the cyber Intel looking into Russia during the 16 election. Gee, what was his motive?

For the last 3 years the Left have claimed a couple of hundred thousand dollars in lousy Facebook ads made Donald Trump beat Hillary.

The population of the US is 327 million. He could have given each us $1M and had a ton of money left over. Do you still think Bloomberg wishes to help Americans?

Your math is off. $63b / 330m:
$63,000,000,000 / 330,000,000 = $19.09 each and Mike has $0 left.

But your main point is true. Money can't buy votes. People have predilections to one party or the other.

Sounds like you have forgotten that the Russians hacked the DNC and passed the stolen emails to Trump via wikileaks. Remember how Trump gleefully used them in his campaign in spite of being told they were stolen by Russia? Glad I could refresh your memory.

Sounds like you have forgotten that the Russians hacked the DNC and passed the stolen emails to Trump via wikileaks. Remember how Trump gleefully used them in his campaign in spite of being told they were stolen by Russia? Glad I could refresh your memory.
Got a link for that bullshit? Wikileaks posts stuff online. They did not just give to Trump.
As I recall Podesta's PW was "password", so as for being "hacked"?
What was so valuable in those emails? I'm blanking. IMHO Hillary's illegal server cost her the election, her fault, no one else's.

Got a link for that bullshit? Wikileaks posts stuff online. They did not just give to Trump.
What was so valuable in those emails? I'm blanking. IMHO Hillary's illegal server cost her the election, her fault, no one else's.
I love it when Trumpbots want a link to something that is common knowledge. Shows just how little they pay attention.

And exactly what information did Trump have that made voters vote for him?

I’ll wait.

Your math is off. $63b / 330m:
$63,000,000,000 / 330,000,000 = $19.09 each and Mike has $0 left.

But your main point is true. Money can't buy votes. People have predilections to one party or the other.
Too early.
There are three different types of people.

Those who understand math and those who don’t.

Last edited:
I love it when Trumpbots want a link to something that is common knowledge. Shows just how little they pay attention.
If it’s so common knowledge then a link should be easy for you.

I don't play pointless games with retards.

Weatherman is a pro Russian traitor... He chooses not to listen to people who has put there lives on the line for the country...

At this stage he it is not a difference of opinion or he is questioning the facts, he is just a fucking traitor.... He is shilling for the Russians... Fucking Russian lover...

I don't play pointless games with retards.
How’d I know what you claimed was actually a lie?

Weatherman is a pro Russian traitor... He chooses not to listen to people who has put there lives on the line for the country...

At this stage he it is not a difference of opinion or he is questioning the facts, he is just a fucking traitor.... He is shilling for the Russians... Fucking Russian lover...
Hilarious. Tell us more about Comrade Sanders love affair with the USSR.

There is no "common knowledge" but there are "alternative facts".
The hacked DNC & Podesta emails were "released" they were NOT given to the Trump campaign. So you lied. Thanks for playing.

2016 Democratic National Committee email leak - Wikipedia

Podesta emails - Wikipedia

For sake of accuracy........

Facebook estimates 126 million people were served content from Russia-linked pages
Facebook estimates 126 million people were served content from Russia-linked pages
Informed (so not Trumper's, who are in denial of the facts) people can draw their own conclusions from whether that, along with the release of hacked material from the DNC, had a material impact on the election. I for one think the latter, not the former, had more of an effect. Why do I think that?
Bernie Sanders voters helped Trump win and here's proof

What has happened is Bob Mueller revealed the extent to which Russia worked to get the Groper-in-Chief elected. He also revealed the extent to which the Divider-in-Chief's campaign welcomed and encouraged that help while never once reporting multiple contacts between Russian operatives and the campaign to the authorities. And we know the Liar-in-Chief has subsequently taken Vlad's word, not the word of our intel agencies, about what transpired.

The fact is, we don't know how influential Russia's "sweeping and systematic" efforts made to benefit President Pussy Grabber were. We never will. Not being able to quantify Russia's degree of success does not change how despicable, unpatriotic, and antithetical to what America once stood for it was to so eagerly accept their help.

I don't think it's unrealistic, given people's propensity for simple minded gullibility, displayed by Trumpette's here every day, to think the slim margin of victory in the EC can, in part, be attributed to Putin's insidious work. BUT THAT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER. What matters is Vlad's favorite candidate has not met his obligation to protect future elections because he wants Russia, or Ukraine, or China, to help him in 2020. That alone makes him a treasonous, steaming pile of crap.

For sake of accuracy........

Informed (so not Trumper's, who are in denial of the facts) people can draw their own conclusions from whether that, along with the release of hacked material from the DNC, had a material impact on the election. I for one think the latter, not the former, had more of an effect. Why do I think that?
Bernie Sanders voters helped Trump win and here's proof

What has happened is Bob Mueller revealed the extent to which Russia worked to get the Groper-in-Chief elected. He also revealed the extent to which the Divider-in-Chief's campaign welcomed and encouraged that help while never once reporting multiple contacts between Russian operatives and the campaign to the authorities. And we know the Liar-in-Chief has subsequently taken Vlad's word, not the word of our intel agencies, about what transpired.

The fact is, we don't know how influential Russia's "sweeping and systematic" efforts made to benefit President Pussy Grabber were. We never will. Not being able to quantify Russia's degree of success does not change how despicable, unpatriotic, and antithetical to what America once stood for it was to so eagerly accept their help.

I don't think it's unrealistic, given people's propensity for simple minded gullibility, displayed by Trumpette's here every day, to think the slim margin of victory in the EC can, in part, be attributed to Putin's insidious work. BUT THAT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER. What matters is Vlad's favorite candidate has not met his obligation to protect future elections because he wants Russia, or Ukraine, or China, to help him in 2020. That alone makes him a treasonous, steaming pile of crap.
And?

Regardless of whether any of this happened the way you claim it did, the fact remains that your entire argument here rests on the premise that incompetence and willful misconduct on the part of Hillary Clinton, which endangered national security,. should never have been exposed, and never been held against her when she was running for President, and that it was cheating to let the voting public know that someone running for President was responsible for such dangerous misconduct. Do you really want to stand on that premise? Really?

I see you are till singing the praises for Russia.

We all know they interfered to help your orange doughboy.

Forum List

Back