Jill Biden Proves She Is Tough

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
I was impressed when she (Jill Biden) grabbed that nut bag protester. She gets my vote.
Could you imagine her and Melania in a debate? That would be great to see.

I was impressed when she (Jill Biden) grabbed that nut bag protester. She gets my vote.

Fake news.

The whole thing was staged.

• Banned

Fake news.

Ssssure it was.

Note the absence of any Secret Service agents getting involved.

Sorry there, Chuzy... VP's only get SS detail for 6 months after leaving office.

Fake news.

Ssssure it was.

Sorry there, Chuzy... VP's only get SS detail for 6 months after leaving office.

Sorry there, Leftard. . I don't want a tard like Biden for my president, when he can't even manage to obtain a sufficient security detail for a town hall or public rally.

• Banned

Fake news.

Ssssure it was.

Sorry there, Leftard. . I don't want a tard like Biden for my president, when he can't even manage to obtain a sufficient security detail for a town hall or public rally.

He had her. She would probably do your scrawny ass.

Fake news.

Ssssure it was.

He had her. She would probably do your scrawny ass.

LOL.

Scrawny.

She has to be tough, look at the tool she's married to.

Why should I give a flying fuck about the non-relevance of a political Fudds spouse?

Y'all care that Melania is 25 years younger than Trump and he must be a stud to have such a beautiful, big tit, wife. :rolleyes:

Fake news.

Completely staged, the cameraman knew when to start pulling back to get it all on film. When Joe drops out his sister, er I mean his wife, will step in

Why should I give a flying fuck about the non-relevance of a political Fudds spouse?

Y'all care that Melania is 25 years younger than Trump and he must be a stud to have such a beautiful, big tit, wife. :rolleyes:

Stay classy

Just saying, what I've seen, from you all.... ;)

Fake news.

Ssssure it was.

Secret Service changing Joe Biden protection plans after rally scare - CNNPolitics

Trump admin needs to give these candidates, Secret Service protection, which they have not done yet.

Or rich, just saying.

Stay classy

Just saying, what I've seen, from you all.... ;)

Well I expected better from you, you used to have more class than me

Jill; what a gal!!! Mt Rushmore!!!!

3rh7e2.jpg

Greg

Forum List

Back