What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russia preparing for ‘Big, Colossal War’ with NATO, says Major General

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score
If it's not The Great Reset then what is The Great Reset.
Anything was exactly described here two years ago

c5d97dad-7b35-405e-ac3a-ba457e8ae9fb

Russian state television has again pushed the idea that the war in Ukraine could escalate, with one guest warning that the world should be prepared for a “colossal” conflict involving NATO.

Four Apocalypse horsemen are coming

main-qimg-e1cb1e4c0bb87688af676e064d95150f-lq

ESay

Gold Member
Reaction score
What a nonsense. It is clear now that Russia can't win any conventional war with NATO. If NATO wasn't so afraid of Russia's nuclear response, this time would be perfect to resolve Transnistria and Belarus issues.

OP
Baron

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score
What a nonsense. It is clear now that Russia can't win any conventional war with NATO. If NATO wasn't so afraid of Russia's nuclear response, this time would be perfect to resolve Transnistria and Belarus issues.

I don't think so
Russia is on the best way to eliminate Europa, USA will not fight for it

Batcat

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Putin might try to go with tactical nukes to scare the hell out of everybody and force capitulation. I don’t see him winning a convention war.

The question is do we submit to nuclear blackmail or do we exchange tactical nukes?

It‘s not all that big a move from tactical nuclear war to all out nuclear war and if we reach that point it will be the end of the world as we know it. Forget global warming as we will have nuclear winter.

Hopefully some sane people in Russia will find a way to replace Putin.

Ringo

Gold Member
Reaction score
Russia using 10-15% of their army in Ukraine.

OP
Baron

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Do you want guys like Kadirov, the successor of Putin?

OP
Baron

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Russia using 10-15% of their army in Ukraine.

Yep, Russia is preparing to the war with European part of NATO.
Only dumbasses believe USA will fight with Russia to protect Europe

ESay

Gold Member
Reaction score
Putin might try to go with tactical nukes to scare the hell out of everybody and force capitulation. I don’t see him winning a convention war.

The question is do we submit to nuclear blackmail or do we exchange tactical nukes?

It‘s not all that big a move from tactical nuclear war to all out nuclear war and if we reach that point it will be the end of the world as we know it. Forget global warming as we will have nuclear winter.

As for now, the West's strategy is to confront Russia without provoking more decisive steps from it. How this strategy will play out we will see after some time.

As for Ukraine, it will mean losing some territories in the near future and maybe regaining other ones. And ending this conflict with stalemate.

Batcat

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The question is if Putin will accept a stalemate.

It would not surprise me if Putin is replaced in the near future.

Batcat

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Do you want guys like Kadirov, the successor of Putin?
I want some sane individual who realizes that nobody wins a full scale nuclear war. It would also help if Putin’s replacement didn’t have delusions that he can restore the USSR to what it was at its peace.

Of course, what I want is basically irrelevant.

Reaction score
If it's not The Great Reset then what is The Great Reset.
Anything was exactly described here two years ago

c5d97dad-7b35-405e-ac3a-ba457e8ae9fb

Russian state television has again pushed the idea that the war in Ukraine could escalate, with one guest warning that the world should be prepared for a “colossal” conflict involving NATO.

Four Apocalypse horsemen are coming

main-qimg-e1cb1e4c0bb87688af676e064d95150f-lq
Vladimir of the Apocalypse

Since Putin, after using a rational defense of his actions, ran up against a blank wall built by Cold War nostalgia, he decided to appeal to our sensationalistic degeneracy. This is all a bluff to get the dumbed-down West thinking the only way they've been taught how to think, which is through scare stories and paranoia.

Reaction score
Cool, who is the remaining part? Uneducated conscripts who shoot a couple of times per year?
The Bear Goes Over the Mountain and Scorches the Other Side

Tell it to the ghosts of the Nazis slaughtered effectively and mercilessly by these same never-quit Russian conscripts.

OP
Baron

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I want some sane individual who realizes that nobody wins a full scale nuclear war. It would also help if Putin’s replacement didn’t have delusions that he can restore the USSR to what it was at its peace.

Of course, what I want is basically irrelevant.

Don't forget
Putin is a creature of satanist Yeltsin, moreover he murdered Russians two years long by mRNA 'vaccine' Sputnic and supported Schwab & Co
Do you still believe the KGB guy?

OP
Baron

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The question is if Putin will accept a stalemate.

It would not surprise me if Putin is replaced in the near future.

Do you want Kadirov?

Batcat

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Don't forget
Putin is a creature of satanist Yeltsin, moreover he murdered Russians two years long by mRNA 'vaccine' Sputnic and supported Schwab & Co
Do you still believe the KGB guy?
I am not and never have been fond of Putin.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
Nonsense? Why is NATO trying to expand into Ukraine? It has always been known this would start a war with Russia, but the Biden regime did it anyway…because they want war.

ESay

Gold Member
Reaction score
The Bear Goes Over the Mountain and Scorches the Other Side

Tell it to the ghosts of the Nazis slaughtered effectively and mercilessly by these same never-quit Russian conscripts.
I think you should read more about your buddies and get to know what they have to rely on mercenaries from the Wagner Group.

ESay

Gold Member
Reaction score
Nonsense? Why is NATO trying to expand into Ukraine? It has always been known this would start a war with Russia, but the Biden regime did it anyway…because they want war.
I would put it in another perspective. It is Ukraine is trying to 'expand' to NATO.

OP
Baron

Baron

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nonsense? Why is NATO trying to expand into Ukraine?

Because NATO members badly need the huge amount of Russian natural resources for free

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$253.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List