Russia mobilizing troops for first time since WW2 and threatens with nukes

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Russians are scrambling to find plane tickets of of Russia now that Putin is gearing up for an escalation of war in the region

But thank God we have leaders who are up to the challenge all across the globe.

1663765213412.png

Russians are scrambling to find plane tickets of of Russia now that Putin is gearing up for an escalation of war in the region

View attachment 699222

This was always the danger if Russia was pushed back. Using nukes would place Putin and Russia in the history books for all the wrong reasons and probably set them back for 75+ years.

This was always the danger if Russia was pushed back. Using nukes would place Putin and Russia in the history books for all the wrong reasons and probably set them back for 75+ years.
Thankfully we have democrats in power who know who the real threat to world peace is

That's right, MAGA.

They work tirelessly to undermine and destroy them.

In case it isn't obvious, it is a bad idea to put Putin in a position where he thinks a pre-emptive strike is necessary. Seems like we are doing everything we can to convince him of that. If he is talking about it, which he just did, and things don't change, he'll do it.

From his full speech - Address by the President of the Russian Federation

The West has gone too far in its aggressive anti-Russia policy, making endless threats to our country and people. Some irresponsible Western politicians are doing more than just speak about their plans to organise the delivery of long-range offensive weapons to Ukraine, which could be used to deliver strikes at Crimea and other Russian regions.

Such terrorist attacks, including with the use of Western weapons, are being delivered at border areas in the Belgorod and Kursk regions. NATO is conducting reconnaissance through Russia’s southern regions in real time and with the use of modern systems, aircraft, vessels, satellites and strategic drones.

Washington, London and Brussels are openly encouraging Kiev to move the hostilities to our territory. They openly say that Russia must be defeated on the battlefield by any means, and subsequently deprived of political, economic, cultural and any other sovereignty and ransacked.

They have even resorted to the nuclear blackmail. I am referring not only to the Western-encouraged shelling of the Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant, which poses a threat of a nuclear disaster, but also to the statements made by some high-ranking representatives of the leading NATO countries on the possibility and admissibility of using weapons of mass destruction – nuclear weapons – against Russia.

I would like to remind those who make such statements regarding Russia that our country has different types of weapons as well, and some of them are more modern than the weapons NATO countries have. In the event of a threat to the territorial integrity of our country and to defend Russia and our people, we will certainly make use of all weapon systems available to us. This is not a bluff.
(Earlier in this speech he basically says NATO is currently threatening their territorial integrity, which includes Donbas, with our support and by encouraging Ukraine to move into Russian territory.)

The citizens of Russia can rest assured that the territorial integrity of our Motherland, our independence and freedom will be defended – I repeat – by all the systems available to us. Those who are using nuclear blackmail against us should know that the wind rose can turn around.

It is our historical tradition and the destiny of our nation to stop those who are keen on global domination and threaten to split up and enslave our Motherland. Rest assured that we will do it this time as well.

There are several interesting oddities, vatican pulling all monies from banks around the world to the vatican by september 29, german legislator addressing parliament saying we'll remember where we were that day...sept 24, 25, now massive movement with russian troops. All of this happening around this end of September 23-30 time stamp.

In case it isn't obvious, it is a bad idea to put Putin in a position where he thinks a pre-emptive strike is necessary. Seems like we are doing everything we can to convince him of that. If he is talking about it, which he just did, and things don't change, he'll do it.

The West has gone too far in its aggressive anti-Russia policy, making endless threats to our country and people. Some irresponsible Western politicians are doing more than just speak about their plans to organise the delivery of long-range offensive weapons to Ukraine, which could be used to deliver strikes at Crimea and other Russian regions.

Such terrorist attacks, including with the use of Western weapons, are being delivered at border areas in the Belgorod and Kursk regions. NATO is conducting reconnaissance through Russia’s southern regions in real time and with the use of modern systems, aircraft, vessels, satellites and strategic drones.

Washington, London and Brussels are openly encouraging Kiev to move the hostilities to our territory. They openly say that Russia must be defeated on the battlefield by any means, and subsequently deprived of political, economic, cultural and any other sovereignty and ransacked.

They have even resorted to the nuclear blackmail. I am referring not only to the Western-encouraged shelling of the Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant, which poses a threat of a nuclear disaster, but also to the statements made by some high-ranking representatives of the leading NATO countries on the possibility and admissibility of using weapons of mass destruction – nuclear weapons – against Russia.

I would like to remind those who make such statements regarding Russia that our country has different types of weapons as well, and some of them are more modern than the weapons NATO countries have. In the event of a threat to the territorial integrity of our country and to defend Russia and our people, we will certainly make use of all weapon systems available to us. This is not a bluff.
(Earlier in this speech he basically says NATO is currently threatening their territorial integrity, which includes Donbas, with our support and by encouraging Ukraine to move into Russian territory.)

The citizens of Russia can rest assured that the territorial integrity of our Motherland, our independence and freedom will be defended – I repeat – by all the systems available to us. Those who are using nuclear blackmail against us should know that the wind rose can turn around.

It is our historical tradition and the destiny of our nation to stop those who are keen on global domination and threaten to split up and enslave our Motherland. Rest assured that we will do it this time as well.
Who knows what the real goals are of the powers that be regarding Putin.

In fact, I'm thinking the Climate Cult is happy about what Putin has done.

Why?

Less carbon footprints + less food produced by carbon emitting fertilizer and more starving people who may die from starvation = a happier climate.

Nothing surprises me anymore about the loons in power.

There are several interesting oddities, vatican pulling all monies from banks around the world to the vatican by september 29, german legislator addressing parliament saying we'll remember where we were that day...sept 24, 25, now massive movement with russian troops. All of this happening around this end of September 23-30 time stamp.
:) You're paying attention, not too many are.

Putin was giving the West many warnings

1) Ukraine owes back depts from the USSR split

2) Ukraine has U.S. Biolabs

3) NATO encroaching on Russia lands with missiles aimed at Russia

4) Color Revolutions of 2004/2014 backed by Bush II/Obama respectively

5) 2014 ousted Pro Russian government replaced by puppet NATO "actors"

6) Watch Ukraine on Fire and Putin Interviews by Oliver Stone

I don't blame Putin at all, what I find funny is the left always going on about "muh American imperialism" backing more American Imperialism using NATO puppets

Putin is a sick, weak man posturing. That’s all.
Putin is the real deal and doesn't bluff.
He says what he means and means what he says.
The people in the U.S. and EU are used to mealy-mouth lying western globalist leaders and politicians who say one thing and do the opposite.

Last edited:
Putin was giving the West many warnings

1) Ukraine owes back depts from the USSR split

2) Ukraine has U.S. Biolabs

3) NATO encroaching on Russia lands with missiles aimed at Russia

4) Color Revolutions of 2004/2014 backed by Bush II/Obama respectively

5) 2014 ousted Pro Russian government replaced by puppet NATO "actors"

6) Watch Ukraine on Fire and Putin Interviews by Oliver Stone

I don't blame Putin at all, what I find funny is the left always going on about "muh American imperialism" backing more American Imperialism using NATO puppets

Ukraine has several US biolabs. There were several cholera, hemorrhagic pneumonia, swine flu outbreaks in kherson, ternopol, kharkov to name a few.

Joey Xiden and the demafasict have created a world of chaos…here we are knocking on a threat of WW3, we have a horrible xiden economy and record inflation, the xiden humanitarian crisis on the border, and threats of nuclear war…

elections have consequences…and now the world is suffering because of the dembot cult

View attachment 699222

I suspect actual NATO and US forces have been operating in Ukraine for some months now, on the ground, fighting alongside beleaguered Ukrainian units. Nothing else can account for Russian losses, save for gaslighting propaganda. If true Putin has shown great restraint up to this point, although I am certain his forces have pounded "Allied" positions.

War in Ukraine against Russia is the war no sane American wants, and it is the war no sane American will stomach. Our leaders in Washington DC can't seem to get this through their skulls, so apparently they went ahead and decided to take on Russia militarily without asking for our approval.

No big deal, right? Could just you know . . . get EVERYONE on the planet dead.

Ukraine has several US biolabs. There were several cholera, hemorrhagic pneumonia, swine flu outbreaks in kherson, ternopol, kharkov to name a few.
There was also monkeypox outbreaks near these labs

View attachment 699222
:( :( :( :( :(
i had voted in the Ukraine "business" for a Ukranian retreat, out of the Donbass-to-Crimean regions.
for peace to re-enter the lives of both Ukranians and native-Russian speakers in those regions.
the Russian speakers in those regions could be seen as seperatists (by the west and their Zelensky puppets-government), but if you factor in the fact that their elderly still feel a part of the USSR, i don't think it's right to call their kids and grandkids 'seperatists'. :(
these "seperatists" want to be living in Russia, among Russians.
and so they invited Moscow to help them, note : with a years-long diplomatic effort first (The Minsk Agreements, see wikipedia).
but the West, once they claim a territory, and go about their sneaky ways of conquest, won't be stopped by anything or anyone.
and that's the evilness of the West for you, right there.

Last edited:
Biden told Putin it was ok to invade Ukraine because when Obama ordered Fauci to unleash a Bioweapon on US elections it did a lot of damage to the world's economy. So our globalist friends through Biden asked Putin to help boost The World's economy by starting a little war.

Biden factually colluded with Russia to start The Ukraine War.

That is a fact.

Prime example of why Globalism is a danger to free people everywhere.

Forum List

Back