Russia mobilizing troops for first time since WW2 and threatens with nukes

This was always the danger if Russia was pushed back. Using nukes would place Putin and Russia in the history books for all the wrong reasons and probably set them back for 75+ years.
Not if they EMP strike the West. Then were all set back 150 years...

these "seperatists" want to be living in Russia, among Russians.
and so they invited Moscow to help them
Moscow should have absolutely helped them realize their dreams and live in Russia...god knows Russian declining demographics need all the immigrants their empty, swampy country can attract.

But that would have been too modest and smart for an emperor wanna be like Putin.

Last edited:
:( :( :( :( :(
i had voted in the Ukraine "business" for a Ukranian retreat, out of the Donbass-to-Crimean regions.
for peace to re-enter the lives of both Ukranians and native-Russian speakers in those regions.
the Russian speakers in those regions could be seen as seperatists (by the west and their Zelensky puppets-government), but if you factor in the fact that their elderly still feel a part of the USSR, i don't think it's right to call their kids and grandkids 'seperatists'. :(
these "seperatists" want to be living in Russia, among Russians.
and so they invited Moscow to help them, note : with a years-long diplomatic effort first (The Minsk Agreements, see wikipedia).
but the West, once they claim a territory, and go about their sneaky ways of conquest, won't be stopped by anything or anyone.
and that's the evilness of the West for you, right there.
Moscow should have absolutely helped them realize their dreams and live in Russia...god knows Russian declining demographics need all the immigrants their empty, swampy country can attract.

But that would have been too modest and smart for an emperor wanna be like Putin.
Moscow also wants to retain access to the Black Sea and with that access to the Meditteranean Sea, for the purposes of motherland defence (homeland defence).
i think the West could have been more accepting of the multi-polar world-view right since after WW2, just like Moscow and Beijing could have, should have, been.

Last edited:
Moscow also wants to retain access to the Black Sea and with that access to the Meditteranean Sea, for the purposes of motherland defence (homeland defence).
i think the West could have been more accepting of the multi-polar world-view right since after WW2, just as much as Moscow and Beijing could have, should have, been.

You think the west should be more accepting Russians invading other countries and annexing their lands? Fuck no.

Russians need to LOSE, they need to understand that the might of Russian army is but a myth of their own making. They need to understand the real costs of contnuing down the road of holding their neighbors hostage at gun point. Only then will Russia stop trading the welfare of it's citizens for bloody imperialistic policies.

We are almost there. Russia will be a peaceful country yet.

You think the west should be more accepting Russians invading other countries and annexing their lands? Fuck no.

Russians need to LOSE, they need to understand that the might of Russian army is but a myth of their own making. They need to understand the real costs of contnuing down the road of holding their neighbors hostage at gun point. Only then will Russia stop trading the welfare of it's citizens for bloody imperialistic policies.

We are almost there. Russia will be a peaceful country yet.
spoken like a true opressor. like an exterme uni-polarist, at least.
is that what's left of western decency?
i bet it is, especially among our wealthier members.

Thread summary:

Putin's patsies here are poster children for the banality of evil.

What transformed them into apologists for fascism? Nothing more than butthurt.

Just look at them here. "Waaaaa! It's not Putin's fault! The evil west made DearLeaderPutin do it! Waaaaa!".

Putin-lackeys, if I apologize for humiliating you so often in the past, and thus soothe your butthurt, will you stop being fascist suckups and start being loyal to the USA again?

Thread summary:

Putin's patsies here are poster children for the banality of evil.

What transformed them into apologists for fascism? Nothing more than butthurt.

Just look at them here. "Waaaaa! It's not Putin's fault! The evil west made DearLeaderPutin do it! Waaaaa!".

Putin-lackeys, if I apologize for humiliating you so often in the past, and thus soothe your butthurt, will you stop being fascist suckups and start being loyal to the USA again?
fuck no.
i'm Dutch.
and i protect the interests of humanity as a whole, not just the rich scum of the USA!

look, at this point : if you want to take over the Black Sea and the bread supply capability of nations like Iran, just go ahead and do it.
i'll go sulk and cry for a bit while you do it.
and then we'll see where the unipolar ship sinks.
because all empires that act too evil and usurp too much territory and countries, will meet their doom in the not-so-distant-future.
and with *that*, i'm a loyal subject of NATO and the EU again.
please don't cyber-destroy my server or website business.

I suspect actual NATO and US forces have been operating in Ukraine for some months now, on the ground, fighting alongside beleaguered Ukrainian units. Nothing else can account for Russian losses, save for gaslighting propaganda. If true Putin has shown great restraint up to this point, although I am certain his forces have pounded "Allied" positions.

War in Ukraine against Russia is the war no sane American wants, and it is the war no sane American will stomach. Our leaders in Washington DC can't seem to get this through their skulls, so apparently they went ahead and decided to take on Russia militarily without asking for our approval.

No big deal, right? Could just you know . . . get EVERYONE on the planet dead.

They'll shit their pants when they realize that they and their families only have 20 minutes to live!

fuck no.
i'm Dutch.
and i protect the interests of humanity as a whole, not just the rich scum of the USA!
Ah, a tankie.

If this was 1956, you'd be cheering the Soviets for rolling tanks into Hungary. Authoritarian regimes have always had useful idiots on the left working for them.

Russians are scrambling to find plane tickets of of Russia now that Putin is gearing up for an escalation of war in the region

But thank God we have leaders who are up to the challenge all across the globe.

View attachment 699222

"had" a leader.

No wonder Russia colluded with Hilliary and the Democrats to get that guy out of the way.

spoken like a true opressor. like an exterme uni-polarist, at least.
is that what's left of western decency?
i bet it is, especially among our wealthier members.
Nonsense. If America was baselessly invading and annexing lands I'd have the same to say about that and be fully behind invaded country defending itself.

My position is consistent.

Your naive "peace" plan is effectively letting Russia hold any country it wants to at gun point is absolutely crazy and indecent.

Last edited:
Joey Xiden and the demafasict have created a world of chaos…here we are knocking on a threat of WW3, we have a horrible xiden economy and record inflation, the xiden humanitarian crisis on the border, and threats of nuclear war…

elections have consequences…and now the world is suffering because of the dembot cult

Noooooo
All is well.
Biden has saved us from all that nasty peace and prosperity that we were having.

Nonsense. If America was baselessly invading and annexing lands I'd have the same to say about that.

My position is consistent.
and my point is : if America chooses to *sneakily* take-over a country, they take 2 to 3 decades to prepare!
plausible-deniability is then used to say "it was them! not US!"
and that got done big-time in the case of Russia vs Ukraine.

Joey Xiden and the demafasict have created a world of chaos…here we are knocking on a threat of WW3, we have a horrible xiden economy and record inflation, the xiden humanitarian crisis on the border, and threats of nuclear war…

elections have consequences…and now the world is suffering because of the dembot cult

This is the Biden/Putin plan. A major escalation of the war Biden started when he invited Putin to invade Ukraine will give the authoritarian DemoKKKrats all the justification they need to clamp down here in the US: elections canceled (or massively altered), guns confiscated, political dissidents arrested, churches and schools shut down (again), more summary executions, banks will be shut down or taken over by the fed, etc. This is the Marxists' moment, and they intend to seize it. Get ready.

I suspect actual NATO and US forces have been operating in Ukraine for some months now, on the ground, fighting alongside beleaguered Ukrainian units. Nothing else can account for Russian losses, save for gaslighting propaganda. If true Putin has shown great restraint up to this point, although I am certain his forces have pounded "Allied" positions.

War in Ukraine against Russia is the war no sane American wants, and it is the war no sane American will stomach. Our leaders in Washington DC can't seem to get this through their skulls, so apparently they went ahead and decided to take on Russia militarily without asking for our approval.

No big deal, right? Could just you know . . . get EVERYONE on the planet dead.
see, everyone??? i'm NOT the only one who can see through America's evil plausible-deniability-schemes. PLENTY OF ARABS, MUSLIMS, CHINESE AND RUSSIANS CAN TOO!

Forum List

Back