Russia mobilizing troops for first time since WW2 and threatens with nukes

This is the Biden/Putin plan. A major escalation of the war Biden started when he invited Putin to invade Ukraine will give the authoritarian DemoKKKrats all the justification they need to clamp down here in the US: elections canceled (or massively altered), guns confiscated, political dissidents arrested, churches and schools shut down (again), more summary executions, banks will be shut down or taken over by the fed, etc. This is the Marxists' moment, and they intend to seize it. Get ready.
FEARMONGERING! :p
i'd like to see your *evidence* for Biden & Putin teaming up.
coz as i recall, Biden was quite surprised by Putin's invasion of Ukraine and *scrambled* to get that sanction-the-oligarchs program off the ground.

Mobilizing for the first time since WW2? What does that mean? Weren't Russian troops mobilized when they invaded Ukraine? I'm no Putin fan but the way I heard it was that Putin warned others about using nuclear weapons. The problem of course is that the greatest Country in the world has a weak president who is afraid or unable to address the media.

coz as i recall, Biden was quite surprised by Putin's invasion of Ukraine and *scrambled* to get that sanction-the-oligarchs program off the ground.

That is simply not true

Biden and Putin have been in bed for decades. Vlad invaded Crimea when Biden was VP because he knew he could. He invaded Ukraine when Biden was president, because he knew he could. Biden's entire administration is in collusion with Russia.

1663773944545.png

and my point is : if America chooses to *sneakily* take-over a country,
And my point is my position is one of consistent anti-war realism, your position of simply letting Russia roll over any country they feel like is Putin's wet dream.

DeficientFlakyHerculesbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
Speaking of being in trouble. Another Putin ally fell down some stairs. They appear to be quite clumsy, falling out of windows, down stairs, getting jabbed with radioactive BBs...

Yet you voted for the administration that colluded with Russia for decades.

1663774250711.png

Speaking of being in trouble. Another Putin ally fell down some stairs. They appear to be quite clumsy, falling out of windows, down stairs, getting jabbed with radioactive BBs...
Yep, thats the lawless autocracy Russia has become. Putin respects only violence.

Biden told Putin it was ok to invade Ukraine because when Obama ordered Fauci to unleash a Bioweapon on US elections it did a lot of damage to the world's economy. So our globalist friends through Biden asked Putin to help boost The World's economy by starting a little war.

Biden factually colluded with Russia to start The Ukraine War.

That is a fact.

Prime example of why Globalism is a danger to free people everywhere.
How many Billions have they laundered through Ukraine since this started I wonder

Russians are scrambling to find plane tickets of of Russia now that Putin is gearing up for an escalation of war in the region

But thank God we have leaders who are up to the challenge all across the globe.

View attachment 699222
Just another loser warning of a coming storm because he didn’t get his way.

Forum List

Back