Russia mobilizing troops for first time since WW2 and threatens with nukes

that's only coz you people are so stupid and stubborn and arrogant!
but to do you a favor, and not 'take over another thread on this US forum again', i'll go spend a few hours exclusively on my website code now..
i'm not going to speak out in the Ukraine case again, not unless NATO politicians want me to promote multi-polarism again (and i don't think you'll want that).

it's pointless to even try. NATO and EU politicians are very stubborn when it comes to Ukraine and the Black Sea countries.

so i might as well shut up and not get hated by the intel + political ranks

i'm not going to speak out in the Ukraine case again, not unless NATO politicians want me to promote multi-polarism again (and i don't think you'll want that).

it's pointless to even try. NATO and EU politicians are very stubborn when it comes to Ukraine and the Black Sea countries.

Ah! Multi-polarism. Let's see, people in the west enjoy freedom and prosperity and the other guys live under oppressive governments and poverty. How to choose? How to choose?

What a clueless tool.

Being a Putin supporter has nothing to do with "loyalty to the nation", just as resenting Putin for destroying Russia is not dis-loyalty to your nation.

These basics are foreign to chest beating authoritarians.
I'll try to be polite for a second and tell you that those two and a half liberal "unfairly" treated freaks you were so upset about have no clout in this country whatsoever and the thought of them being able to make Putin go is simply laughable. Forget the idea of ousting Putin, it can't and won't ever happen. Most people were behind him before and the SMO only strengthened the sentiment. Your fucking media and your UK intelligence don't know shit from Shinola, trust them not, trust me instead.

Pal, I'm a peacefan myself and I sometimes have an inkling to read what you have to say but could you please start your sentences with a capital. It'll make your posts more readable to the audience.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter what Trump would do to stop annexation? In your head it would just somehow happen without Trump needing to actually do anything? It would just happen because he is Trump the persona?

This is the very difinition of magical thinking. Thank you for sharing.

Putin only invades other countries when DemoKKKrats are in charge, because he knows they won't stop him.

I'll try to be polite for a second and tell you that those two and a half liberal "unfairly" treated freaks you were so upset about have no clout in this country whatsoever and the thought of them being able to make Putin go is simply laughable. Forget the idea of ousting Putin, it can't and won't ever happen. Most people were behind him before and the SMO only strengthened the sentiment. Your fucking media and your UK intelligence don't know shit from Shinola, trust them not, trust me instead.

What you don't understand is that the freedom of speech, independent media and protest is essential to a functioning society capable of self correction.

Without that there is only Dear Leader and what he feeds you to hold on to power indefinetly.

It may be a foreign thought to you, but Putin is not Russia. Russia is not Putin. He is just one limited man among millions.

Last edited:
What a clueless tool.

Being a Putin supporter has nothing to do with "loyalty to the nation", just as resenting Putin for destroying Russia is not dis-loyalty to your nation.

These basics are foreign to chest beating authoritarians.
You'd know all about chest beating authoritarians being one

1) Get the vaxx or lose your job and home science denier
2) Let fags groom your kids and " change" their gender bigot
3) BLM riots were mostly peaceful accept it racists
4) World WarIII is ok cause Russia bad now go fight Nazi

You shitlibs are hypocritical faggots

You'd know all about chest beating authoritarians being one

1) Get the vaxx or lose your job and home
2) Let fags groom your kids and " change" their gender bigot
3) BLM riots were mostly peaceful accept it racists
4) World WarIII is ok cause Russia bad now go fight Nazi

You shitlibs are hypocritical faggots

Who lost a home because they didn't get vaccinated?
Who was forced to have their kids be molested?
Nobody forced you to think some certain way, to accept or not accept rioting.
Nobody told you that WWIII is ok.

You are just out of your fucking mind, posting pure bullshit.

Who lost a home because they didn't get vaccinated?
Who was forced to have their kids be molested?
Nobody forced you to think some certain way, to accept or not accept rioting.
Nobody told you that WWIII is ok.

You are just out of your fucking mind, posting pure bullshit.
Since any of my sources would be considered "conspiracy theory" shit by you lets use your lefty friendly sources

1) Notice I said Job and Home. No job how you gonna pay rent asshole? And how many lost jobs? Thousands

2) So this dad didn't really lose his kid right?

3) BLM isn't being forced down everyone's throat? Turn on any news during those riots and they were called "mostly peaceful" do you deny it? Do you deny white people are being pushed out of nearly every entertainment area in favor of POC candidates?

4) Oh please dude. You shitlibs have been cheering for war with Russia since Trump won and the media told you Putin helped. And your dumbass was gullible enough to believe it. Just look at your own posts

Hey look, every Putinist's favorite token American, Scott Ritter! Chewing a shoe over his many failed predictions of Russian army's glory, acting that it tastes like ice cream.
1663886823221954.jpg

Since any of my sources would be considered "conspiracy theory" shit by you lets use your lefty friendly sources

1) Notice I said Job and Home. No job how you gonna pay rent asshole? And how many lost jobs? Thousands

2) So this dad didn't really lose his kid right?

3) BLM isn't being forced down everyone's throat? Turn on any news during those riots and they were called "mostly peaceful" do you deny it? Do you deny white people are being pushed out of nearly every entertainment area in favor of POC candidates?

4) Oh please dude. You shitlibs have been cheering for war with Russia since Trump won and the media told you Putin helped. And your dumbass was gullible enough to believe it. Just look at your own posts

Here's an addition to your list of heinous crimes against humanity. It's not in the US, it's in France but I don't think there's much difference between the two in this sense. If you haven't got the similar shit already it won't be long before you get it. Couldn't find a clip in English but you don't need words to see
the abyss the West has fallen into.
Note that the black guy is the one screwing the white one. What color is Anton, the freedom fighter, I wonder?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back