Romney is a traitor to America

Mitt Romney bleeds swamp mud. He's literally another species, like in 'Men in Black' but for real.

Romney said, “There is no question that the nation is divided now, and there is a lot of anger. To the people on my side who say an impeachment trial is going to inflame passions more. I say, first of all, have you gone out publicly and said that there was not widespread voter fraud and that Joe Biden is the legitimate president of the United States? If you said that, then I’m happy to listen to you talk about other things that might inflame anger and divisiveness. But if you haven’t said that, that’s really what’s at the source of the anger right now. There are many, many Republicans, almost three-quarters, who believe democracy itself has been stolen. That a very passioned perspective. You’ve got to have that get to the rearview mirror before you talk about the next stage.”

Romney is a patriot. He's acknowledging reality.

You should too.

Romney's a pandering fussbucket, who, like the late McCain, Kasich and other establishment Republicans, put ego ahead of country. Lefty only loves these fussbuckets when they're attacking other Republicans, otherwise their racists, fascists, sexists, homophobes. . . .
Oh my god, the irony of that statement is just too fucking rich.

Pipe down, sparky. I already knew you wouldn't get the point.

Only Trumpers would say the traitor is the one standing up for the constitution and the country and the patriot is the Orange Menace who incited an insurrection in a desperate attempt at a coup d'etat.

Well only in a cult would that type of logic be considered rational.

Only Trumpers would say the traitor is the one standing up for the constitution and the country and the patriot is the Orange Menace who incited an insurrection in a desperate attempt at a coup d'etat.

Well only in a cult would that type of logic be considered rational.

Romney's a racist pig.

1611956404426.png

You should too.
Everyone bitching about him today...voted for him in 2012. Go figure.
and your side had no love for the man back then,but now you have one of your people here calling the guy a patriot,just because he agrees with what he said...you party people are all alike....
I remember saying that he'd make a great neighbor...not a good president. Holds true today. People like you are all alike...

You should too.
and your side had no love for the man back then,but now you have one of your people here calling the guy a patriot,just because he agrees with what he said...you party people are all alike....
I remember saying that he'd make a great neighbor...not a good president. Holds true today. People like you are all alike...
you mean people like me who dont kiss either parties ass?...you are right....

I honestly don't know why the normally good people of Utah would be so dumb as to elect this idiot.

He is saying that Republicans should forget about the Democrats stealing the Presidency and Senate through fraudulent unverified mail in ballots in Democrat swing districts. He is a traitor to the Republic.

He can go fuck himself and his bending the knee to the Democrat scumbags. We don't want unity with those assholes.

Romney: For 'National Unity,' Republicans Must Publicly Say Biden Won Legitimately

Romney: For ‘National Unity,’ Republicans Must Publicly Say Biden Won Legitimately

Senator Mitt Romney (R-UT) during an online forum presented by the Economic Club of Chicago on Tuesday said Republicans must publicly announce President Joe Biden won the 2020 presidential election legitimately to achieve national unity.

Romney said, “There is no question that the nation is divided now, and there is a lot of anger. To the people on my side who say an impeachment trial is going to inflame passions more. I say, first of all, have you gone out publicly and said that there was not widespread voter fraud and that Joe Biden is the legitimate president of the United States? If you said that, then I’m happy to listen to you talk about other things that might inflame anger and divisiveness. But if you haven’t said that, that’s really what’s at the source of the anger right now. There are many, many Republicans, almost three-quarters, who believe democracy itself has been stolen. That a very passioned perspective. You’ve got to have that get to the rearview mirror before you talk about the next stage.”
Conservatives are like a dog chasing his own tail. No matter how many times you tell that dog that it's his own tail so he doesn't need to chase it, it doesn't do any good; he just keeps on chasing that tail.

For some unfathomable reasons, modern day conservatives can't seem to live in the real world. They live in a fantasy world where Trump really won the election. Frankly, I can't understand how it is that conservatives can't believe that a president who NEVER had an approval rating above 50% could lose an election when he spent the majority of his time each day lashing out at someone or some group. For God's sake, Trump didn't even have enough sense (not to mention not enough class) to not insult a dead war hero.

If any one of us knew someone like this in real life would we be surprised if he got fired from his job? Of course not. If and when it happened, we'd ALL say that we saw that coming. Nobody would be shocked.

But I've got some good news for conservatives (and bad news for everyone else). Yes, conservatives, you can move on now. Do you know why? It's because there's plenty of nutty people out there. Just find yourself another one (you've already got at least one nut in the House of Representatives), and hitch your collective wagons to his or her over-the-top bellicose bravado, and away you'll go on another mind-numbing wild ride where everything is possible except reason, rational thought, and common sense. You can DO it! I know you can, and, alas, you probably will. I just wish you'd do it somewhere else.

You should too.

I mean people like you who make false accusations about others.

I honestly don't know why the normally good people of Utah would be so dumb as to elect this idiot.

He is saying that Republicans should forget about the Democrats stealing the Presidency and Senate through fraudulent unverified mail in ballots in Democrat swing districts. He is a traitor to the Republic.

He can go fuck himself and his bending the knee to the Democrat scumbags. We don't want unity with those assholes.

Romney: For 'National Unity,' Republicans Must Publicly Say Biden Won Legitimately

Romney: For ‘National Unity,’ Republicans Must Publicly Say Biden Won Legitimately

Senator Mitt Romney (R-UT) during an online forum presented by the Economic Club of Chicago on Tuesday said Republicans must publicly announce President Joe Biden won the 2020 presidential election legitimately to achieve national unity.

Conservatives are like a dog chasing his own tail. No matter how many times you tell that dog that it's his own tail so he doesn't need to chase it, it doesn't do any good; he just keeps on chasing that tail.

For some unfathomable reasons, modern day conservatives can't seem to live in the real world. They live in a fantasy world where Trump really won the election. Frankly, I can't understand how it is that conservatives can't believe that a president who NEVER had an approval rating above 50% could lose an election when he spent the majority of his time each day lashing out at someone or some group. For God's sake, Trump didn't even have enough sense (not to mention not enough class) to not insult a dead war hero.

If any one of us knew someone like this in real life would we be surprised if he got fired from his job? Of course not. If and when it happened, we'd ALL say that we saw that coming. Nobody would be shocked.

But I've got some good news for conservatives (and bad news for everyone else). Yes, conservatives, you can move on now. Do you know why? It's because there's plenty of nutty people out there. Just find yourself another one (you've already got at least one nut in the House of Representatives), and hitch your collective wagons to his or her over-the-top bellicose bravado, and away you'll go on another mind-numbing wild ride where everything is possible except reason, rational thought, and common sense. You can DO it! I know you can, and, alas, you probably will. I just wish you'd do it somewhere else.

If your point about "chasing a tail" is that the Chinese and Swamp won in removing a President that looked out after the interest of the American people instead of the Swamp and foreign interest then you are correct.

However, if your point is that China Joe legitimately was elected President then you are confused.

The Democrat Dirty Tricks Department (with the help of the Chinese) created unverified fraudulent ballots in Democrat control swing districts.

Trump won in those districts but Democrat thievery stole the election.

China Joe is not a legitimate President and anyone like this Romney dufus that claims so is a traitor to the American Republic.

If your point about "chasing a tail" is that the Chinese and Swamp won in removing a President that looked out after the interest of the American people instead of the Swamp and foreign interest then you are correct.

However, if your point is that China Joe legitimately was elected President then you are confused.

The Democrat Dirty Tricks Department (with the help of the Chinese) created unverified fraudulent ballots in Democrat control swing districts.

Trump won in those districts but Democrat thievery stole the election.

China Joe is not a legitimate President and anyone like this Romney dufus that claims so is a traitor to the American Republic.

If I was a con man, you're the kind of sucker I would love to meet.

In his entire life, Trump only ever looked out for one person. That person (need I really say it?) was and is Donald J. Trump, PERIOD.

You should too.

I mean people like you who make false accusations about others.
really?....care to point one out that i made?....or is this just another one of your bullshit accusations?....

Ever wonder why Mitt is always smiling all the time?

View attachment 450235
I wonder how many business ventures he has in China.....
Probably as many as Ivanka...

Ah, the Trumpenstein monster that ate the GOP.
And dare to disagree, and you're a traitor.

Incredible. I hope he has good security.
traitor....thats what some democrats here were calling righties here who disagreed with them.....lakota calls anyone who disagrees with him a nazi....the 2 parties....so much alike....
Not a
I wonder how many business ventures he has in China.....
Probably as many as Ivanka...

Can you name one? Of national import that is.
Um, 18 trademarks in Oct of 2020 that her and Donald were involved in...yeah goggle is your friend! So, before you guys start with all the China stuff with Biden, make sure your Orange Fuhrer didn't do what we all know: that's profit off of his position, him and his Kids.

He's one of the few decent people the repubs have left. Most of them are living in fantasy land. Sorry you don't like reality.

Forum List

Back