Immigration

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Biden says he is going to legalize about 11 million illegals in the next 4 years, but some experts say the number is twice as many

Is the 11 million number then used to try and queit down any outrage over all these people acquiring citizenship overnight, or is Biden just ignorant?

I wonder how many caravanners that Joe invited to come has covid...I wonder if they will test them at the border.....maybe take their temperature.....and let them flow in....stupid libs....

Good article on why we should expect these immigrants to voe "D".

Now they won't have to rig elections.

And now that they won't need the black vote, will the DNC kick them all to the curb?

I wonder how many caravanners that Joe invited to come has covid...I wonder if they will test them at the border.....maybe take their temperature.....and let them flow in....stupid libs....
Probably as many as Trump did with catch and release while he was president.

Probably as many as Trump did with catch and release while he was president.
Catch and release was ended under Trump now its back....but you know this...you are just a troll....

Who built the cages Joe?

That was my favorite line during the debates.

Hilarious!

Good article on why we should expect these immigrants to voe "D".

Is because the Republicans count them as a scourge?
Securing the border has nothing to do with limiting immigration. Securing the border only means that a country has control over immigration. But so long as the border is not secure, the government and the people have no control or say over immigration.

You prefer the later.

Forum List

Back