Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

NFBW230320-#7,818 to: -3 I am a rational theist - my thoughts and conscience are clear. I intentionally do no harm to any other persons like me who have met the constitutional requirement in America of live birth.

BackAgain230320-#7,819 to: -1 Life begins when it begins

NFBW: Yes it does. A unique new life begins as part of a separate living human being’s body, mind and soul. You have placed the latter on ignore. The latter’s right of refusal to give the gift of birth to the former is a natural and inalienable right as a matter for her conscience and her conscience alone.

BackAgain230320-#7,819 to: -1 our societal value place the right to life at the very top of our hierarchy of values. Therefore, your argument is antithetical to our land’s values

NFBW: The voters in California and Kansas to name a red state and a blue state for examples of “our land’s” values. But first let’s go back to 2017 for a Catholic’s perspective five years prior to Dobbs. Correll wrote in November 2017 “Kansas might have no abortion. California would probably allow abortion up to actual birth” and was wrong on both counts. See *1

My values are not antithetical to our land’s values if we include California and Kansas as “lands” see *2

Does each state have its own hierarchy of values BackAgain where “right to life for the unborn” is not even close to the top as it is not in Kansas, Dorothy?

*1 Different states would have different rules based on what their citizens wanted. Kansas might have no abortion. California would probably allow abortion up to actual birth, if not then some. 2017 February 25 Correll171125-#127

*2 Indeed it is--and what a surprise in a red state eh? perhaps woman's desire for reproductive rights transcends politics?
Kansas voters resoundingly protect access to abortion 2022 August 03 EEFleegle-220803-#15

END2303202244
Long winded gibberish. And none of it addresses the issue.

Life begins at conception. Life is at the apex of our hierarchy of values. Abortion takes that innocent preborn life. You support that taking of life for a variety of reasons.

While I acknowledge a need for exceptions to any legal prohibition on abortion, you don’t have the integrity to acknowledge that a right to “choice” doesn’t override or supersede a right to life, itself.

BackAgain230320-#7,821 to: -1 • BackAgain • Abortion takes that innocent preborn life. You support that taking of life for a variety of reasons.

NFBW: I don’t support abortion - you are a liar.

NFBW230207-#7,212 to: -1 • My position is that I am personally opposed to an abortion involving one of my sperm cells, which is my personal decision based on my conscience. However, my personal choice in life on the matters of abortion are not to be imposed on people, law-abiding people, whom of which I have no personal relationship.

NFBW221128-#5,876 • Abortion causes a human life to die. That is why I personally oppose it in my relationships for my entire life but it is none of my fucking business what Herschel Walker and all his fucking pregnant girlfriends do about it. It is never my business or the government’s business.

END2303202355

BackAgain230320-#7,821 to: -1 • BackAgain • Abortion takes that innocent preborn life. You support that taking of life for a variety of reasons.

NFBW: I don’t support abortion - you are a liar.

Of course you do. Don’t lie anymore than you already have. It just makes you of even lower than you already have shown yourself to be.
NFBW230207-#7,212 to: -1 • My position is that I am personally opposed to an abortion involving one of my sperm cells, which is my personal decision based on my conscience. However, my personal choice in life on the matters of abortion are not to be imposed on people, law-abiding people, whom of which I have no personal relationship.
As I said. You are pro abortion.
NFBW221128-#5,876 • Abortion causes a human life to die. That is why I personally oppose it in my relationships for my entire life but it is none of my fucking business what Herschel Walker and all his fucking pregnant girlfriends do about it. It is never my business or the government’s business.
Every life is our business. We can’t help everyone. But we owe some duty of care to the ones who cannot do anything for themselves.

You will, of course, conflate what I said with your usual nonsense about religion. And I’m doing so, you will be wrong once again.

I do not support abortion. you are a liar.
You have argued endlessly in support of abortion. So you are without any doubt the liar. You support abortion. You are the liar.

For fuck sake, you place a woman’s “right” to allegedly “choose” to abort her preborn child (ie to terminate a pregnancy for no reason at all) over the life she would be terminating. That, Fool, is supporting abortion.
My wife got pregnant twice. I have two daughters and a third daughter by marriage. I got a vasectomy so I would never have to worry about it.
^ Of zero relevance.

Every life is our business.
Who exactly is “our”? Can you identify your groupthink’s association?

The voters in Kansas rejected protecting unborn life BackAgain . That means your top hierarchy value of protecting unborn life has been rejected at the voting booth.

How do you explain this:

Supposn220804-#1
Excerpted from:
What Kansas Abortion Vote Means for Democrats, Republicans in the Midterms (newsweek.com)

… In the first electoral test since the Supreme Court overturned the 1973 ruling giving women a federal right to an abortion in June, more than 59 percent of people in Kansas backed upholding the state's constitutional right for women to access the procedure. … In May, electoral analysis firm Split Ticket said banning abortion "is extremely unpopular among voters" and that “Republicans have far more pro-choice voters than Democrats have pro-life ones." .
/////
Republicans far outnumbered Democrats in the Kansas primary and 59% of tall those Kansas voters voted against amending Kansas's laws which currently uphold a woman's' right to seek an abortion, This indicates Even in the reddest of states, Democrats would be foolish not to make “a woman's right to choose" to be among their major election issues. Respectfully, Supposn

END2303210111

^ Of zero relevance
it means I do not support killing my offspring in the womb. I do not oppose abortion because I believe my offspring in the womb are persons. I oppose abortion because I wanted to have a relationship with a child. Some people don’t. When they don’t it’s not my business

We were talking about our society’s hierarchy of values.
Yes. And I need to know what groupthink society you are referring to. Are they revealed values or values derived by reason?

Tell me who makes up this one unified society that places unborn life as its highest value?

Yes. And I need to know what groupthink society you are referring to. Are they revealed values or values derived by reason?
How many societies do you imagine we live in? You libtards are apparently incapable of thinking on your own. So you imagine that all others also require group think.
Tell me who makes up this one unified society that places unborn life as its highest value?
I didn’t say unborn life. I said life.

Again for the very slow (ie, you and your fellow libtards):

What value is higher than life? Voting? The dead can’t vote. Freedom of speech? The dead don’t speak. Freedom of religion including the right not to have any religious belief at all? The dead can’t go to mosque or synagogue or church and can’t decide not to.

What right is higher than the right to life? What’s the basis for any such claim?

By the way, don’t imagine that I failed to notice that you duck all questions. I expect more of the same from you.

BackAgain230320-#7,821 to: -1 • @BackAgain • Abortion takes that innocent preborn life. You support that taking of life for a variety of reasons.
NFBW: The title of this thread is

Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!​

Roe made abortion through 28 weeks legal

abortion terminates pre-born unborn life.

NFBW: ROE did not make terminating life that has met the live birth requirement legal and then be overturned by Dobbs.

The thread you started is about preborn or unborn life and is not about life outside the womb.

Any individual’s hierarchy of values most certainly should make a distinction between preborn and postborn life and place a value on the latter over the former as they do in Jewish belief.

Who are you to forbid Jewish people from making such an objective and rational distinction which ranks born life above unborn life?

END2303210327

How many societies do you imagine we live in?
I live in a multicultural society that has freedom of conscience for each individual in it. There is no hierarchy of values in a multicultural society where freedom of conscience exists. We are free to develop our own hierarchy of values with only one requirement according to the Fathervif our country - be good citizens.

“........the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance requires only that they who live under its protection should demean themselves as good citizens.,,,,,”From George Washington to the Hebrew Congregation in Newport, Rhode Island, 18 August 1790 Washington^230321^01.1

END2303210345

" Imbeciles Looking For 'I Know You Are But What Am I ' Play Things "

* Ode To Witless Dullard Trolls *
* Ho Hum. Monkey is a Ho? *
Aside from being dull, you also miss all the points.
My avatar is of zero relevance, you pathetic twit. But even if it were relevant, yiur mistaken as usual anyway.
My avatar is actually of the character played by Belushi.
Glad it gets under your thin skin. 👍
It does not get under my skin rather it is a reflection on your character, its simpleton realism and childish moronic mentality ; quite literally , your premises are witless and you lack the intelligence to understand the issues .

It is not certain to me whether you are simply an arrogant damned dirty ape all infatuated with their own bullshit of self officiated relevance , or some sacrosanct sin mythology lunar tick which believes everything is peaches and pie , who claims that gawd is all good , while ignoring that nothing can be separate from itself , while ignoring the dysfunction , cruelty and consequences of nature in the real world .

About 3% of all conceptions are associated with major congenital malformations, many of them are lethal developmental defect and genetic in origin or teratogenic (adverse effects of the envi- ronment during gametogenesis or early embryogenesis).

Monoamniotic twin pregnancy discordant for severe cranial vault defect is a serious condition with a high risk of fetal demise of the structurally normal fetus. Our experience, although limited, suggests that aggressive management with selective termination of the abnormal twin and transection of its umbilical cord in these cases may prevent the demise of the structurally normal co-twin. Copyright © 2011 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.

How many societies do you imagine we live in? You libtards are apparently incapable of thinking on your own. So you imagine that all others also require group think.

Again for the very slow (ie, you and your fellow libtards):

What value is higher than life? Voting? The dead can’t vote. Freedom of speech? The dead don’t speak. Freedom of religion including the right not to have any religious belief at all? The dead can’t go to mosque or synagogue or church and can’t decide not to.

What right is higher than the right to life? What’s the basis for any such claim?

By the way, don’t imagine that I failed to notice that you duck all questions. I expect more of the same from you.
All encompassed Legal rights come after you have been birthed, ....after you are born. That's just the way it is, and has to be.... in the legal sense...imo.

NFBW: My Answer to BackAgain Question BAQ001 Is as follows 7797 7801 7809 7835

BackAgain230319-#7,801 to: -4 Why shouldn’t a society act upon its own hierarchy of values without concern for any historical so-called “common law” ?

NFBW230319-#7,809 to: -8 We live in a multicultural society where we all have freedom of conscience. There is no ‘hierarchy of values” that each American will use as a moral compass. If it exists please tell me all about

BackAgain BAQ001 Why shouldn’t a society act upon its own hierarchy of values without concern for any historical so-called “common law” ?

NFBW answer to BAQ001.a.1 Because we live in a multicultural society where we all have individual freedom of conscience.

NFBW answer to BAQ001.b.1 There is no ‘hierarchy of values” that each American will use as a moral compass. If it exists please tell me all about it.

NFBW: Please reply to BAQ001.a.1 separately in a single post.

NFBW: Please reply to BAQ001.b.1 separately in a single post. And please follow up on my request for action in Bold format,

END2303210810

Last edited:
NFBW: see post #7,835

I will assign code numbers to each question you ask from here on out so that you cannot use this one of your tricks evermore.

thank you END2303210815

All encompassed Legal rights come after you have been birthed, ....after you are born. That's just the way it is, and has to be.... in the legal sense...imo.
NFBW: I may add that a fetus deserves and has all the same encompassed legal rights as the mother through the mother. But their all encompassed legal rights are not assigned directly to a fetus without consent by the mother. No one other than her and her doctors can take away the subordinate rights of a fetus through its mother.

BackAgain230311-#7,611 to: -3 “The point of anti-abortion laws is to focus on the life of the preborn human being.”

NFBW: All live-birthed persons in the BackAgain groupthink who claim to be focused on the life of the preborn human being are recklessly opposed to the health, wealth and pursuit of happiness “life” of this:

1679404586215.png

They do not see her as an equal to them - they see her as government or society’s property to be used in life support for what she holds in her hand. She is granted no right to reject the potential harm to her life and all the attributes that every born human being deserves, liberty and pursuit of happiness if she gets pregnant and does not want to be in CarsomyrPlusSix ’s ruthless atheistic moral dictatorship over pregnant women.

END2303210940

Last edited:
NFBW: The title of this thread is

Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!​

Roe made abortion through 28 weeks legal

abortion terminates pre-born unborn life.

NFBW: ROE did not make terminating life that has met the live birth requirement legal and then be overturned by Dobbs.

The thread you started is about preborn or unborn life and is not about life outside the womb.

Any individual’s hierarchy of values most certainly should make a distinction between preborn and postborn life and place a value on the latter over the former as they do in Jewish belief.

Who are you to forbid Jewish people from making such an objective and rational distinction which ranks born life above unborn life?

END2303210327
More gibberish. Still no substance. Repeating your silly and already dismissed ”points” is a sign of your weakness.

BackAgain BAQ002.a.1 What value is higher than life?

NFBW Answer to BAQ002.a.1 Every American decides that for themselves limited only to what the Father of our Country said:

“........the Government of the United States, which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance requires only that they who live under its protection should demean themselves as good citizens.,,,,,”From George Washington to the Hebrew Congregation in Newport, Rhode Island, 18 August 1790 Washington^230321^01.1​
Americans are not required to adhere to our society’s dogma in matters of conscience. We only need to be good citizens and obey a laws that do not violate any other persons fundamental natural rights - including reproductive rights and freedom of conscience for pregnant women to control their own bodies.

END2303211049

Last edited:

Forum List

Back