Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

I’m busy My five month pregnant daughter is moved with my help from California back to the DC area and I bought her a house and we’re in the midst of furnishing it. We’re going over there today and the couch we ordered idid not arrive on schedule so I am taking one of my couches over to the new house to make her life comfortable and his stress-free as possible .

I’m going to be a grandpa for the seventh time first for this daughter, so STFU about what I have to do and what I don’t have to do today
Good grief, well I hope your daughter doesn't read your USMB post.

I’m busy My five month pregnant daughter is moved with my help from California back to the DC area and I bought her a house and we’re in the midst of furnishing it. We’re going over there today and the couch we ordered idid not arrive on schedule so I am taking one of my couches over to the new house to make her life comfortable and his stress-free as possible .

I’m going to be a grandpa for the seventh time first for this daughter, so STFU about what I have to do and what I don’t have to do today
The discussion proper aside, best of luck with your daughter’s pregnancy.

Yeah maybe it'll teach him something or change his perspective on it all .. Yeah best of luck of course.
I doubt it. His own argument is that the young human inside one of his daughters can be snuffed out for no reason at all, and that society has zero say in the matter.

I doubt he roots for an abortion, in this case. But if that was the mother’s decision, he wouldn’t say boo.

I doubt it. His own argument is that the young human inside one of his daughters can be snuffed out for no reason at all, and that society has zero say in the matter.

I doubt he roots for an abortion, in this case. But if that was the mother’s decision, he wouldn’t say boo.
It's a great test for him... Hope he passes.

I doubt he roots for an abortion, in this case.
I don’t root for abortion in any case. Never.

I don’t root for a woman to lose liberty and be denied freedom of conscience just because she get’s pregnant either. That is wrong.

I don’t impose my conscience and morality on people who do things that cause no harm to others, property or to society in general.

When a woman aborts her child prior to viability specifically it causes no harm to society and people in society have zero duty to intervene in the taking of prenatal life in this case out of respect for a woman’s right to privacy and control of her own body. However, After potential viability is achievable by a fetus, society can justify intervention to protect a baby in the womb.

It’s reasonable, ethical and a compromise and we are all human and to err is human.

No harm has been done to Western Civilization because Jewish people believe that life begins at first breath according to their religion.

I do not condemn them for having that belief as a matter of conscience.

Roe v Wade was a good law and compromise. It does not force anyone to do anything prior to viability..

It was nothing to celebrate when Roe v Wade was overturned

END2303111410

His own argument is that the young human inside one of his daughters can be snuffed out for no reason at all, and that society has zero say in the matter.
Society has had a say restricting abortion for fifty years and I agree with that fact - you are a liar.

I don’t root for a woman to lose liberty and be denied freedom of conscience just because she get’s pregnant either. That is wrong.

I don’t impose my conscience and morality on people who do things that cause no harm to others, property or to society in general.

When a woman aborts her child prior to viability specifically it causes no harm to society and people in society have zero duty to intervene in the taking of prenatal life in this case out of respect for a woman’s right to privacy and control of her own body. However, After potential viability is achievable by a fetus, society can justify intervention to protect a baby in the womb.

It’s reasonable, ethical and a compromise and we are all human and to err is human.

No harm has been done to Western Civilization because Jewish people believe that life begins at first breath according to their religion.

Roe v Wade was a good law and compromise. It does not force anyone to do anything prior to viability..

END2303111410
Your argument proceeds from bogus premises. For an instance, your argument concerns itself with imposing morality on others. But, that’s not the point of anti-abortion laws.

The point of anti-abortion laws is to focus on the life of the preborn human being.

Your argument is exposed as being quite silly if you agree with laws that, for example, prohibit the commission of murder. The law values a human life and prohibits your freedom of movement and freedom of action. If you object on the basis of restriction of liberty and freedom, the societal answer is t”ough fucking luck.” You remain prohibited from engaging in conduct that takes a human life.

Society has had a say restricting abortion for fifty years and I agree with that fact - you are a liar.
You agree with a fact? Gee, that’s refreshing. But it’s not on point.

Your argument is that society should not have any say in the woman’s “right” to get an abortion. Why? Because, according to what you yourself have persistently argued, you wouldn’t want to impose yourself on a pregnant woman’s right to choose for herself.

So it is you who is now lying.

Good grief, well I hope your daughter doesn't read your USMB post.
Why not. She hates Republican racist sexist xenophobic and homophobic bullshit as much as I do. She is pro choice just like most under thirty somethings are these days.

END2303111410
LOL, So I can kill my dog in front of you and your kids, and y'all shouldn't be allowed to say a thing as long as it happened in my yard, and it was because my dog killed my goat right ? It's not hurting you or costing you anything, but I garantee you that your ace would call animal cruelty on my ace in a heart beat wouldn't you ? Maybe my dog is pregnant, and I can't afford any more puppy's, so I do something stupid to stop her pregnancy and you seen it. I garantee that you would be calling animal cruelty on my ace because I helped her abort her puppies in a way that you didn't think was right huh ?

Oh and we're talking dogs here, but you place unborn human's lower on the scale than that don't you ?

Last edited:
Our society isn’t governed by any particular religious belief. Our society has a hierarchy of values. The right to life is at the very top. I don’t care what the religion of the pregnant woman is
We seek to once more bring the law of our land into alignment with the values of our Christian faith,” said Pastor Locke.

NFBW: why do so many white Christians seek to “govern” pregnant women during their first 20 weeks after fertilization?​

Pastor Greg Locke Preaches on Steps of SCOTUSiNewswire​

Published
May 16, 2022

Pastor Locke will lead a rally to support pro-life progress at the United States Supreme Court.

MOUNT JULIET, Tenn. – May 16, 2022 – (Newswire.com)
Pastor Greg Locke of Global Vision Bible Church is taking his pro-life message to the steps of the Supreme Court where, along with Christian firebrand Sean Feucht, he will lead a rally for pro-life supporters on Tuesday, May 17.
Pastor Locke has been a prominent voice on the front lines of pro-life efforts for many years, leading The Church at Planned Parenthood—a nationwide movement that holds worship and prayer meetings in front of Planned Parenthood abortion sites around the nation.
“We seek to once more bring the law of our land into alignment with the values of our Christian faith,” said Pastor Locke. “Our fight for the unborn continues until we are victorious, and we will use our voices for those who have none.”
As Founder and Lead Pastor of Global Vision Bible Church in Mount Juliet, Tennessee, Pastor Locke is using his broad-reaching ministry to support the pro-life movement and celebrates each victory in his efforts to change laws and governance.
In early May, news of a leaked draft of a Supreme Court opinion reversing Roe vs. Wade was revealed to a national audience. Pro-life leaders such as Pastor Locke have taken up the mantle to bring that decision to fruition by elevating their voices and speaking at the heart of the matter. Locke will continue to appear publicly and speak out against abortion.
Pastor Greg Locke leads Global Vision Bible Church in Mount Juliet, Tennessee, just outside of Nashville. He has a Bachelor’s Degree in Biblical Studies and a Master’s Degree in Revival History. He is known for his presentations and sermons and has created one of the largest livestream ministries in the world.
###
For more information about Pastor Greg Locke, please visit Pastor Greg Lockeor Global Vision Bible Church.

Read more: Pastor Greg Locke Preaches on Steps of SCOTUS - Digital Journal

Last edited:
LOL, So I can kill my dog in front of you and your kids, and y'all shouldn't be allowed to say a thing as long as it happened in my yard, and it was because my dog killed my goat right ?
this thread is about a woman’s right to kill a no-brain, no-consciousness, living human organism developing in her body - not killing something in th back yard.

Forum List

Back