Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

09019 23MAY27 ¥commnstfrnt ¥ #9,019 Law-abiding? Which law?

23MAY27 NFBW {09019} Common Law under the framework of the US Constitution which guarantees liberty to every freedom loving air breathing individual in this great country of ours. That includes women who get pregnant..

common law, also called Anglo-American law, the body of customary law, based upon judicial decisions and embodied in reports of decided cases, that has been administered by the common-law courts of England since the Middle Ages.​

It's self-evident that human prenatal life is sacred and should be respected. Human beings who behave like savages and wild animals shouldn't have a say in the matter. Divine law overwrites whatever laws you've conjured up for yourselves in your earthly constitutions. The law of a good God-given conscience has more authority over what you're appealing to, assuming that even agrees with you. There is nothing in the US Constitution that prohibits the redefinition of what is life or who is fully a man. Originally blacks were considered 3/5ths of white men. The Constitution is amendable and it's not the Word of God.

People who disregard life in the womb, reducing it to a worthless piece of protoplasm, are savages. They're not fit to establish any type of ethic for a civilized society.

Last edited:
09019 23MAY27 ¥commnstfrnt ¥ #9,019
Since you and others of your ilk ..

Since you and others of your ilk reduce human life to a meaningless accident, you have no sense of respect or compassion for prenatal human life.

04622 22AUG08 NFBW #4,622 My support for a woman to be able to choose to continue or end a pregnancy is based on my secular humanist respect for women as equals to men and no respect for what some Christians opine that sacred life begins at conception. I believe sacred life begins at viability and it should not be a matter that is to be determined by expecting politicians to vote on it. That is the most absurd idea I have ever heard.

09021 23MAY27 ¥commnstfrnt ¥ #9,021
It's self-evident that human prenatal life is sacred and should be respected.

23MAY27 NFBW: There is nothing self evident about the great mysteries of life including the one of when sanctity of life begins / The default position for me comes from a revealed religion of the civilized people known as Jewish.

God Forgive you, and those who stand for murder of the most innocent!
00545 23APR25 NFBW #545 “Do you forgive your version of God for personally killing One out of Five of every single “innocent child” who is conceived? •••• Catholics worship a God who commits murder twenty percent of the time and convicts the survivors of original sin. ••••
Jews for thousands of years respect God who breathes the value of human life into our material organism when we take our first breath and our souls are pure and in a beautiful loving relationship with our creator at that most significant spiritual moment of our lives - FIRST BREATH. •••• As a rational theist myself like Washington through Madison who founded freedom of religion I am not rationally inclined to accept any of the desert revealed religions, but if I was to entertain such a way of being religious I would certainly choose belief in a version of God who does not murder 1 of 5 human beings shortly after nature takes a course of conception. •••• It makes much more sense that God values our lives when we take our first breath., •••• We should not be passing laws because the Catholic version is more popular than the Jewish version just because Catholics outnumber the single Jewish Justice on SCOTUS six to one.

09021 23MAY27 ¥commnstfrnt ¥ #9,021

23MAY27 NFBW: There is nothing self evident about the great mysteries of life including the one of when sanctity of life begins / The default position for me comes from a revealed religion of the civilized people known as Jewish.

00545 23APR25 NFBW #545 “Do you forgive your version of God for personally killing One out of Five of every single “innocent child” who is conceived? •••• Catholics worship a God who commits murder twenty percent of the time and convicts the survivors of original sin. ••••
Jews for thousands of years respect God who breathes the value of human life into our material organism when we take our first breath and our souls are pure and in a beautiful loving relationship with our creator at that most significant spiritual moment of our lives - FIRST BREATH. •••• As a rational theist myself like Washington through Madison who founded freedom of religion I am not rationally inclined to accept any of the desert revealed religions, but if I was to entertain such a way of being religious I would certainly choose belief in a version of God who does not murder 1 of 5 human beings shortly after nature takes a course of conception. •••• It makes much more sense that God values our lives when we take our first breath., •••• We should not be passing laws because the Catholic version is more popular than the Jewish version just because Catholics outnumber the single Jewish Justice on SCOTUS six to one.
The Jewish religion is full of baby killing. You haven't read your Tenach? When was the last time you read your Hebrew bible? Morality comes from within, and if you don't have the good sense to recognize that life in the womb is sacred, then you're a savage. You're not a civilized human being.

04622 22AUG08 NFBW #4,622 My support for a woman to be able to choose to continue or end a pregnancy is based on my secular humanist respect for women as equals to men and no respect for what some Christians opine that sacred life begins at conception. I believe sacred life begins at viability and it should not be a matter that is to be determined by expecting politicians to vote on it. That is the most absurd idea I have ever heard.

Just as it's self-evident that a 50-year-old father shouldn't be having sex with his 25-year-old daughter, it is self-evident that a mother shouldn't kill the human life she conceived for the sake of convenience. The viability of prenatal human life is ensured by the woman who is gestating that life to term. A culture that has so little regard for life in the womb, is doomed to fail.

Learn to use the quote function properly or don't get a response from me.
He's doing his bull crap in some sort of (in his mind), record keeping format.

Otherwise he's either attempting to write some sort of journal or might be considering a book to publish at a later date ... He figures that he will use the character's in this thread as his character's in his book.

He better not record or use anything outside of this platform unless he ask permission.

Law-abiding? Which law? Law of the jungle? Law of savages? Law of a meaningless, accidental, cosmic hic-up 13.7 billion years ago? Promiscuity undermines human survival and civil society because it leads to unwanted pregnancies. Since you and others of your ilk reduce human life to a meaningless accident, you have no sense of respect or compassion for prenatal human life. Society today has the technology to avoid unwanted pregnancies, hence if a woman chooses to be promiscuous there's no excuse for her to conceive a human life and then willy-nilly destroy it. She should've taken the pill. A society full of creepy women who disregard life in their wombs is uncivilized. A culture of savages.

Conservatives need to allow society to create the infrastructure to provide single mothers and their babies with the assistance that they need. Stop defunding government programs/social services. The poor need assistance (food, housing, medical care, education/job training, and an employment guarantee in the public sector), and that of course includes single mothers who can't afford to raise a child properly. There should also be the option to place the child up for adoption, the problem is that the foster care system is underfunded and horrible, leading to many young people being released at the age of 18, and becoming homeless, like this:

This must stop.

Government isn't inherently evil, it's a holy institution, created and inspired by God. The spirit of rebellion and hatred for legitimate authority is demonic. Even demons have a government, so these supposed Christians who keep crapping on government are even less and worse than demons. God loves order and those who provide provisions to the poor. There shouldn't be one homeless person in America.

Isn't your post contradicting itself ??

Otherwise on one hand you talk about "prevention" in which is the only answer to the situation, especially when the left has caused the COUNTRY to lose control in the situations.... Then you flip to blame conservatives for the aftermath, when prevention is always being stopped dead in it's tracks by the leftist Democrat's. They are responsible for the fall out you posted in those videos or pictures above, and not the conservatives.

Re-read your stance, and then look at how you blame conservatives for the aftermath, and blame them for not doing enough to help in the aftermath when "prevention" is the key word to clawing our way back out of the hole.

Conservatives are trying hard not to be enablers, otherwise by using government power to extort hard earned money from taxpayer's to keep it all going for the Democrat's.

First the Democrat's have got to be defeated politically, and then the healing of the nation can begin. Once the source of the problem is fixed by stopping it's total undermining of this nation, then the care taking won't be interpreted by those hurting as enabling more of the same. We can't be creating crutches that stand up the on going disaster's created by the Democrat's.

No one wants to throw their hard earned money at a problem in which does nothing but fuel the problem like throwing gasoline into an open flame.

Solution's aren't found in the blaming of conservatives in the aftermath, but instead listening to the preventive plans to stop the Democrat's from steadily destroying everything they touch is the best approach wouldn't you agree ??

The Jewish religion is full of baby killing.
You haven't read your Tenach? When was the last time you read your Hebrew bible? Morality comes from within, and if you don't have the good sense to recognize that life in the womb is sacred, then you're a savage. You're not a civilized human being.
NFBW twisting and using the Bible in an evil minded way won't help him any in this debate, nor will his attacks on the Jewish and Catholic people work either. It shows his desperation in a huge way.

But you agreed when R-V-W was enacted by political influence and a secular court against the wishes of the people didn't you, but now you're crying ???

09024 23MAY27 ¥commnstfrnt ¥ #9,024
The Jewish religion is full of baby killing. You haven't read your Tenach? When was the last time you read your Hebrew bible? Morality comes from within, and if you don't have the good sense to recognize that life in the womb is sacred, then you're a savage. You're not a civilized human being.

The Jewish religion is full of baby killing.

I am a rational theist. I do not have a Bible. Revealed religion is not for me. You say Mr. CommunistFront that human beings cannot be civilized if they believe God breathes the soul of life into the body at first breath. The Jewish people are proof enough for me that they are as a people a great contribution to civilization and humanity while having that belief for thousands of years.

You are not winning any points with me that you are some kind of civilized human being.

But you agreed when R-V-W was enacted by political influence and a secular court against the wishes of the people didn't you, but now you're crying ???
23MAY27 NFBW: That a woman has autonomy over her own body has nothing to do with a Supreme Court ruling making it so. It is so and still is.

23MAY27 NFBW: That a woman has autonomy over her own body has nothing to do with a Supreme Court ruling making it so. It is so and still is.
No one in this country has full unfettered autonomy over their bodies, otherwise to do with their body whatever their will (certain restrictions have always applied), and especially in the situation that involves another human being inside of a woman's womb.... It's time that the Democrat's get the hell out of a woman's womb and her mind........ They should stop attempting to promote or enable the destruction of fetuses by proxy, otherwise to destroy the fetus using outside forces that target that human being for destruction while in the womb through coercion and influencing ......

The womb is designed to provide a safe place for the development of a human being, and to be accompanied by the responsible civilized actions of the mother who is charged to take care of that human being as it is developing inside the womb.

We as a civilization should support that, and not be diminishing the importance of the miracle that is the process of bringing a new human being into the world.

We shouldn't be allowing for the genocide of the unborn through mechanism's and indoctrination that has destroyed the promotion of family in this nation, and what that actually means.

Last edited:
09018 23MAY27 NFBW #9,018 It’s not your business to impede the liberty of a law abiding person from conducting their own business when she decides to stop the development of the living human organism that has become a part of her body.

09020 23MAY27 NFBW {to: 09019} #9,020 “Common Law under the framework of the US Constitution which guarantees liberty to every freedom loving air breathing individual in this great country of ours. That includes women who get pregnant..”
common law, also called Anglo-American law, the body of customary law, based upon judicial decisions and embodied in reports of decided cases, that has been administered by the common-law courts of England since the Middle Ages.​
09021 23MAY27 ¥commnstfrnt ¥ #9,021 {to: 09,020} Divine law overwrites whatever laws you've conjured up for yourselves in your earthly constitutions.

23MAY27 NFBW {to: 09021} Where can I get a copy of your Divine Law?

Last edited:
09018 23MAY27 NFBW #9,018 It’s not your business to impede the liberty of a law abiding person from conducting their own business when she decides to stop the development of the living human organism that has become a part of her body.

09020 23MAY27 NFBW {to: 09019} #9,020 “Common Law under the framework of the US Constitution which guarantees liberty to every freedom loving air breathing individual in this great country of ours. That includes women who get pregnant..”
09021 23MAY27 ¥commnstfrnt ¥ #9,021 {to: 09,020} Divine law overwrites whatever laws you've conjured up for yourselves in your earthly constitutions.

23MAY27 NFBW {to: 09021} Where can I get a copy of your Divine Law?

The Holy Bible, but you're scared to read it because you might burst out in flames.. lol

" Authoritarian Collectivists Despise Independence As Individualism *

* Rubber Room For Communists *

Law-abiding? Which law? Law of the jungle? Law of savages? Law of a meaningless, accidental, cosmic hic-up 13.7 billion years ago? Promiscuity undermines human survival and civil society because it leads to unwanted pregnancies. Since you and others of your ilk reduce human life to a meaningless accident, you have no sense of respect or compassion for prenatal human life. Society today has the technology to avoid unwanted pregnancies, hence if a woman chooses to be promiscuous there's no excuse for her to conceive a human life and then willy-nilly destroy it. She should've taken the pill. A society full of creepy women who disregard life in their wombs is uncivilized. A culture of savages.
Conservatives need to allow society to create the infrastructure to provide single mothers and their babies with the assistance that they need. Stop defunding government programs/social services. The poor need assistance (food, housing, medical care, education/job training, and an employment guarantee in the public sector), and that of course includes single mothers who can't afford to raise a child properly. There should also be the option to place the child up for adoption, the problem is that the foster care system is underfunded and horrible, leading to many young people being released at the age of 18, and becoming homeless, like this:

This must stop.
Government isn't inherently evil, it's a holy institution, created and inspired by God. The spirit of rebellion and hatred for legitimate authority is demonic. Even demons have a government, so these supposed Christians who keep crapping on government are even less and worse than demons. God loves order and those who provide provisions to the poor. There shouldn't be one homeless person in America.

09020 23MAY27 NFBW {to: 09019} #9,020“Common Law under the framework of the US Constitution which guarantees liberty to every freedom loving air breathing individual in this great country of ours. That includes women who get pregnant..”
common law, also called Anglo-American law, the body of customary law, based upon judicial decisions and embodied in reports of decided cases, that has been administered by the common-law courts of England since the Middle Ages.

09035 23MAY27 NFBW {to: 09021} #9,035
Where can I get a copy of your Divine Law?

09036 23MAY27 ¥beagl9 ¥ {to: 09,035}
#9,036 “The Holy Bible, but you're scared to read it because you might burst out in flames.. lol”

23MAY27 NFBW {to: 09,036} Jesus loves me the I know - because I vote with 90% of America’s beautiful black Christian’s and I vote with 90% of beautiful Jewish Americans and I vote with the majority of all beautiful American Catholics - you vote against them and when you do you vote against Jesus and our Jewish American friends.

" Authoritarian Collectivists Despise Independence As Individualism *

09018 23MAY27 NFBW #9,018 It’s not your business to impede the liberty of a law abiding person

09020 23MAY27 NFBW {to: 09019} #9,020 “Common Law under the framework of the US Constitution which guarantees liberty to every freedom loving air breathing individual in this great country of ours.

09035 23MAY27 NFBW {to: 09021} #9,035 Where can I get a copy of your Divine Law?

#9,036 “The Holy Bible,

23MAY27 NFBW: It’s interesting to see authoritarians beagle9 and CommunistFront joining at the hip; one a Bible Thumping MAGA Christian nationalist the other an atheist communist who says this about MAGA Christians like Mr beagl9:

00176 23MAY24 ¥commnstfrnt #176 So-called Bible-believing Christians, don't follow the Bible in the places where it's most important. They like to debate theology, and religious doctrines (doctrineering), deluding themselves into thinking that makes them good Christians while disobeying Christ's requirements for discipleship and becoming a governor in training. Christians are supposed to be governors in training, in Christ's school of government, ruling with him over the nations with a rod of iron. •••• Christians have failed miserably, due to their love for the demonic trinkets of this world. They lust after the world, hence they can't guide or govern it with love and power. The church has become a creepy circus infested with devilish, bloodthirsty clowns dancing around a burning cross.

Last edited:
09018 23MAY27 NFBW #9,018 It’s not your business to impede the liberty of a law abiding person

09020 23MAY27 NFBW {to: 09019} #9,020 “Common Law under the framework of the US Constitution which guarantees liberty to every freedom loving air breathing individual in this great country of ours.

09035 23MAY27 NFBW {to: 09021} #9,035 Where can I get a copy of your Divine Law?

#9,036 “The Holy Bible,

23MAY27 NFBW: It’s interesting to see authoritarians beagle9 and CommunistFront joining at the hip; one a Bible Thumping MAGA Christian nationalist the other an atheist communist who says this about MAGA Christians like Mr beagl9:

00176 23MAY24 ¥commnstfrnt #176 So-called Bible-believing Christians, don't follow the Bible in the places where it's most important. They like to debate theology, and religious doctrines (doctrineering), deluding themselves into thinking that makes them good Christians while disobeying Christ's requirements for discipleship and becoming a governor in training. Christians are supposed to be governors in training, in Christ's school of government, ruling with him over the nations with a rod of iron. •••• Christians have failed miserably, due to their love for the demonic trinkets of this world. They lust after the world, hence they can't guide or govern it with love and power. The church has become a creepy circus infested with devilish, bloodthirsty clowns dancing around a burning cross.

I just come here to test arguments. It's an online forum, where opinions are scrutinized and debated. You went through all of that trouble going through my post-history, for what? What a waste of time. I can take a certain position today and tomorrow I'm defending the opposing view, I'm not here to make friends, but to test different points of view.

Forum List

Back