Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

"I'm one of the "religious nuts"...and fervently anti-abortion."
23MAY21 NFBW: Do agree ¥Catsnmtrs¥ men have a right to privacy regarding their own personal health decisions?

Do agree ¥Catsnmtrs¥ that Jewish people under “freedom of religion” who believe life begins at first breath, have a right to practice their religious beliefs in America, unobstructed by the government?

Do accept the fact ¥Catsnmtrs¥ when a state government forces gestation to full term upon an unwilling pregnant woman, there is potential of physical harm, possibly even death and financial distress that she could have avoided had. She chose an abortion prior to 24 weeks of gestation?

Coyote said: Your record of posting makes it quite clear that the woman comes second to the fetus in both rights and concern for {women}

00238 23MAY20 ¥ CarsomyrPlusSix ¥ #238 “Liar. I promote equality”

23MAY21 NFBW:

A newborn baby has about 26,000,000,000 cells.​

An adult human being has about 47 trillion cells​

At the first moment of conception, a living human organism begins its life in the form of one single cell.​

¥carsmyrplssx¥’s promotion of equality gives the same EQUAL right to life for a one cell human living organism as given for a 26 trillion celled newborn.

¥carsmyrplssx¥’s promotion of equality gives the same EQUAL right to life for a one cell human living organism as given to a 47 trillion celled expectant mother,

When ¥carsmyrplssx¥ cites science to back up the most absurd argument I’ve ever seen on this message board that a one celled being is equal to a 27 celled being. It has to be obvious to reasonable and rational people here that C+six is not in any way relying on the science of mathematics, or any other science known to mankind.

Last edited:
" Applying Free Press Builders Stone To Subvert Fee Press Censure "

* Control Freaks Paranoia When All The World Is A Stage *

You are one over rated narcissist that needs to take your ridiculousness to a board or platform that might entertain your bull shat, because no one is impressed by your incoherent ramblings found in your attempt to appear smart, when laughingly it's just incoherent ramblings at best.
Now take your Webster, and go find some more word's that might make you SOUND smart, when we know better. 😂
The purposes of this moniker is to articulate free press dissertations , which are not censured by the fee press or its extant institutions , by which to facilitate a succinct and competent diction and language lexicon for political science discourse .

Links to these recitations are easily added as urls in other social media , to public walls of personas , to ledgers of politicians , that are targeted for informed consent .

The means to implement the consequent advantages of more valid perspectives for challenging constitutional foundations and contemporary political science are far removed from anything that you are able to weigh in on .

#ProChoiceRepublicans know that the #dobbs decision is #sedition against us 14th , 1st and 9th amendments , and that #dobbs decision is supported by traitors to a credo of e pluribus unum for us republic !

" Antifederalists Pathetic Excuse For Statistism While Misconstruing Individualism "

* Antifederalists Antistatists For Individualism *

I'm only concerned about what my State does, as a federalist.
I oppose national laws on abortion, and oppose the NY law basically allowing a woman to have an abortion 5 seconds before birth if she can convince the doctor she might get a cold due to giving birth.
That the federal government and states are prohibited , from protecting a wright to life of any which has not met a live birth requirement to receive it , is individualism and not federalism ,.

Simply because the federal government defends individualism does not make it federalism , simply because traitors to us republic 14th , 9th and 1st amendments rave foolishly about antifederalism to promote populism for democracy as tyranny by the majority over individualism by states .

Such populism is a signature mindset of a democrat , rather than a republican promoting a credo of e pluribus unum for us republic , while espousing independence as individualism , with equal protection of negative liberties among individuals .

Last edited:
" Applying Free Press Builders Stone To Subvert Fee Press Censure "

* Control Freaks Paranoia When All The World Is A Stage *

The purposes of this moniker is to articulate free press dissertations , which are not censured by the fee press or its extant institutions , by which to facilitate a succinct and competent diction and language lexicon for political science discourse .

Links to these recitations are easily added as urls in other social media , to public walls of personas , to ledgers of politicians , that are targeted for informed consent .

The means to implement the consequent advantages of more valid perspectives for challenging constitutional foundations and contemporary political science are far removed from anything that you are able to weigh in on .

#ProChoiceRepublicans know that the #dobbs decision is #sedition against us 14th , 1st and 9th amendments , and that #dobbs decision is supported by traitors to a credo of e pluribus unum for us republic !
I am certainly no scholar but I know one when I read one. If you would just learn 1/100 of the knowledge being presented to you beagle9 you would instantly become a much better well-rounded, intellectual and caring human being.

00020 22AUG25 ¥carsmyrplssx ¥ #20 “Democrats are a child sacrifice death cult.”

Deborah Dorbert was forced by the state of Florida to suffer 14 weeks of gestating a fetus after finding out in the 23rd week her fetus had Potter syndrome. It is a condition where there is not enough amniotic fluid to support the pregnancy and shortly after giving birth her would be wanted fourth child will die.

The fetus was alive in Republican controlled Florida meaning it wouid be a crime for a doctor to kill it.

The fetus named Milo lived for 99 minutes after “he” was born alive beagle9. So, how dare you cross the Republican Party; Saint Ron DeSantis, Saint Donald J Trump, Archbishop Carlo Maria Viganò and most importantly Saint CarsomyrPlusSix when you ruthlessly and perversely embrace the Democratic Party child sacrifice death cult by calling for a doctor to murder poor little innocent and defenseless Milo Dorbert in the womb?

At fifteen weeks Florida is a ‘forced gestation to full term’ state. Soon to become a ‘forced gestation to full term’ at six weeks “heartbeat” state and little Milo had a beating heart up to the moment the newborn baby died a natural death And you wanted the death cult doctors to slaughter him in the womb. What kind of depraved monster are you beagle9 ? JESUS! What have you become?
Oh stop with your bull shat, you know my position on abortion (anti-abortion), but I'm not against a doctor taking measures to end a pregnancy if absolutely has too.

23MAY21 NFBW: Do agree ¥Catsnmtrs¥ men have a right to privacy regarding their own personal health decisions?

Do agree ¥Catsnmtrs¥ that Jewish people under “freedom of religion” who believe life begins at first breath, have a right to practice their religious beliefs in America, unobstructed by the government?

Do accept the fact ¥Catsnmtrs¥ when a state government forces gestation to full term upon an unwilling pregnant woman, there is potential of physical harm, possibly even death and financial distress that she could have avoided had. She chose an abortion prior to 24 weeks of gestation?
You misread my post.

That wasn't my belief that you referenced. It was a quote of someone's else's...thus the "xxx".

You are preaching to the choir.

00189 23MAY19 ¥ Coyote ¥ #189 “I could compromise on that.”

00210 23MAY19 ¥ martybegan ¥ #210 {to: vtv 00,189} The issue is going to be rectified by the side that has the more people willing to nudge out from the hard positions.

23MAY22 NFBW The problem for the sake of getting a compromise from the anti-choice side is the continuation of seeing themselves as pro-life conservatives/Republicans. Self Labeling by that side decides Biblically that they are exclusively in favor of life thus leaving the political objective of painting liberals/Democrats as being gruesomely opposed to life.

Rational people would never allow themselves to go public with a mindset anything like what the irrational mind of CarsomyrPlusSix has produced.

The Dobbs decision has in itself accomplished what needed to be done. It undid the bipartisan compromise that lasted for fifty years and awakened and mainstreamed rational thought on the issue once again. The C+sixes are going berserk but it’s those pro-life culture warriors who are getting the loose screws in their heads tightened as rationality takes over.

There is no need, thanks to Dobbs, that pro-choicers need accept any compromise with irrational human being who cannot see they want our government to cause harm to women who privately do not want to continue a pregnancy and choose that before 16 weeks of gestation.

00245 23MAY22 ¥martybgn ¥ #245 "abortion up to the last second if the pregnant woman thinks giving birth will make her depressed"

23MAY22 NFBW: You appear to be a rational person, perhaps even a rational Republican.

So my question to you is how many abortions are there per year that are decided late term just upon the basis of a woman feeling depressed? Very very in frequent I would suggest. Therefore as a rational human being affiliated with a particular political party that opposes a woman being able to make that decision in private, do you think it’s worth it to continue losing elections that began with the Dobbs decision over the very uncommon, and infrequent situation, that is of concern to you?

00118 23FEB02 ¥ ding ¥ #118
Can you post a link that supports your position that a human fetus is not a human being?

23MAY23 NFBW: No, but when 92% of all abortions are medically induced the human fetus does not have a brain. The 12 week old human fetus does not have its own neurological system. Science or a link is not needed by me to know that when a woman ends the life of a 12 week gestated fetus that human being is a human being that does not have what you and I have. A fetus aborted at 12 weeks has never experienced consciousness as a breathing living human being..

So why do you ask such questions?

00012 23MAY22 ¥ marvin martian #12 “Don't ever let lefties tell you they're "pro-choice". They aren't. They're pro-abortion. They LOVE it.”

23MAY23 NFBW: What about “righties” such as ¥ martybegan ¥ Marvin? Mr ¥martybgn¥ is good with a woman’s “freedom of choice” up to the 17th week of gestation.

Mr ¥martybgn¥ as far as I’ve read is pro-choice but opposed to abortion. Same as me. We simply differ on how many weeks of gestation can happen before the woman experiencing an unplanned pregnancy has an option to have an abortion.

Then you oppose DeSantis and the Republican abortion ban in Florida, right?
If you are suggesting that their ban is to intervene between a legitimate doctor and his or her patient, and to stop a decision that has to be made in order to save the mother's life or to have a procedure that removes a fetus that is dying or would be badly deformed so much so that it would have no cognitive life outside the womb, then yes I'd be against that, but that's not what their abortion ban says or does right ????

Now if you don't mind since you made a claim, then how's about backing it up ? In detail, tell us what their ban specifically says. Thanks.

NFBW ref 23MAY24 "House Bill 5 protects babies in the womb who have beating hearts, who can move, who can taste, who can see, and who can feel pain," DeSantis said in a statement Wednesday. "Life is a sacred gift worthy of our protection, and I am proud to sign this great piece of legislation which represents the most significant protections for life in the state's modern history."

The new 15-week ban does not make exceptions for cases of incest, rape or human trafficking. It does allow an abortion if it would save the life of a pregnant person or prevent serious injury to them.

The law also includes exceptions for fetal abnormalities that are discovered after 15 weeks. In such cases, two doctors must sign off saying the baby will die shortly after birth before an abortion can happen.

If you are suggesting that their ban is to intervene between a legitimate doctor and his or her patient, and to stop a decision that has to be made in order to save the mother's life or to have a procedure that removes a fetus that is dying or would be badly deformed so much so that it would have no cognitive life outside the womb, then yes I'd be against that, but that's not what their abortion ban says or does right ????

NFBW: Deborah Dorbert’s baby Milo was diagnosed at 23 weeks gestation to have Potters syndrome.

There was a high profile case where a baby with the same fetal abnormality survived and got a kidney transplant when Abigale was three.

The results were an active and stable baby breathing on her own.
Abigail was the first baby with Potter syndrome ever known to have survived!

Saint DeSantis puts doctors at risk of losing their license and or getting time in prison making a call that only God can give.

The government has no business intervening in medical matters of the unborn.

IT’s no one’s business but the mother and her choice of doctor.

NFBW ref 23MAY24 "House Bill 5 protects babies in the womb who have beating hearts, who can move, who can taste, who can see, and who can feel pain," DeSantis said in a statement Wednesday. "Life is a sacred gift worthy of our protection, and I am proud to sign this great piece of legislation which represents the most significant protections for life in the state's modern history."

The new 15-week ban does not make exceptions for cases of incest, rape or human trafficking. It does allow an abortion if it would save the life of a pregnant person or prevent serious injury to them.

The law also includes exceptions for fetal abnormalities that are discovered after 15 weeks. In such cases, two doctors must sign off saying the baby will die shortly after birth before an abortion can happen.

NFBW: Deborah Dorbert’s baby Milo was diagnosed at 23 weeks gestation to have Potters syndrome.

There was a high profile case where a baby with the same fetal abnormality survived and got a kidney transplant when Abigale was three.

The results were an active and stable baby breathing on her own.
Abigail was the first baby with Potter syndrome ever known to have survived!

Saint DeSantis puts doctors at risk of losing their license and or getting time in prison making a call that only God can give.

The government has no business intervening in medical matters of the unborn.

IT’s no one’s business but the mother and her choice of doctor.
Does the rape or incest have to be stated ? I mean it's common sense that if a person experiences either, and they report it immediately thereafter, then a DNC would be granted without question during the medical check up immediately after the event took place. So is this possible fear mongering you are engaging in when you foster these types of narratives on the subject ? Everything is full of what ifs, and I'm sure that everything is open for tweaking and fixing until get it right.

NFBW: Constitutional dilemma of our time in the second millennium since Jesus visited our planet - “a” does a pregnant individual human being’s right to bodily autonomy depend on a certain number of weeks of gestation or “b” does a pregnant individual lose her right to bodily autonomy at the moment of conception

“a” s martybegan eagle1462010 Papageorgio Frankeneinstein Monk-Eye

“b” s beagle9 CarsomyrPlusSix ding Frankenstein LordBrownTrout

00258 23MAY23 NFBW #258 •••• Your votes {martybgn} lead to women being harmed by not being able to exercise a right that you agree they have to get a safe legal abortion before 16 of gestation.

00260 23MAY23 ¥franknstn¥ #260 {to: 00,258 nfbw} “Heart beats at 6 weeks”

00261 Feb 13, 2023 ¥lordbrntrt¥ +07,315 nfbw #261 “Jesus wasn't for . . . . aborting human life.

00263 23MAY23 ¥martybgn¥ #263 {to: 00,258 nfbw} “I believe that's the privilege they should have to balance by moral standards with my libertarian (small "l") leanings.”

00264 23MAY23 NFBW #264 {to: 00,263 bgn} “Do you actually believe it’s just a privilege for a pregnant woman to decide to prevent harm or risk of death to her body?”

07315 23Feb15, NFBW #7,315 -7054 {to: 00,261 trt} “Seeing as how {lordbrntrt} has been anointed as a spokesman for Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God, I am hoping he can tell us what Jesus said, specifically about aborting human life during the first 20 weeks of pregnancy. We know through modern Medical Science that it takes a human life up to 20 weeks to develop a brain suitable to sustain a new human being’s life when separated from it’s mother to begin living a natural life outside of her womb. •••• I am quite certain from what I’ve read about Jesus that He certainly would be opposed to killing human life, and perhaps, even in self-defense, and or for punishment of committed crimes opposed, but I am not certain of Jesus’ position on a woman terminating her own pregnancy prior to the moment when the living human organism inside her has fully developed a brain. •••• So that brings brings me to my conversation with {carsmyrplssx} as follows in posts 06,627 & 06,628”

NFBW 23MAY24: Don’t get your dander uo people. this is a constitutional forum. Hang your politics up at the door.

I’m just waiting for a response to my question in post 00,264 (see above}

Last edited:
00263 23MAY23 ¥martybgn¥ #263 {to: 00,258 nfbw} “I believe that's the privilege they should have to balance by moral standards with my libertarian (small "l") leanings.”

00264 23MAY23 NFBW #264 {to: 00,263 bgn} “Do you actually believe it’s just a privilege for a pregnant woman to decide to prevent harm or risk of death to her body?”

00268 23MAY24 ¥martybgn¥ #268 {to: 00,264 nfbw} “Is it a right or a privilege to get a heart transplant? “

23MAY24 NFBW: it does not matter. I asked you in post 00,264 “Do you actually believe it’s just a privilege for a pregnant woman to decide to prevent harm or risk of death to her body?.

“1” a pregnant woman who is healthy, is trying to prevent harm to her body and potential premature death but the religious right extremists in this country denies her that right - whereas a heart transplant. patient is unhealthy, and generally on the verge of death when they become a candidate for that ultimate life-saving heart surgery.

“2” is there an extremist religious movement somewhere that you know about who seek the government be given power to prevent a heart transplant patient from getting their surgery?

I asked you Mr. martybegan “ Do you actually believe it’s just a privilege for a pregnant woman to decide to prevent harm or risk of death to her body?”

Do you believe ¥martybgn¥ as a male of the human species that you have the right to prevent harm to your body to include avoid a potential risk of death to you as a free and independent individual?

Do you intend to answer these questions as asked or not?

Last edited:
00002 23MAY17 ¥Lesh¥ #2
“There’s no compromise with ultra right wing Republicans. We’ve seen that.”

00158 23DEC13 ¥
schmidlap ¥ #158 Most Americans, Catholics included...

00167 23DEC13 ¥ M14 Shooter ¥ #167 {to: 00,158} It cannot possibly be more clear that a basic, fundamental tenet of Catholicism is that abortion, however procured, is a moral evil •••• If you support or facilitate abortion you support or facilitate a moral evil, and thus do not follow the tenets of the Catholic Church -- and thus, are not a Catholic.

00271 23MAY24 ¥m14shvvtr¥ #271 {to: 00,002 esh} “Says she who believes "compromise" is a synonym for "acquiescence".

23MAY24 NFBW: You appear to know some things about Catholic doctrine Mr m14shvvtr. (see post 00,167 above ) Are you Catholic?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back