Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Choose one of my "sucky" arguments and refute it. Go ahead "hotshot".
The ‘Jewish belief that life begins at first breath means they are uncivilized savages” argument sucks big time.

But I see no reason to press an argument with you, since your words mean nothing. You are Not making an argument from principle or conviction, so WTF.

The ‘Jewish belief that life begins at first breath means they are uncivilized savages” argument sucks big time.

But I see no reason to press an argument with you, since your words mean nothing. You are Not making an argument from principle or conviction, so WTF.

So you believe life in the womb isn't alive until it is out of the womb? What a woman conceives in her womb must first come out before it is alive?

So you believe life in the womb isn't alive until it is out of the womb?
No / try again. It’s alive, it’s human from the moment of conception, and if a woman chooses to get an abortion, it dies. her decision is to kill it, stop it from further development.

My argument is recorded on this thread in full detail. If you are serious, you can read some of them.

No / try again. It’s alive, it’s human from the moment of conception, and if a woman chooses to get an abortion, it dies. her decision is to kill it, stop it from further development.

My argument is recorded on this thread in full detail. If you are serious, you can read some of them.

When can she do that? Is there a time limit?

When can she do that? Is there a time limit?
Prior to viability in accordance with common law in practice when United States Constitution was written. I base viability time limits on the youngest baby born prematurely and surviving at 21 weeks. The point is moot however because Roe v Wade allowed state interest in protecting a fetus at 28 weeks but it was whittled down to 24 weeks. However for fifty years women who elected to abort her fetus did so prior to around the 13th week which accounted for 93% of all abortions. I do not consider the remaining 7% to be elective or birth control abortions. Those are between a woman and her doctors and the government should not be involved.

Prior to viability in accordance with common law in practice when United States Constitution was written. I base viability time limits on the youngest baby born prematurely and surviving at 21 weeks. The point is moot however because Roe v Wade allowed state interest in protecting a fetus at 28 weeks but it was whittled down to 24 weeks. However for fifty years women who elected to abort her fetus did so prior to around the 13th week which accounted for 93% of all abortions. I do not consider the remaining 7% to be elective or birth control abortions. Those are between a woman and her doctors and the government should not be involved.

I agree, that's the most reasonable position, based on the evidence. In an ideal world, there would be no unwanted pregnancies, but unfortunately, that's not the case, hence I see abortion as a necessary evil. Giving birth to unwanted children is worse than ending pregnancies early.

I agree, that's the most reasonable position, based on the evidence. In an ideal world, there would be no unwanted pregnancies, but unfortunately, that's not the case, hence I see abortion as a necessary evil. Giving birth to unwanted children is worse than ending pregnancies early.

I do not support abortion in my personal life because as a secular humanist I believe viable humans have an obligation to make the precious experience of human existence among all viable humans as perfect as possible. When a man and women partake of the pleasure of sex without concern that the woman can get pregnant they fall short of seeking human perfection or enlightened existence as a common goal.

I am not responsible for what other people do when they fall short in the pursuit of enlightenment as long as they do not violate the life and property and liberty of other viable human beings going about the business of life.

I believe those of Jewish in America faith are seeking enlightenment in their tradition and they self govern their relationships as family units and therefore do not abuse the option of aborting an unwanted pregnancy, That’s a gut feeling not based on any data.

Last edited:
A model for all states;

Looks like the Montana State Supreme Court did not get the right-wing memo!

‘Right to be let alone’: Montana Supreme Court unanimously extends abortion rights against latest GOP efforts, rejects ‘excessive governmental interference’ in women’s lives
The Montana Supreme Court unanimously extended abortion protections in the state on Friday – amid an ongoing effort by the GOP governor and legislators to erode women’s medical rights.
In a 7-0 decision, the Treasure State’s highest court sided with an advanced practice nurse practitioner and a clinician who challenged a 2005 law that restricted who could provide abortion services.
Under Montana’s Constitution, the right of individual privacy—that is, the right of personal autonomy or the right to be let alone—is fundamental,” the court noted, citing precedent. “It is, perhaps, one of the most important rights guaranteed to the citizens of this State, and its separate textual protection in our Constitution reflects Montanans’ historical abhorrence and distrust of excessive governmental interference in their personal lives.”
Earlier, a district court invalidated that same law, “Control of Practice of Abortion,” which restricts providers of abortion care to physicians and physician assistants, saying that the legislature violated a woman’s “fundamental right of privacy to seek abortion care from a qualified health care provider of her choosing” when enacting it.

Earlier this month, the Montana legislature passed – and Gov. Greg Gianforte signed – a series of laws to roll back women’s abortion rights – including an effort to further strengthen the law just found unconstitutional by limiting abortions to physicians alone. That law would likely be considered a dead letter.
Republicans also passed a bill that aims to undo the precedent, the 1999 Armstrong case, on which the state’s highest court relied in deciding the latest case, stylized as Weems v. Montana.

That law will also likely be overturned if and when the court takes up the matter.

My god, why can’t all red states get on the Montana bandwagon?

Under Montana’s Constitution, the right of individual privacy—that is, the right of personal autonomy or the right to be let alone—is fundamental,” the court noted, citing precedent. “It is, perhaps, one of the most important rights guaranteed to the citizens of this State, and its separate textual protection in our Constitution reflects Montanans’ historical abhorrence and distrust of excessive governmental interference in their personal lives.”

Is this a lock? I don’t know. But I’m so psyched to think that the ruling allowing slaughter of innocent life — sanctioned by the United States — is about to end.

I wonder if there are any MAGA Catholics on the Montana Supreme Court.

NFBW ref 230528^ prop3mi The constitutional amendment will legalize abortions in Michigan and prevent people receiving or performing abortions from being criminally or civilly charged.

The amendment will do the following (as written in the proposal):

• Establish new individual right to reproductive freedom, including right to make and carry out all decisions about pregnancy, such as prenatal care, childbirth, postpartum care, contraception, sterilization, abortion, miscarriage management, and infertility;
  • Allow state to regulate abortion after fetal viability, but not prohibit if medically needed to protect a patient’s life or physical or mental health;
  • Forbid state discrimination in enforcement of this right; prohibit prosecution of an individual, or a person helping a pregnant individual, for exercising rights established by this amendment;
  • Invalidate state laws conflicting with this amendment.

8739546F-B000-4B15-AA4C-5F06FA259640.jpeg

538AD454-7E5B-4182-8663-4CB1E4AEBAB1.jpeg

00001 22MAY02 ¥ backvgn ¥ #1 • • • • I’m so psyched to think that the ruling {RvW} allowing slaughter of innocent life — sanctioned by the United States — is about to end.”

I love winning.

23MAY27 NFBW {to: 00,001 vgn} Sure, The traitors won some battles, but the “freedom” states won the Civil War.

If we look at the “abortion rights” map above as if the gray states are the abolitionist movement states demanding an end to reproductive slavery; that leaves the remaining states being a revived Confederacy of sorts holding on to white extremist Christian reproductive slavery.

My Question for any MAGA out there willing to face reality: Do you believe the South Shall rise again by overturning Northern State’s Constitutions {see Michigan prop3 above) thereby legalizing reproductive slavery nationwide?

Or do you concede the North will eventually move state electorates (one woman - one vote) in the South forcing the abolishment of reproductive slavery to never curse the land of the free on a nationwide basis forevermore.

09018 23MAY27 NFBW #9,018 It’s not your business to impede the liberty of a law abiding person from conducting their own business when she decides to stop the development of the living human organism that has become a part of her body.

09019 23MAY27 ¥commnstfrnt ¥ #9,019 Law-abiding? Which law?

09020 23MAY27 NFBW {to: 09019} #9,020“Common Law under the framework of the US Constitution which guarantees liberty to every freedom loving air breathing individual in this great country of ours. That includes women who get pregnant..”
common law, also called Anglo-American law, the body of customary law, based upon judicial decisions and embodied in reports of decided cases, that has been administered by the common-law courts of England since the Middle Ages.

09021 23MAY27 ¥commnstfrnt ¥ #9,021 {to: 09,020} Divine law overwrites whatever laws you've conjured up for yourselves in your earthly constitutions.

09035 23MAY27 NFBW {to: 09021} #9,035
Where can I get a copy of your Divine Law?

09036 23MAY27 ¥beagl9 ¥ {to: 09,035}
#9,036 “The Holy Bible, but you're scared to read it because you might burst out in flames.. lol”

23MAY27 NFBW {to: 09,036} Jesus loves me the I know - because I vote with 90% of America’s beautiful black Christian’s and I vote with 90% of beautiful Jewish Americans and I vote with the majority of all beautiful American Catholics - you vote against them and when you do you vote against Jesus and our Jewish American friends.
ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Really dude ? You're failure here is epic.

Slavery involves owning another human being. Abortion involves killing a human being. Logic dictates that if you kill another, you have essentially “owned”, or controlled, the fate of that person. While slaving a person does not necessarily involve killing, abortion always involves killing. In this instance, slavery is less inhumane than abortion.

Slavery involves owning another human being who has inalienable rights granted by virtue of surviving live birth to become part of human society. Live birth generally occurs about nine months after conception

Abortion by choice as a means of birth control involves killing a human being in the fetal stage of developmental 93% of the time no later than 15 weeks after conception. The individual who kills the fetus is the brain and neurological life support provider of the fetus. There are not two individuals with separate human consciousnesses involved at a 15 week killing.

When you base your reasoning on
Abortion involves killing a human being
Your reasoning is absurd - there is no distinct separate human consciousness possible, being killed when a women terminates the life support to the brainless fetus part of her body prior to 15 weeks and has it removed from her body.

No one in this country has full unfettered autonomy over their bodies, otherwise to do with their body whatever their will (certain restrictions have always applied), and especially in the situation that involves another human being inside of a woman's womb...

How about leaving my content intact, and I might just remember what I said..
There you go!

Really dude ? You're failure here is epic.
What exactly have I failed? I vote with the Christians who elected Joe Biden against the Christians who voted for Trump mostly because he put three more MAGA Catholics on the Supreme Court who in turn made a mess of reproductive rights for women in this country and now dark money elites who feed Republican Party coffers are losing their minds because the deplorable’s want three time loser and insurrectionist leader, Trump to run again.

I’m just trying to document it all here as a Constitutionally issue..

It's sad how the left promotes baby killing...and sadder people follow the agenda

Having children has been part of normal life since Adam and Eve. Only when sick leftists tried to find a way for women to be promiscuous without guilt or blame did abortion become popular with the "feminists"

Rules are rules, but I agree Newsom is ghoulish for promoting this.

I'm good with abortions for any reason by any sound method up to 16 weeks, with exceptions for the mother's life afterwards, and of course non-viable fetuses being medically removed as safely as possible.

23MAY28 NFBW: If Marty is “good” with murdering 93% of all aborted “babies” and Marty is not a leftist, I understand the hypocrisy going on with that. Why after fifty years of calling Democrats “baby killers” for supporting reproductive freedom as six of ten Americans do including ‘Marty’ , why you righties cannot articulate a Constitutional reason that a state needs to be involved when a woman decides to end her pregnancy? Do you know why that is?

Forum List

Back