Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

It's not a potential human life.
NFBW: Sez you and the pro/life Taliban propaganda machine, not scientists.
The life of a human being is ended.
Provide the scientific evidence that proves that.

It is acceptable by a non-Taliban ruled society for a woman to privately choose to terminate an underdeveloped potential human being that is using oxygenated blood from a woman who has been oxygenating her own blood normally for at least 18 years. So an aborted fetus is a potential human being that is not quite there yet. END2208042214

NFBW: Sez you and the pro/life Taliban propaganda machine, not scientists.
Says every embryology textbook ever written. You are trying to minimize the consequences of abortion. Abortion ends the life of a living, genetically distinct human being. Say it with me.

It is acceptable by a non-Taliban ruled society for a woman to privately choose to terminate an underdeveloped potential human being that is using oxygenated blood from a woman who has been oxygenating her own blood normally for at least 18 years. So an aborted fetus is a potential human being that is not quite there yet. END2208042214
This may very well be the most convoluted post in the history of convoluted posts.

I Two different arguments. The question of viability outside of the womb in no way affects the humanness of the new genetically distinct human being inside the womb.
NFBW; Prior to the discovery of DNA When life began at quickening nothing has changed. Life begins at viability not a unique genetic code.
Every embryology textbook ever written. DNA.
NFBW: Viability according to science determines when human life actually begins. It used to be 28 weeks now it is down to 24 weeks for preemies if parents have a spare $100k laying around to keep them alive

Even when receiving the most advanced treatment possible, the vulnerability of a 22-week preemie is acute. The skin is thinner than paper, the lungs may be three or more months away from being able to take in air on their own and the brain, which is still forming basic structures, bleeds easily.​
To develop properly, a preemie needs to bond to the mother through touch, smell and hearing—but enveloped in tubes inside a small pod with tightly controlled temperature and air, that's often impossible. "We can't jeopardize the infant's health or stability to allow for that bonding," says Dr. Katherine Kosiv, a pediatric cardiologist at Yale Medical School.​
The fact that exactly one preemie ever has been saved at 21 weeks doesn't lead many experts to predict that similar feats will become commonplace. It's hard to find any experts who think viability will be pushed down to 20 weeks in the foreseeable future, given the severe immaturity of virtually every organ and piece of tissue in a fetus that young. "There's definitely a kind of biological barrier below about 22 weeks, and it seems to be insurmountable by current technology," says Dr. John Wyatt, a neonatal physician and professor of ethics and perinatology at University College, London.​

The Limits of Viability​

These efforts require maintaining teams of experts, and the cost of caring for a single very-premature baby typically runs to more than $100,000, with a typical NICU handling 20 or more babies at once. Such advanced NICUs are beyond the reach of most hospitals. The huge variation in survival rates of extreme preemies among hospitals reflects the differences in that investment. The University of Alabama at Birmingham operates a NICU with a staff of 350, while many other hospitals have no NICU at all.​
It's no wonder. At 22 weeks, the brain has just barely formed the cortex—the part that confers higher thought—and the brain cells are only beginning to form the first of the 100 trillion connections they would normally make while still safe and comfortable in a quiet, dark womb.​

NFBW: Your DNA argument is a religion driven bastardized interpretation of scientific data and discovery. END2208041158

Last edited:
The standard lib comeback. 🙄 As empty now as it’s always been.

First, males don’t get pregnant. But all people (male and female) have a voice in saving human life.

Government isn’t seeking to make your decisions. Government only seeks (in some cases) to make decisions on behalf of the ones who can’t speak for themselves.

Liberal ideology on the topic of abortion always tries to paint the dire, bleak picture that anybody is seeking to impose shit on women. It’s a bullshit construct. And it’s not working anymore. It’s been exposed.

The right to life isn’t something left up to just the mother carrying the child. Society gets a say in it too.
They do, later on in development of the fetus have a stake in it. But not in the early stage. And not in any medical decision for a later stage should you be involved.

But nooooo, you think MAN Knows best.....but you are wrong, in every circumstance and women, are getting physically harmed, because of controlling assholes who know nothing about your medical condition or the next girls medical condition.....

Kansas vote, shows you this is not just a "liberal" thing...... YOU need to stop your nonsense, and let those involved, decide.

Society gets a say in it too.
NFBW: Why? Society is not harmed and would not ever know if a young girl or woman’s private health and medical records were kept confidential as they should.

And why do you get to demand a right to life for something that is not breathing, THE START OF LIFE as I know it does require breathing air INTO ONE’s OWN LUNGS and letting the universe know Goddam well you are here and are looking for a tit to suck on.

I am HERE. I was a Zygote too for a spell and I hereby declare out of respect for my mom that she had the right to choose to terminate me while I was an unseparable part of her flesh and blood life. SHE WAS MY Creator ding CarsomyrPlusSix beagle9 .Your God and your society did not create physical or material me. It was my mom. I am eternal, nothing can terminate the true self in me. And your DNA science cannot prove I do not exist. END2208050623

Last edited:
NFBW; Prior to the discovery of DNA When life began at quickening nothing has changed. Life begins at viability not a unique genetic code.
Life never began at the quickening. Life has always began exactly where it began; after fertilization.

This is you trying to minimize the consequences of abortion so you can feel better about yourself.

Every embryology textbook ever written. DNA.
Every single textbook that you provided points to an indisputable fact that fertilization of an egg is the “beginning“ of a human life. That science does not assert or conjure up proof that the “beginning” of a unique one of a kind human life in any of its earliest stages while part of a woman’s body has the same physical, mental capability and civil rights equal to the mothers capabilities and civil rights as well as rights and capabilities a human baby does receive from society when it exits the womb.

Do you know when that separation moment began for you ding ? It was when DNA programmed you to begin your life as a human being as your own self and your first desire in life was probably to begin nourishing yourself through your mouth instead of your belly button. Are you still eating ding with your belly button? END2208050708

Last edited:
" E Pluribus Unum Is Credo For A Republic Based On Individualism "

* Female Chattel Are No Longer Yearn Property *

You mean like slaves were the private property of their owners?
A fetus is private property of the mother more in the sense of self ownership from principles individualism .

Enslavement of hue mammon presumes sapient beings whose self ownership and self determination are being deprived .

Prior to entering into a social civil contract to improve ones quality of life and opportunity for survival , one is subject to the natural freedoms and moral relativism in nature .

A law exists because there is a force or entity capable or issuing a retort or reprise for its violation .

Thus , protection of negative liberties or endowment of positive liberties exist only within the domain and realms of such institutions .

Perspectivism asserts agaiinst epistomological absolutes however , also , that not all interpretations are equally valid .

One perspective is that a social civil agreement for an institution based on individualism is more valid than nearly any other .

Every single textbook that you provided points to an indisputable fact that fertilization of an egg is the “beginning“ of a human life. That science does not assert or conjure up proof that the “beginning” of a unique one of a kind human life in any of its earliest stages while part of a woman’s body has the same physical, mental capability and civil rights equal to the mothers capabilities and civil rights as well as rights and capabilities a human baby does receive from society when it exits the womb.

Do you know when that separation moment began for you ding ? It was when DNA programmed you to begin your life as a human being as your own self and your first desire in life was probably to begin nourishing yourself through your mouth instead of your belly button. Are you still eating ding with your belly button? END2208050708
The beginning is life, dummy. You are playing word games so as to minimize the consequence of abortion.

" E Pluribus Unum Is Credo For A Republic Based On Individualism "

* Female Chattel Are No Longer Yearn Property *

A fetus is private property of the mother more in the sense of self ownership from principles individualism .

Enslavement of hue mammon presumes sapient beings whose self ownership and self determination are being deprived .

Prior to entering into a social civil contract to improve ones quality of life and opportunity for survival , one is subject to the natural freedoms and moral relativism in nature .

A law exists because there is a force or entity capable or issuing a retort or reprise for its violation .

Thus , protection of negative liberties or endowment of positive liberties exist only within the domain and realms of such institutions .

Perspectivism asserts agaiinst epistomological absolutes however , also , that not all interpretations are equally valid .

One perspective is that a social civil agreement for an institution based on individualism is more valid than nearly any other .
That's nice. Tell it to SCOTUS.

They do, later on in development of the fetus have a stake in it. But not in the early stage.
That’s the usual contention. It’s false.
And not in any medical decision for a later stage should you be involved.
That depends on the meaning of “medical decision.”
But nooooo, you think MAN Knows best.....

Not what I’ve maintained at all.
but you are wrong,
No I’m not. I’m right. You are the one who is wrong.
in every circumstance and women, are getting physically harmed, because of controlling assholes who know nothing about your medical condition or the next girls medical condition.....
Again. Depends on what is meant by “medical condition.” And your ad hominem type invective doesn’t support your position even a tiny bit.
Kansas vote, shows you this is not just a "liberal" thing......

Kansas vote is proof that the SCOTUS rightly left these decisions up to the States.
YOU need to stop your nonsense, and let those involved, decide.
You need to stop your nonsense and let life decide.

" Tracking Down The Traitorous Outlaws Of Sedition "

* Working On Shitting In Their Cereal *

That's nice. Tell it to SCOTUS.
The traitors to us constitution , which by egregious contempt issued a ruling of sedition that states may implement force against implementation of us law - its 1st , 9th and 14th amendments , those arbiters of incompetence and deceit which do not understand the pretentious term right as applied in linguistic slang for correct , tell it to that scotus ?

Last edited:

The traitors to us constitution , which by egregious contempt issued a ruling of sedition that states may implement force against implementation of us law - its 1st , 9th and 14th amendments , those arbiters of incompetence and deceit which do not understand the pretentious term right as applied in linguistic slang for correct , tell it to that scotus ?
Well yes, tell it to SCOTUS, but none of that incoherent bullshit you just typed is applicable. You and people like you who approve of the utter abuse of the 9th and the 14th to hallucinate new “rights” are at worst bootlickers for authority or petty tyrants in your own right, as well as enemies of the rule of law and the country, so it’s ironic for domestic enemies like yourself to call others seditious.

We need a national divorce to escape from people like you or a revolution to put your tyranny in its place.

I mean those are the options for Roe supporters - ignorant, insane, or actively hostile to the Constitution and the rule of law. For their part, Kamala and Brandon are all of the above.

Last edited:
Life never began at the quickening. Life has always began exactly where it began; after fertilization.
Began? It’s your absurd conviction that a one cell being with absolutely zero capability to do anything or know anything conducive to life is at the same stage of life as a newborn child who has a zillion cells that function in what is known to us to be human life. And you say it is not part of the mother. And you tell me you have scientists that back you up. Nothing could be more absurd. END2208051317

It’s your absurd conviction that a one cell being with absolutely zero capability to do anything or know anything conducive to life is at the same stage of life as a newborn child
No one said that. Read better.

Different ages, different stages of life. We never said that stages of life don’t exist or that neonates are the same age or level of development as zygotes. This is a straw man logical fallacy on your part, due to idiocy or dishonesty.

The difference is that we believe in equality - respecting human rights regardless of the human’s age - whereas you believe in arbitrary discrimination.

Began? It’s your absurd conviction that a one cell being with absolutely zero capability to do anything or know anything conducive to life is at the same stage of life as a newborn child who has a zillion cells that function in what is known to us to be human life. And you say it is not part of the mother. And you tell me you have scientists that back you up. Nothing could be more absurd. END2208051317
I never made that comparison.

Without a doubt it is 100% a new, living, genetically distinct human being. A life that you would casually end without ever being honest about it.

You should form as lynch mob.

Forum List

Back