Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Missourian220624-#1 Missouri became the first in what is expected to be a wave of states to effectively outlaw abortion in the wake of the Supreme Court’s landmark ruling Friday morning overturning Roe v. Wade.

missouri-abortion.jpg

Missouri becomes first state, but not last, to outlaw abortion after high court ruling

Missouri is one of 13 states with laws triggering an abortion ban after the Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade.

favicon-32x32.png

www.courthousenews.com

Missouri... Always out front

NFBW: First to be sued Missourian in violation of separation of church and state.

" Focus Points Gaze"

* Figment Of Imagination Quibbling With Trifling Trivialities By Traitors *

You have yet to demonstrate how a 23 week gestated fetus in not similarly situated to a 24 week gestated fetus, and as such, you simply present arguments similar to those in Nazi germany.
Would 24 weeks matter if fervent fanatics for their own fashion understood a predication that after some developmental stage expectations are that abortions occur " with cause " , with an understanding that hue mammon nature does not include a villain wanton to terminate a fetus " without cause " at developmental stages where " with cause " is justified ?

* Creation Indifference Difference To Cruelty And Live Birth Rites Of Passage *

A us republic credo of e pluribus unum expects independence as individualism with equal protection of negative liberties among those entitled by live birth requirement with a citizen to receive them .

A law exists because there an is entity capable of issuing a reprise for violations of its legalism , and wrights exist because there is a state capable of issuing a reprise for violations of its writs , while nature appears to exhibit indifference to even outcome , and a thing cannot be separated from itself , even a personified conjectural creator .

First and foremost with interest in a representative republic are its citizens , as citizenship maintains reservations of privilege .

Missouri’s law regulating abortions begins with, “In recognition that Almighty God is the author of life ... it is the intention of the General Assembly to defend the right to life of all humans, born and unborn.”

ding221121-#5,715 ding “Abortion is a human rights issue. Not a religious issue”

NFBW: Looks like Christian religion is involved in Missouri’s abortion ban when it start’s with “In recognition that Almighty God is the author of life ... it is the intention of the General Assembly to defend the right to life of all humans, born and unborn.”

Abortion is a human rights issue. Absolutely, it is the civil rights issue of our time. And it’s far past time to stand up for this minority that has no voice in their life of death.

Thanks for pointing this out!

HeyNorm230118-#6,786 HeyNorm So we’ve established a civil right for 24 week gestated fetus.

NFBW: Only by Constitutional Amendment is that right granted to a 24 week fetus. Do you agree HeyNorm that a Constitutional Amendment was one of my explicit terms if Americans are going to establish human rights to a 24 week old person, which would be close to compliance with Commin Law norms and human reason?????

You appear to have forgotten the terms of iou discussion on granting human rights to a viable fetus.

END2301200744

ding221121-#5,715 ding “Abortion is a human rights issue. Not a religious issue”

NFBW: Abortion is not a biological science issue according to ding

ding220730-#4,060 ding “It's only the job of science to inform society when it is scientifically alive and genetically distinct.”

NFBW: Religion and science can only essentially “inform” •••• It is ONLY a human rights issue to a consistently dwindling minority of Christians who are led and financed by a minority of Christians within Christianity who are zealots and fanatical on this issue who believe irrationally and dishonestly that America was founded as a white Protestant Christian nation. The latter is joined by white Christian Catholics who drop the “Protestant” label from the “Christian Nation” fallacy. The majority of good Catholics do not believe America is a Christian Nation.

HeyNorm230120-#6,803 @HeyNorm • Abortion is a human rights issue. Absolutely, it is the civil rights issue of our time. And it’s far past time to stand up for this minority that has no voice in their life of death.

NFBW: Abortion is a non-religious human rights issue that is going nowhere as we have been told by our resident lib-hating atheist who hates Jewish persons too:
Cplus6221202-#6,095 • “Jews want to be able to kill people and it’s part of their religion …. “ says atheists and CarsomyrPlusSix

Cplus6220928-#5,437 What should have happened is that Madison should have included the right to life and property explicitly in the Bill of Rights as enumerated rights.

NFBW: Madison most likely would have agreed with English Common Law in his era if he thought about the right to life of a fetus at all.

So can any of you opposed to every American woman’s reproductive rights and maintaining bodily autonomy through 23 weeks of gestation over her dependent non-viable fetus, explain why Missouri legislator opening statement on their abortion ban with their religion imposed on all Missourians ?????
Missouri’s law regulating abortions begins with, “In recognition that Almighty God is the author of life ... it is the intention of the General Assembly to defend the right to life of all humans, born and unborn.”
END2301201001

Last edited:
HeyNorm230118-#6,786 HeyNorm So we’ve established a civil right for 24 week gestated fetus.

NFBW: Only by Constitutional Amendment is that right granted to a 24 week fetus. Do you agree HeyNorm that a Constitutional Amendment was one of my explicit terms if Americans are going to establish human rights to a 24 week old person, which would be close to compliance with Commin Law norms and human reason?????

You appear to have forgotten the terms of iou discussion on granting human rights to a viable fetus.

END2301200744

If it’s a constitutionally protected right, the fetus is givin protection based on it being a human being. So now YOU must require women to register their sexual relations with law enforcement, as that is the only way to protect a fetus from having its constitutional rights violated.

You are too much man.

All this so you have greater access to females sexually.

Me? I use my dashing good looks, my incredibly sexy eyes, and my incredible moral character to get the ladies. But I do feel sorry for you duds.

" Explicit Obvious Details "

* Lexicon Literacy Matters *

Cool, so to be clear, civil rights should be granted to a 24 week gestated fetus? Correct?
There was a conditional included , " post 24 weeks for convenience " , that is " with cause " .

The term per son ( person sic ) means countable by census , hence born and male , so an illegitimate definition of per son ( person sic ) as including pre born is inconsistent with and a vagrancy against equal protection with a citizen , by virtue of a live birth requirement , and the term per son ( person sic ) should be replaced in vernacular with the term individual .

Last edited:
" Explicit Obvious Details "

* Literacy Matters *

There was a conditional included , " post 24 weeks for convenience " , that is , " with cause " .

The term per son ( person sic ) means countable by census , hence born , and male , so not equal protection with a citizen and the term person should be deprecated and replaced with the term individual .

So 3/5 a person. Is that about right? Sound like the same rights the slave owners gave n***rs.

You can play this game, but you still come out looking like your making the same claims the Nazis and Slave Owners made.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

^
^
NFBW230120-#6,804 Only by Constitutional Amendment is that right granted to a 24 week fetus
^
^
HeyNorm230120-6,806 • If it’s a constitutionally protected right, the fetus is given protection based on it being a human being.

NFBW: I clearly said I would agree to restrict a woman’s privacy rightb to terminate the life of a fetus in her body prior to the 24th week of gestation by amendment to the Constitution that affirms every woman’s right to privacy through the first 23 weeks of bring pregnant. •••• No change of fetus status as a person or its humanness is required for a Constitutional Amendment that preserves reproductive rights for women uo to 24 weeks of pregnancy. •••• It will be Roe v Wade updated to reflect medical advances that move viability from 28 weeks to 24.

END2301201705

^
^
NFBW230120-#6,804 Only by Constitutional Amendment is that right granted to a 24 week fetus
^
^
HeyNorm230120-6,806 • If it’s a constitutionally protected right, the fetus is given protection based on it being a human being.

NFBW: I clearly said I would agree to restrict a woman’s privacy rightb to terminate the life of a fetus in her body prior to the 24th week of gestation by amendment to the Constitution that affirms every woman’s right to privacy through the first 23 weeks of bring pregnant. •••• No change of fetus status as a person or its humanness is required for a Constitutional Amendment that preserves reproductive rights for women uo to 24 weeks of pregnancy. •••• It will be Roe v Wade updated to reflect medical advances that move viability from 28 weeks to 24.

END2301201705

Gee, the fetus that is actually 25 weeks old appreciates your concern when he is being dismembered.

Barbarians hiding behind a robe.

^
^
^
^
^
^
NFBW230120-#6,809 • I clearly said I would agree to restrict a woman’s privacy right to terminate the life of a fetus in her body prior to the 24th week of gestation by amendment to the Constitution that affirms every woman’s right to privacy through the first 23 weeks of being pregnant.
^
^
HeyNorm230120-#6,810 Barbarians hiding behind a robe

NFBW: Are you ever going to go on record saying that Jewish persons who believe that God-given life begins at first breath are not barbarians?????

END2301202023

Abortion is a non-religious human rights issue that is going nowhere as we have been told by our resident lib-hating atheist who hates Jewish persons too:
Cplus6221202-#6,095 • “Jews want to be able to kill people and it’s part of their religion …. “ says atheists and CarsomyrPlusSix

My mockery of this particular subhuman filth’s stupidity, cited immediately after once again noting how he has a penchant for claiming human beings are eggs, a sentiment I have vehemently disagreed with on… just a few occasions… is being cherrypick quoted as antisemitism rather than the absolutely vicious takedown of his retarded position that it was.

Clearly, there is no level to which this piece of refuse, NotfooledbyW will not sink. Which is another way of saying, there is nothing lower than him to sink to. He is already the absolute nadir of humanity.

Just… die. Fuck you. Die. You are worse than useless, you are a negative, a detriment to humanity and existence. Any family who has had to suffer you, should any unfortunately remain in contact with you, would welcome your exit from this planet - please consider them and do them the favor.

Monk-Eye230120-#6,807 There was a conditional included , " post 24 weeks for convenience " , that is , " with cause " . •••• The term per son ( person sic ) means countable by census , hence born , and male , so not equal protection with a citizen and the term person should be deprecated and replaced with the term individual .
^
^
HeyNorm230120-#6,808 HeyNorm • So 3/5 a person. Is that about right? Sound like the same rights the slave owners gave n***rs.

NFBW: Were slaves inside the bodies of slave owners HeyNorm when slave owners did not give slaves equal rights? I don’t see it being similar to a fetus in a womb situation in any way. What is your point?

END2701202117

NFBW: Nixon appointee to the Supreme Court in 1970…. Justice Harry Blackmun, writing the majority opinion for Roe, defined viability as the point where a fetus “has the capability of meaningful life outside the mother’s womb”:
With respect to the State’s important and legitimate interest in potential life, the “compelling” point is at viability. This is so because the fetus then presumably has the capability of meaningful life outside the mother’s womb. State regulation protective of fetal life after viability thus has both logical and biological justifications. If the State is interested in protecting fetal life after viability, it may go so far as to proscribe abortion during that period, except when it is necessary to preserve the life or health of the mother.

BluesMan230119-#238 Blues Man • Again you fixate on late term abortion when I already told you I have always thought fetal viability should be the line and in fact abortions occurring after 21 weeks is the exception not the rule. I'll repeat myself yet again 93% of all abortions occur before week 13. •••• And you always resort to name calling which tells me you have nothing intelligent to contribute to this discussion
^
^
HeyNorm230119-#239 •••• Not fixated on late term abortions at all. I’m fixated on the legal standard of similarly situated persons.
^
^
BluesMan230120-#246 That has nothing to do with the subject. •••• And fetuses do not have any civil rights. And they never should because IF you want a fetus to have the full compliment of rights you then have to say that the rights of the unborn supersede the rights of the pregnant woman
^
^
HeyNorm230120-#249 • It is the pregnant woman that consented to the creation of the being that are afforded these rights. To say abortion can be limited at any point, prior to birth, bestows these rights to the fetus in the first place. If you say the state can limit abortion to at 24 weeks, then the question is, why a 23 week fetus is not similarly situated to a 24 week fetus.

NFBW: Because the moment of being similarly situated to you and me and all other post-viable post-birth human beings is that being a viable human being has not happened at least once for that 23 week aged fetus.

On the other hand, actually becoming a viable human being has happened at least once to that 24 week aged fetus causing a physical, biological, moral, spiritual and reality of being human making it similarly situated to CarsomyrPlusSix beagle9 and ding and to every human being that ever came into existence and in the future who will ••••

NFBW: (A) Are you asking HeyNorm If induced death is a great evil for a 24 week old fetus, then is it a great evil to induce death for a 23 week similarly situated fetus

or are you asking (B) If induced death should be banned to saved a 24 week old fetus, then should it be banned to save a 23 week similarly situated fetus

or are you asking (C) If a state can invade the privacy of a pregnant woman carrying a 24 week old fetus in her body then should the state be able to invade the privacy of a pregnant woman carrying a 23 week old fetus in her body that is similarly situated to the fetus aged 24 weeks.

If death is a great evil for her own fetus, then for any similarly situated fetus, death should be a great evil for it as well. Hershenov-IPOB typical anti-abortion sim-situ argument​

NFBW: No natter how you ask the
Question HeyNorm the answer always is ttat the 23 week fetus is not similarly situated to itself one week later because during that 23rd week every fetus becomes thinkable by us to be like us and therefore similarly situated with us.

END2301210545

Last edited:
So now YOU must require women to register their sexual relations with law enforcement, as that is the only way to protect a fetus from having its constitutional rights violated.
So few listened to TJ

guno140501-#111
Millions of innocent men, women and children, since the introduction of Christianity, have been burnt, tortured, fined and imprisoned; yet we have not advanced one inch towards uniformity. -Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1782

And the day will come when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the supreme being as his father in the womb of a virgin will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerve in the brain of Jupiter. But may we hope that the dawn of reason and freedom of thought in these United States will do away with this artificial scaffolding, and restore to us the primitive and genuine doctrines of this most venerated reformer of human errors. -Thomas Jefferson, Letter to John Adams, April 11, 1823

guno140501-#101
Thomas Jefferson: "The Christian god is a three headed monster, cruel, vengeful, and capricious. If one wishes to know more of this raging, three headed beast-like god, one only needs to look at the caliber of people who say they serve him. They are always of two classes: fools and hypocrites. •••• When we see religion split into so many thousands of sects, and I may say Christianity itself divided into it's thousands also, who are disputing, anathematizing, and where the laws permit, burning and torturing one another for abstractions which no one of them
understand, and which are indeed beyond the comprehension of the human mind, into which of the chambers of this Bedlam would a man wish to thrust himself. The sum of all religion as expressed by its best preacher, "fear god and love thy neighbor,' contains no mystery, needs no explanation - but this wont do. It gives no scope to make dupes; priests could not live by it."
..........Letter to George Logan, November 12, 1816

"Creeds have been the bane of the Christian church ... made of Christendom a
slaughter-house." ..........To Benjamin Waterhouse, Jun. 26, 1822

Last edited:
If it’s a constitutionally protected right, the fetus is givin protection based on it being a human being. So now YOU must require women to register their sexual relations with law enforcement, as that is the only way to protect a fetus from having its constitutional rights violated.

NFBW: Addressing the Jesus Police regulating menstruation

electra221006-#92 elektra • “Viability? All babies are viable if you do not abort them”

electra221006-#100 “…. stop the barbaric procedure of removing life from where life grows, inside the womb, which deserves more protections than anything else in this world.”
^
^
NFBW221006-#101 So to have a Jesus police state protect the “life” inside every uterus where life grows / do you white Christian Jesus do-gooders with high tech innovations, implant chips in girls 10 and up to monitor menstrual cycles ? Then, if a fertile female misses a period, you get a search warrant to go in and inspect the uterus to see what is going on? •••• Or is what happens in a uterus a private matter / and we need to keep the Christian National state JESUS POLICE out

END2210060643

NFBW: Addressing the Jesus Police regulating menstruation

electra221006-#92 elektra • “Viability? All babies are viable if you do not abort them”

electra221006-#100 “…. stop the barbaric procedure of removing life from where life grows, inside the womb, which deserves more protections than anything else in this world.”
^
^
NFBW221006-#101 So to have a Jesus police state protect the “life” inside every uterus where life grows / do you white Christian Jesus do-gooders with high tech innovations, implant chips in girls 10 and up to monitor menstrual cycles ? Then, if a fertile female misses a period, you get a search warrant to go in and inspect the uterus to see what is going on? •••• Or is what happens in a uterus a private matter / and we need to keep the Christian National state JESUS POLICE out

END2210060643

Hey, your the one putting a certain number of weeks on the viability question and want women to register the day they had intercourse as to not break the law. Right?

Why do you hate women?

" Mentality Of Horror Clowns "

* Witless Useless Trolls *

So 3/5 a person. Is that about right? Sound like the same rights the slave owners gave n***rs.
You can play this game, but you still come out looking like your making the same claims the Nazis and Slave Owners made.
The more things change, the more they stay the same.
You carry it to term , you keep it for life .

PERI134.jpg

Most-common-types-of-lethal-skeletal-dysplasias-a-osteogenesis-imperfecta-type-IIA.png

Last edited:
" Mentality Of Horror Clowns "

* Witless Useless Trolls *

You carry it to term , you keep it for life .

PERI134.jpg

Yes, and slave owners had drawing of their n****rs looking like apes to dehumanize them as well. And I suppose one or two indeed might have resembled one, but, for the most part, most were normal.

The extent you barbarians will go will never cease to amaze me.

Forum List

Back