What Constitutional Rights Apply to an Unborn Fetus: Judicial Interpretation as opposed to Legal/JudicialPhilosophy

Your arguments are all over the place. Try sticking to the topic. Children can't be executed, though children who committed crimes can be executed as adults. The shortest time on death row is eight months, but it took the guy four years from crime to death sentence.

Here's a list of people executed for crimes as children. Mostly Texas, surprise, surprise. Twenty two is the youngest death row victim (since 1976)
Now there is Roper v. Simmons which makes it illegal be executed for crimes under the age of 18, but since Row v. Wade got overturned, anything is possible these days.

Oh, mommy can still execute her innocent child. And exactly what judge was at these sentences?

It's not an execution because a fetus cannot survive on its own.
It's not an independent being.

And what do you mean "what judge"?
Then c sections are a hoax? Amazing, truely amazing the length some folk will go to justify killing innocent life.

Then c sections are a hoax? Amazing, truely amazing the length some folk will go to justify killing innocent life.

I think this is going nowhere because I don't think you're serious about having a proper conversation.
Let me explain why I am no opposed to abortion.

1) We have 8 billion people on this planet. We're seeing a rise of 1 billion every 12 years or so.

2) We don't know the impact of an overpopulated world:

We do know that many places are having shortages of water.

water_stress_by_country_0.png

China's north east is having really bad problems, not only with not enough water, but most of that water being polluted. Europe had bad problems this summer, the US had problems in the west (ironically for the current weather). And these places aren't even in the high stress zone.
Food is becoming a problem. We only have so much agricultural land, not all of that is at the same level of quality. We're going to have to stop raising animals in order to have enough crops.
What happens when such things become a problem? War of famine, or both. The Ukraine is a huge producer of grain, invaded. Maybe Russia is thinking ahead, get the good land before it really goes bad, make loads of money controlling huge amounts of exports.

Russia is number one for wheat exports, the Ukraine is number five. Put $7.3 billion plus $4.7 billion together and you get $12 billion dollars worth of grain exports for Russia. Or 21.6% of the world's wheat exports. That's a huge market share.

If we don't control the world's population, we're SCREWED.

And what do you want? MORE BABIES.

I think this is going nowhere because I don't think you're serious about having a proper conversation.
Let me explain why I am no opposed to abortion.

1) We have 8 billion people on this planet. We're seeing a rise of 1 billion every 12 years or so.

2) We don't know the impact of an overpopulated world:

We do know that many places are having shortages of water.

water_stress_by_country_0.png

China's north east is having really bad problems, not only with not enough water, but most of that water being polluted. Europe had bad problems this summer, the US had problems in the west (ironically for the current weather). And these places aren't even in the high stress zone.
Food is becoming a problem. We only have so much agricultural land, not all of that is at the same level of quality. We're going to have to stop raising animals in order to have enough crops.
What happens when such things become a problem? War of famine, or both. The Ukraine is a huge producer of grain, invaded. Maybe Russia is thinking ahead, get the good land before it really goes bad, make loads of money controlling huge amounts of exports.

Russia is number one for wheat exports, the Ukraine is number five. Put $7.3 billion plus $4.7 billion together and you get $12 billion dollars worth of grain exports for Russia. Or 21.6% of the world's wheat exports. That's a huge market share.

If we don't control the world's population, we're SCREWED.

And what do you want? MORE BABIES.

There has never, in the history of this planet, been a time when not getting pregnant WAS EVER EASIER.

Save your hideous reasoning for someone who doesn’t understand the issue. Taking innocent life is barbaric. If the reason is you leftists think the world is overcrowded, then forfeit your life, not the innocent!

Yes, moron, more babies is at worst fine or acceptable, but arguably quite desirable. Many nations have a demographic nightmare on their hands due to low birth rate, humanity is not going to always be limited to Earth, and Earth is huge and spacious and has room for so much more production.

Your Malthusian bullshit has been long since proven wrong, and if you are so convinced the world is doomed by overpopulation, you can get off first.

There has never, in the history of this planet, been a time when not getting pregnant WAS EVER EASIER.

Save your hideous reasoning for someone who doesn’t understand the issue. Taking innocent life is barbaric. If the reason is you leftists think the world is overcrowded, then forfeit your life, not the innocent!

Okay. It's easier to not get pregnant.
Get this, a map of teenage pregnancies in the USA by state:

hkwsuyahmkw41.png

Why do you thin CONSERVATIVE STATES have the highest rate of teenage pregnancies?
Why are conservative states seeing the biggest problems?

Do you want a war in the future? A war that will killing millions upon millions of INNOCENT PEOPLE?

Okay. It's easier to not get pregnant.
Get this, a map of teenage pregnancies in the USA by state:

hkwsuyahmkw41.png

Why do you thin CONSERVATIVE STATES have the highest rate of teenage pregnancies?
Why are conservative states seeing the biggest problems?

Do you want a war in the future? A war that will killing millions upon millions of INNOCENT PEOPLE?

People that can fight. Fight the likes of you and your fascist buddies? At least they would stand a chance. Barbarians only want to fight those that can’t fight back. And the fetus is the easiest targets.

People that can fight. Fight the likes of you and your fascist buddies? At least they would stand a chance. Barbarians only want to fight those that can’t fight back. And the fetus is the easiest targets.

There we go, someone not interested in a discussion.
You know, my other half's mother went for an abortion, and the machine didn't work. In an ideal world we wouldn't need abortion. But it's not an ideal world.
"pro-lifers" being all sanctimonious and yet they eat meat (from animals that had LIFE), support war, support executions, don't want to educated those born so they can make the right decisions... no, just pray to some mythical being who... used to be in the sky, but now where the fuck is he?

In an ideal world we wouldn't need abortion.
We don’t need abortion. Guess we already have your ideal world. Be happy. Stop being a moron ruining what you consider to be ideal, if you can

"pro-lifers" being all sanctimonious and yet they eat meat
None of which belonged to an organism with a human right to life, funnily enough.

support war
Shouldn’t support aggressive war, no. Also shouldn’t support needless foreign entanglements just because someone else has a defensive war.

support executions
Now you are comparing a punishment given to convicted murderers, on account of how bad killing innocent human beings is… to attacking and killing innocent human beings, the bad thing they did in the first place to warrant execution.

don't want to educated those born
Education is a service, not a right, and if you went to public school on the taxpayer dime typing like that, the taxpayer should demand a refund.

The rest of this is just more tired hateboner against religion edgelord bullshit.

And you just made an argument remarkably the same as the Nazis and slave owners made.

Truly incredible.

We can go back to the day when being similarly situated means nothing. I don’t think you’d like that much though.
No I didn't because those were arguments about people who were already born.

A difference that you ignore.

We are aware of your fucking retarded excuse for why you are a hatemongering piece of shit.

Your slaver and Nazi peers had their own lame excuses. Yours is no better, trash.

We are aware of your fucking retarded excuse for why you are a hatemongering piece of shit.

Your slaver and Nazi peers had their own lame excuses. Yours is no better, trash.
So you have nothing but juvenile name calling? Grow up.

Then you must argue that an 8 month gestated fetus is not “similarly situated” with a newborn.

I don’t ignore reality, I point it out for Nazi followers.

Then you must argue that an 8 month gestated fetus is not “similarly situated” with a newborn.

I don’t ignore reality, I point it out for Nazi followers.
Again you fixate on late term abortion when I already told you I have always thought fetal viability should be the line and in fact abortions occurring after 21 weeks is the exception not the rule. I'll repeat myself yet again 93% of all abortions occur before week 13.

And you always resort to name calling which tells me you have nothing intelligent to contribute to this discussion

Again you fixate on late term abortion when I already told you I have always thought fetal viability should be the line and in fact abortions occurring after 21 weeks is the exception not the rule. I'll repeat myself yet again 93% of all abortions occur before week 13.

And you always resort to name calling which tells me you have nothing intelligent to contribute to this discussion

Not fixated on late term abortions at all. I’m fixated on the legal standard of similarly situated persons.

I could not have been clearer.

Forum List

Back