What Constitutional Rights Apply to an Unborn Fetus: Judicial Interpretation as opposed to Legal/JudicialPhilosophy

Not fixated on late term abortions at all. I’m fixated on the legal standard of similarly situated persons.

I could not have been clearer.
And it's basically irrelevant because 93% of all abortions take place before 13 weeks, 57% take place before week 8

You are fixated on abortions after week 21 which account for less than 1% of all abortions

And it's basically irrelevant because 93% of all abortions take place before 13 weeks, 57% take place before week 8

You are fixated on abortions after week 21 which account for less than 1% of all abortions

99% of all marriage is between male/female. Civil rights do not require a certain percentage age.

99% of all marriage is between male/female. Civil rights do not require a certain percentage age.
That has nothing to do with the subject.

And fetuses do not have any civil rights. And they never should because IF you want a fetus to have the full compliment of rights you then have to say that the rights of the unborn supersede the rights of the pregnant woman

You have entirely arbitrary prejudice against human beings you want denied personhood so they can be regarded as property and be killed on a whim.
No I don't. That's YOUR opinion.

I just care more about the people who are already here than I do about an embryo

No I don't. That's YOUR opinion.
Demonstrable fact is not opinion, pro-abort.

I just care more about the people who are already here than I do about an embryo
Right, so a bigot who plays favorites and doesn’t care about those you hate and want dead… and also an idiot who doesn’t understand that humans already alive and existing here on Earth are somehow “not here.”

That has nothing to do with the subject.

And fetuses do not have any civil rights. And they never should because IF you want a fetus to have the full compliment of rights you then have to say that the rights of the unborn supersede the rights of the pregnant woman

It is the pregnant woman that consented to the creation of the being that are afforded these rights. To say abortion can be limited at any point, prior to birth, bestows these rights to the fetus in the first place. If you say the state can limit abortion to at 24 weeks, then the question is, why a 23 week fetus is not similarly situated to a 24 week fetus.

Demonstrable fact is not opinion, pro-abort.

Right, so a bigot who plays favorites and doesn’t care about those you hate and want dead… and also an idiot who doesn’t understand that humans already alive and existing here on Earth are somehow “not here.”
I don't hate anyone nor do I want anyone dead. This is your immature way of seeing the world where everyone who disagrees with you hates you.

A fertilized ovum is not a person yet it is a potential person and any one of a thousand things can stop it from being born

It is the pregnant woman that consented to the creation of the being that are afforded these rights. To say abortion can be limited at any point, prior to birth, bestows these rights to the fetus in the first place. If you say the state can limit abortion to at 24 weeks, then the question is, why a 23 week fetus is not similarly situated to a 24 week fetus.
What states do has nothing to do with the Constitution. And you will notice not even states that ban abortion are granting a fetus the full rights of personhood. All they are doing is outlawing the procedure of abortion.

What states do has nothing to do with the Constitution. And you will notice not even states that ban abortion are granting a fetus the full rights of personhood. All they are doing is outlawing the procedure of abortion.

So a fetus in Mississippi is not similarly situated to one in California because of a line on a map.

People who claim to be non Christian’s sure seem to believe in miracles.

So a fetus in Mississippi is not similarly situated to one in California because of a line on a map.

People who claim to be non Christian’s sure seem to believe in miracles.
There is no legal difference in the rights of a fetus in MI or CA the only difference between the 2 states is that one state government has outlawed the conducting of abortion procedures within its borders.

You are confusing that ban of a particular medical procedure with the granting of rights of personhood to the unborn

I don't hate anyone
Lie.
nor do I want anyone dead
Lie.
This is your immature way of seeing the world where everyone who disagrees with you hates you.
You objectively do hate the humans you view as property to be killed on a whim. To claim otherwise is nonsensical insanity.
A fertilized ovum
And you are flagrantly ignorant of scientific fact to refer to human beings in the zygote stage of life as though there is somehow, magically, still an egg cell following fertilization.

The mere suggestion is insanity.

Lie.

Lie.

You objectively do hate the humans you view as property to be killed on a whim. To claim otherwise is nonsensical insanity.

And you are flagrantly ignorant of scientific fact to refer to human beings in the zygote stage of life as though there is somehow, magically, still an egg cell following fertilization.

The mere suggestion is insanity.
You are beyond wrong.

Stop wasting my time with your childish reasoning.

You are insane.

Ironic, as you are the time waster, pro-abort. No one should have to suffer your lunatic lies or blatantly obvious scientific disinformation.
I am neither pro nor anti abortion but you are far too obtuse to understand that. Abortion is the purview of women and women only as they are the only people who it pertains to.

You also can't seem to understand that what I want is not the issue here the issue is whether or not I believe I can FORCE people to do what I want them to do.

It is not up to me to make decisions for anyone else. Personally I have no problem with first trimester abortions and that is when more than 93% of all abortions are done. None of this mean I WANT women to have abortions or that I HATE the human race but you are incapable of any thought process that will allow you to comprehend that.

I am neither pro nor anti abortion
Stop lying, pro-abort. You support the human rights abuse of legal abortion - you want human beings regarded as the subhuman property of their mothers, to be killed on a whim. You promote this. You support this. This bigoted inequality is something you actively promote. Ergo, you promote hatred and bigotry.

This is indisputable.

whether or not I believe I can FORCE people to do what I want them to do
Oh really? Sure. So, go ahead, then.

Go ahead and tell me you don't believe in any laws against killing anyone.

It would be a stupid position, and it's very unlikely this is your position, but obviously we shouldn't FORCE other people to do what we want, so we have to let them be able to kill anyone whenever they want, right? Otherwise, we clearly have no freedom, right?

There is no legal difference in the rights of a fetus in MI or CA the only difference between the 2 states is that one state government has outlawed the conducting of abortion procedures within its borders.

You are confusing that ban of a particular medical procedure with the granting of rights of personhood to the unborn

I don’t think I’m confusing anything. But it is a nice way to deflect from responsibility.

The fetus is protected from death by banning abortion in one state, but not another. There really isn’t any other way to put it.

Yet, you claim that the two are not similarly situated, in violation of each and every civil rights legal argument ever made.

I don’t think I’m confusing anything. But it is a nice way to deflect from responsibility.

The fetus is protected from death by banning abortion in one state, but not another. There really isn’t any other way to put it.

Yet, you claim that the two are not similarly situated, in violation of each and every civil rights legal argument ever made.
The fetus in any state does not have rights of personhood. if it did than the government of a state that bans the procedure of abortion would be able to restrict the travel of any pregnant woman who would leave the state to get an abortion.

your similarly situated argument is meaningless until the fetus is grated the rights of personhood and since that will never happen that particular argument is moot.

Forum List

Back