Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

And, of course, no one is asking Amazon how much they pay for childbirth. You know, children living.

Tell that to the unborn baby. I'm sure it will make it a lot less painful to be dismembered and have its skull crushed.

"Oh. look how much money Amazon is saving itself by killing me! I guess that means I need to just die quietly."

Tell that to the unborn baby. I'm sure it will make it a lot less painful to be dismembered and have its skull crushed.

"Oh. look how much money Amazon is saving itself by killing me! I guess that means I need to just die quietly."

And that's one big reason why abortion is so popular, we don't have children screaming as they're ripped apart. It's all done inside the mother's body, so they can pretend it's all antiseptic and no one gets hurt.

NFBW: The only person having the constitutional liberty and natural law right to privately decide to withdraw the use of her body from another individual human being who needs to use her body for nine months to survive. The decision is hers. She has equal autonomy with all other human beings born or naturalized in the United States of America over what happens to her body.

It is nobody’s business but the woman’s in privacy with her family and doctors. There is no interest of any government agency being in the room with the woman, her family and medical professionals.
SCOTUS decided otherwise.

SCOTUS decided otherwise.
There are many areas in which the government intrudes into our lives. Try to buy heroin legally on the street. Buy tobacco and give it to a minor. Have a cop stop your car and you not be wearing a seatbelt. Heck, even freedoms explicitly stated in the Constitution, such as the right to bear arms, gets limited.

There are many areas in which the government intrudes into our lives. Try to buy heroin legally on the street. Buy tobacco and give it to a minor. Have a cop stop your car and you not be wearing a seatbelt. Heck, even freedoms explicitly stated in the Constitution, such as the right to bear arms, gets limited.
Government is a necessary evil. If men were angels there would be no need for government.

A baby's heart begins beating at 6 weeks of development.
A beating heart is the first thing a medical doctor checks to see if the person
is alive. It is. Deal with that, hateful abortionists. You can't get around it
except with lies and wordplay. Like Putin calling his attack "A Special Military Operation."

A baby's heart begins beating at 6 weeks of development.
A beating heart is the first thing a medical doctor checks to see if the person
is alive. It is. Deal with that, hateful abortionists. You can't get around it
except with lies and wordplay. Like Putin calling his attack "A Special Military Operation."
"The Ministry of Reproduction".

ding221128-#5,897 ding “I believe the competing interests are why a rights discussion needs to be held at the federal level. Absent that it will be held at the state level”

NFBW: Yes Christian religious zealots on one side like beagle9 a protestant and Mashmont a Catholic. On the other side Woman who expect freedom and autonomy over their own bodies because of these words in the Constitution.

“All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.”​
END2211281505

ChemE221128-#5,906 “A baby's heart begins beating at 6 weeks of development. “

NFBW: Can a doctor hear the actual physical pumping of blood with a stethoscope or is it high tech machine picking up electric signals from a tube in an area where an actual heart with muscles and chambers will develop?

A beating heart does not negate a woman's natural right to bodily autonomy when she decides not to have another human use her heart to develop a fully functioning heart of its own.

END2211281514

ding221128-#5,905 Government is a necessary evil. If men were angels there would be no need for government.

NFBW: When a pregnant woman unknown to you ding and in the privacy of her family and doctor, decided to terminate the human life that needs to use her body for nine months during the past fifty years, did she harm you or any other person anywhere on earth. You sound as if you consider a woman who terminates a pregnancy to be doing something harmful that causes what you call necessary government evil.

Although in a perfect world you and your intrusive government preferences on abortion would not even know that it happened. The unnecessary evil is in Christian religion dominated states where voters push lawmakers to ban abortion in their states to have control of women’s reproductive organs aligned with their beliefs about life hell and Jesus.

END2211281547

Non-citizens have human rights.

You can’t just shoot an illegal alien on sight and not go to prison for murder.

Oops, there went that asshole’s entire pretense of an argument.

Maybe citizenship should be bestowed at the beginning of life… but personhood definitely should to protect the innocent against pieces of inhuman dogshit like him.

ding221128-#5,905 Government is a necessary evil. If men were angels there would be no need for government.

NFBW: When a pregnant woman unknown to you ding and in the privacy of her family and doctor, decided to terminate the human life that needs to use her body for nine months during the past fifty years, did she harm you or any other person anywhere on earth. You sound as if you consider a woman who terminates a pregnancy to be doing something harmful that causes what you call necessary government evil.

Although in a perfect world you and your intrusive government preferences on abortion would not even know that it happened. The unnecessary evil is in Christian religion dominated states where voters push lawmakers to ban abortion in their states to have control of women’s reproductive organs aligned with their beliefs about life hell and Jesus.

END2211281547
So much of what you say here is untrue. But it’s not worth arguing about because it has nothing to do with the competing interests at play that need to be weighed. You want to skip the weighing and go straight to treating human life as property to be disposed of at the will of its owner.

ChemE221128-#5,906 “A baby's heart begins beating at 6 weeks of development. “

NFBW: Can a doctor hear the actual physical pumping of blood with a stethoscope or is it high tech machine picking up electric signals from a tube in an area where an actual heart with muscles and chambers will develop?

A beating heart does not negate a woman's natural right to bodily autonomy when she decides not to have another human use her heart to develop a fully functioning heart of its own.

END2211281514

Bullshit.

If she didn't want the little heart growing in her, she should have kept her legs together. If she does not understand that, she is functionally not intelligent enough to be trusted to control her own reproductive processes and must be sterilized.

Anything beyond that is sophistry.

Bottom line -- I love living in a state where we do not kill unborn children and no amount of pseudointellectual bullshit that comes out of your mouth will ever change that.

Cplus6221128-#5,911 CarsomyrPlusSix Non-citizens have human rights. You can’t just shoot an illegal alien on sight and not go to prison for murder. Oops, there went that asshole’s entire pretense of an argument.

NFBW: Where has my pretense of an argument gone? I have no argument that involves an illegal alien or visitor to America who needs to use a woman’s body for nine months to be developed enough to breathe on their own.

END2211281753

ding221009-#4,535 Your attempt to minimize the consequences of abortion is dishonest and ghoulish.

What are the consequences to you and or society when a woman has a legal abortion in private therefore stopping another person from using her body to be alive for nine months prior to being born. What is her crime and what is the crime of the doctor or pharmaceutical that performs the procedure to remove the human person that is using her body for life support. The Constitutional rights questions for the pregnant woman who decides to abort her fetus is what is the harm. Can you define it ding.

END2211281911

Karl Marx.jpg

This asshole is brainless and heartless and his ability to consume oxygen is not in question but the utility of the oxygen use is not only nil, but negative. So is that still “viable?” Hard to say, but I lean no.

Comparing the withdrawal of futile life support to the braindead to what is objectively hiring a contract killer to kill your own kid is beyond demented and obviously wrong on its face. Denying that literally hiring a contract killer is not killing and that a contract killer is not a killer is beyond retarded, it is insane.
I like how they try to make it all seem like necessary procedure's somehow due to the baby is somehow a threat to the mother's life. Very, and I mean very few cases are legitimate danger's to the mother, but it must be that they figure that they can adopt that number in cases, and then work to apply it to all cases whenever challenged.

Got to watch these slippery eal's, because they can be real slimy in their thinking.

I like how they try to make it all seem like necessary procedure's somehow due to the baby is somehow a threat to the mother's life. Very, and I mean very few cases are legitimate danger's to the mother, but it must be that they figure that they can adopt that number in cases, and then work to apply it to all cases whenever challenged.

Got to watch these slippery eal's, because they can be real slimy in their thinking.

They actually want to convince us that pregnancy is a dangerous medical condition! GASP!!!!!!!!!!

I personally have known three women who have given birth, two of them multiple times, without even a midwife in attendance, much less a doctor! It is a cute little expediency for them to try to convince you that the baby in a woman's womb is a dire threat! A vicious little killer! It's hilarious to watch them try to pull off that silly shit!

It's very sexist, IMHO, to try to take away from a woman her ownership of the birth process. Disgusting, from those who want to convince us that they are feminists. What a fucking joke.

NFBW: NUFF said right there, Jesus H Christ this message board is crawling with the most ignorant human beings alive all of whom think they can elect a government to be moral and medically smart enough to force their sustained ignorance and lies into the private health decisions of pregnant women nationwide.

END2211280921
Spoken well by a devilish human being. You make you god satan proud.

Forum List

Back