Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

NFBW: because you are squishy as a worm afraid to disclose your beliefs to all of us outside of your dark safe place. END2208111104

People like ding love to play coy with stuff.

I rather assume (based in part on a few other things I've read by ding) that he is somewhat religious. This probably explains the fact that he can cite about a billion articles about the start of "life" but can barely speak coherently about his own supposed field (he claimed elsewhere to be a petroleum engineer).

One can learn a lot about someone when they try so hard to hide who they really are. I wonder why Ding wouldn't want to talk more about his religious thoughts. Presumably they are important to him and represent "truth", so why play shy?

Landrum B. Shettles, M.D., P.h.D. the first scientist to succeed at in vitro fertilization

^^^This is fun to see. There's another poster elsewhere who loves to talk about support for Christian miracles. He LOVES to go on and on about the bona fides of his favorite authors who say the things he agrees with (he also has nasty names for those he disagrees with).

Note how ding here loving cites this author (something he can't actually do in the earth sciences where he spent most of his "career") and he is SURE to tell us what is IMPORTANT about this person and why we should BELIEVE HIM.

This is called "appeal to authority". Too bad ding lacks education sufficient to realize this is a big red flag. He doesn't understand how easily we can all see the limits of his education.

Better than thinking unborn babies are medical waste like you.

What logic failure in your brain leads you to draw that conclusion? You know it can be that people are against abortion but think that it's a choice that ONLY THE WOMAN CARRYING THE FETUS has a right to have an opinion on.

Personally I'm against abortion so I vote for better social safety nets and better welfare systems.

Other people go straight to dictator-for-life decreeing what all his women are allowed to do.

Non of the pro-Abortion

There aren't any pro-abortion folks. I've never met any.

What you might be thinking of are "people who value bodily autonomy".

Well, dictators like you *(taliban types) who want to tell women what they do with their bodies are usually scumbags.

have made a dent on this thread against the obvious questions posed about abortion.

Obvious questions? Oh my! Tell us most brilliant of people, what are the "obvious" questions? Maybe the biggest question is:

What is your faith and why do you think you have the right to force it on other people?

The big tell is that they can’t even admit that life begins at conception.

Let's say it does. Who cares? If it can't live without the mother's body then it really doesn't much matter does it?

The only reason all this matters is because your religious position. That's fine, because YOU DON'T EVER HAVE TO GET AN ABORTION IF YOU ARE AGAINST IT.

In fact, I'm anti-abortion, too! I don't like abortion. So I vote for improved social safety net and welfare systems and easier access to healthcare.

In other words I'm trying to be part of the solution, not a mouth-breathing neckbearded incel with less than 3 teeth in his head (you know....YOU)

No no. You’re just relabeling the pro abortion types. And your trying to convert their pro abortion stance into something less offensive sounding. But it’s false advertising by you. It is indeed entirely pro abortion.
Well, dictators like you *(taliban types) who want to tell women what they do with their bodies are usually scumbags.
No no. You are the scumbag fascists who think you can decide who may live and who may be slaughtered. You’re maybe even worse than the Taliban.
Obvious questions? Oh my! Tell us most brilliant of people, what are the "obvious" questions? Maybe the biggest question is:
You already missed it. You moron.
What is your faith
Assuming I have one. And why would that be of interest to you? Wait wait. Don’t tell me. You’re one of the morons who assumes that only a religious person can place value in human life. :cuckoo:
and why do you think you have the right to force it on other people?
Why do you think you. Abe the right to force death on anybody?
Let's say it does. Who cares? If it can't live without the mother's body then it really doesn't much matter does it?
Not to you. You pro abortionists never care about human life.

The only reason all this matters is because your religious position.

That’s just you talking out of your massively ignorant ass again.
That's fine, because YOU DON'T EVER HAVE TO GET AN ABORTION IF YOU ARE AGAINST IT.
Obviously, and you are not allowed to have one regardless of your beliefs. I am guessing you’re a male. Despite what your fellow libtards claim, only women can ever be pregnant.
In fact, I'm anti-abortion, too! I

Billshit. You’re a fulsome pro death advocate.
don't like abortion.
Sure.
So I vote for improved social safety net and welfare systems and easier access to healthcare.
Nobody cares what else you vote for. You vote for abortion. That’s the topic.
In other words I'm trying to be part of the solution,

Not even trying at all. Folks like you are the problem.
not a mouth-breathing neckbearded incel
So? Shave then.
with less than 3 teeth in his head (you know....YOU)
Nope. You’re mental images are as stupid as you are.

NFBW; Are you telling me that the Catholic Church does not teach that contraception interferes with the plan of God for each individual human soul he creates and plans to create in the family of humanity at conception? END2208111057
No idea what they are teaching today. I haven't heard them say one word about it. What does that matter? Prior to fertilization a new human being has not come into existence.

NFBW: because you are squishy as a worm afraid to disclose your beliefs to all of us outside of your dark safe place. END2208111104
Incorrect. It's because it would be illogical to discuss that with someone who takes the position that life does not begin after fertilization for no other reason than it makes them feel uncomfortable morally. Abortion is designed to end a human life. That's literally its purpose. Until you can admit that there's no reason to discuss rights.

beagle9-#4,612 No one wants to prosecute any of these mis-led women for past or recent abortion's, and basically calling them murderers, only that they just stop the deplorable action and realize that they are actually ending their babies life in which if doing so or wanting to do so without a medical or without a damned good reasoning for it, uhhhh should come with stern consequences, but not with actual murder charges placed upon the woman

NFBW2208102158-#4,614 Ending the life of a human being is murder. END2208102158

ding220810-#4,620 “Which is apparently the only reason you deny that after fertilization a new, genetically distinct human has come alive. Abortion is intended to kill that life.”

beagle9-#4,621 “Well yes, but it's more like involuntary unborn baby slaughter”

NFBW: My support for a woman to be able to choose to continue or end a pregnancy is based on my secular humanist respect for women as equals to men and no respect for what some Christians opine that sacred life begins at conception. I believe sacred life begins at viability and it should not be a matter that is to be determined by expecting politicians to vote in it. That is the most absurd idea I have ever heard. END2208110026
You want a chaotic and anarchists type of free do as you please if it makes you feel good society. Pure and simple..... You have no care about anyone but yourself, and this is proven in your own word's spoken.

ding230811-#4,624 “But the reason you deny the science that a new genetically distinct human being comes alive after fertilization”

NFBW: Another seriously deadly flaw in your argument ding CarsomyrPlusSix beagle9 is the fact that I do not deny the science that a new genetically distinct human being comes alive after fertilization. I have maintained forever that a new genetically distinct human being comes alive after fertilization somewhere in the range of 24 to 28 weeks following conception. END2208112310

ding 220719-#3,671 “As much as you wish it weren't alive and human, that's exactly what it is and that's exactly how science has categorized it.”

NFBW: You are a liar ding . The one-celled organism that forms as part of a woman’s body immediately after fertilization is alive. I Have been clear on that since the beginning of this and all discussion on the women’s choice issue. END2208120149

ding220719-#3,651 220719-#3,659 “The difference between the individual in its adult stage and in its zygotic stage is not one of personhood but of development. That's what they say.”

NFBW: The human development continuum CarsomyrPlusSix that begins after fertilization ding and ends in death beagle9 has one major line of demarcation that you all have chosen to ignore. It is the ultimate in “difference” between the individual in its adult stage and in its zygotic stage. It is not a difference of personhood. It is a difference of development to the milestone of viability and capability and consciousness and environment of the new unique individual.

Based on that scientific, spiritual and easily recognized and observable fact by cognizant human beings, the death or end of the non-viable human formation of cells prior to viability is not subject to the same legal and/ or moral penalty as the death after viability if terminated by another including the mother. Prior to viability the decision to continue or end a pregnancy is a private matter and all human societies and governments should respect that privacy and sacred right. END2208120636

Last edited:
Another seriously deadly flaw in your argument @ding @CarsomyrPlusSix @beagle9 is the fact that I do not deny the science that a new genetically distinct human being comes alive after fertilization. I have maintained forever that a new genetically distinct human being comes alive after fertilization somewhere in the range of 24 to 28 weeks following conception.
That's you denying a new, genetically distinct human being comes alive after fertilization, dummy.

You deny the science that a new genetically distinct human being comes alive after fertilization because it's easier for you to kill them and dismiss their right to life if you don't see them as living human beings.

Women should acknowledge that they understand that getting an abortion is literally ending the life of a new, living, genetically distinct human being; one that has never existed before and will never exist again. Your minimizing the consequences of abortion does no one any favors. It's dishonest and ghoulish.

“The zygote is human life….there is one fact that no one can deny; Human beings begin at conception.”
Landrum B. Shettles, M.D., P.h.D. the first scientist to succeed at in vitro fertilization

Sure you have. The pro-abortion folks are the ones who won't acknowledge that abortion ends the life of a living human being. NotfooledbyW is a textbook example of a pro-abortionist.

NFBW: You are a liar @ding . The one-celled organism that forms as part of a woman’s body immediately after fertilization is alive. I Have been clear on that since the beginning of this and all discussion on the women’s choice issue.
And yet you refuse to admit that abortion ends the life of a living human being.

NFBW: The human development continuum @CarsomyrPlusSix that begins after fertilization @ding and ends in death @beagle9 has one major line of demarcation that you all have chosen to ignore. It is the ultimate in “difference” between the individual in its adult stage and in its zygotic stage. It is not a difference of personhood. It is a difference of development to the milestone of viability and capability and consciousness and environment of the new unique individual.

Based on that scientific, spiritual and easily recognized and observable fact by cognizant human beings, the death or end of the non-viable human formation of cells prior to viability is not subject to the same legal and/ or moral penalty as the death after viability if terminated by another including the mother. Prior to viability the decision to continue or end a pregnancy is a private matter and all human societies and governments should respect that privacy and sacred right.
I couldn't begin to have a conversation with you on mother versus child rights until you acknowledge abortion ends a human life. It would be illogical to discuss that with someone who takes the position that life does not begin after fertilization for no other reason than it makes them feel uncomfortable morally. Abortion is designed to end a human life. That's literally its purpose. Until you can admit that there's no reason to discuss rights.

Every embryology textbook teaches that new genetically distinct human beings come into existence IMMEDIATELY after fertilization.

It's extremely clear that the reason you are playing word games in your dehumanization of human life is to make it easier to kill them and dismiss their right to life.

Women should acknowledge that they understand that getting an abortion is literally ending the life of a new, living, genetically distinct human being; one that has never existed before and will never exist again.

Your minimizing the consequences of abortion does no one any favors. It's dishonest and ghoulish.

“The zygote is human life….there is one fact that no one can deny; Human beings begin at conception.”

Forum List

Back