Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

NFBW: Ending the life of a human being is murder. END2208102158
Well yes, but it's more like involuntary unborn baby slaughter in the case of a woman thinking after being groomed and brainwashed to think that it's ok to discard her unborn child like it's a piece of trash she just throws away into a trash can so she can hurry back into the game of sexual promiscuity without consequence.

This is why we create laws and rules in a CIVILIZED SOCIETY, otherwise so such a thing doesn't go on in society without some kind of re-education program given, and maybe even a fine of some sort levied in order to let a mother know that what she has done when violating the law concerning the discarding of her unborn baby without a medical cause or review is not acceptable in civilized society.

The abortionist should be fined a huge fine also, with even a threat of jail time if found to be aiding and abetting these women by helping them to abort their unborn, and worse doing so by her using the doctor as a birth control device instead of using normal birth control prior to the act of having unprotected sex.

beagle9-#4,612 No one wants to prosecute any of these mis-led women for past or recent abortion's, and basically calling them murderers, only that they just stop the deplorable action and realize that they are actually ending their babies life in which if doing so or wanting to do so without a medical or without a damned good reasoning for it, uhhhh should come with stern consequences, but not with actual murder charges placed upon the woman

NFBW2208102158-#4,614 Ending the life of a human being is murder. END2208102158

ding220810-#4,620 “Which is apparently the only reason you deny that after fertilization a new, genetically distinct human has come alive. Abortion is intended to kill that life.”

beagle9-#4,621 “Well yes, but it's more like involuntary unborn baby slaughter”

NFBW: My support for a woman to be able to choose to continue or end a pregnancy is based on my secular humanist respect for women as equals to men and no respect for what some Christians opine that sacred life begins at conception. I believe sacred life begins at viability and it should not be a matter that is to be determined by expecting politicians to vote in it. That is the most absurd idea I have ever heard. END2208110026

Last edited:
NFBW2208102158-#4,614 Ending the life of a human being is murder.

ding220810-#4,620 “Which is apparently the only reason you deny that after fertilization a new, genetically distinct human has come alive. Abortion is intended to kill that life.”

beagle9-#4,621 “Well yes, but it's more like involuntary unborn baby slaughter”

NFBW: Ending the life of a human being is murder.

Ending the life of a one-celled growth that is attached to a uterus is not murder.

Ending the life of a nonviable human being that has never had a conscious thought and is fully Incapable of oxygenating its own blood is not murder or inhuman or immoral or a violation of a non-existent unborn right. Am I clear ???????
ClaireH
BackAgain airplanemechanic
ding beagle9 BS Filter Meister Lysistrata
San Souci eagle1462010
@ChemicalEngineer
CarsomyrPlusSix
END2208110742

Last edited:
NFBW: My support for a woman to be able to choose to continue or end a pregnancy is based on my secular humanist respect for women as equals to men and no respect for what some Christians opine that sacred life begins at conception. I believe sacred life begins at viability and it should not be a matter that is to be determined by expecting politicians to vote in it. That is the most absurd idea I have ever heard. END2208110026
But the reason you deny the science that a new genetically distinct human being comes alive after fertilization is because it's easier for you to dismiss their death and right to life if you don't see them as human beings.

You want to play king. Women should acknowledge that they understand that getting an abortion is literally ending the life of a new, living, genetically distinct human being; one that has never existed before and will never exist again. Your minimizing the consequences of abortion does no one any favors. It's dishonest and ghoulish.

“The zygote is human life….there is one fact that no one can deny; Human beings begin at conception.”
Landrum B. Shettles, M.D., P.h.D. the first scientist to succeed at in vitro fertilization

Ending the life of a one-celled growth that is attached to a uterus is not murder.
You are literally proving my point that the only reason you see it that way is because it's easier for you to dismiss their death and right to life if you don't see them as human beings.

Women should acknowledge that they understand that getting an abortion is literally ending the life of a new, living, genetically distinct human being; one that has never existed before and will never exist again. Your minimizing the consequences of abortion does no one any favors. It's dishonest and ghoulish.

“The zygote is human life….there is one fact that no one can deny; Human beings begin at conception.”
Landrum B. Shettles, M.D., P.h.D. the first scientist to succeed at in vitro fertilization

Ending the life of a nonviable human being that has never had a conscious thought and Incapable of oxygenating its own blood is not murder or inhuman or immoral or a violation of a non-existent unborn right. Am I clear ???????
It's extremely clear that the reason you dehumanize human life is to make it easier to kill them and dismiss their right to life.

Women should acknowledge that they understand that getting an abortion is literally ending the life of a new, living, genetically distinct human being; one that has never existed before and will never exist again. Your minimizing the consequences of abortion does no one any favors. It's dishonest and ghoulish.

NFBW: Ending the life of a human being is murder.
So according to you abortion would be murder if it ended the life of a human being, right?

NFBW: You want to play king ding . People do acknowledge that they understand that getting a Tonsillectomy, appendectomy or gall bladder removed is literally ending the life of living, genetically distinct Tonsils, gall bladder or appendix that has never existed before and will never exist again. Your maximizing the consequences of simple safe private surgical procedure for the removal of an unwanted part of the human body does no one any favors. It's dishonest and ghoulish.END2208110905

It would be arbitrary to define life at any other point than after fertilization as that is literally when a new life has begun.

So long as you ignore the life of the woman who is carrying the fetus that would NOT BE VIABLE WITHOUT HER then I guess we're all good here.

Cool story.

So this is how I tell when a hit lands. OK. Thanks.

What sect of Christianity are you a member of?

What sect of Christianity are you a member of?
NFBW: He is of the Christian sect that believes life begins at ejaculation. He’s been taught that when A man shoots a 0.5 human being sperm cell anywhere outside of a vagina and out of wedlock it is a sin against God. But he’s not calling for laws to be established by state legislatures that forbid ejaculation into one’s hand because it prevents a God-given human life from being created - that is ding END2208110954

Last edited:
NFBW: You want to play king ding . People do acknowledge that they understand that getting a Tonsillectomy, appendectomy or gall bladder removed is literally ending the life of living, genetically distinct Tonsils, gall bladder or appendix that has never existed before and will never exist again. Your maximizing the consequences of simple safe private surgical procedure for the removal of an unwanted part of the human body does no one any favors. It's dishonest and ghoulish.END2208110905
Tonsils, gall bladder and appendix are not human beings. They are parts of a human being and have the exact same genetic markings as the human being they are removed from.

What it means to be king is to rule by decree. Which is what you are doing when you arbitrarily deny humanness and life.

Equating a new, genetically distinct human being to a body part is literally minimizing the consequence of abortion and is ghoulish.

So long as you ignore the life of the woman who is carrying the fetus that would NOT BE VIABLE WITHOUT HER then I guess we're all good here.
You are skipping steps. First you must acknowledge that abortion literally ends the life of a new genetically distinct human being.

NFBW: He is of the Christian sect that believes life begins at ejaculation. He’s been taught that when A man shoots a 0.5 human being sperm cell anywhere outside of a vagina and out of wedlock it is a sin against God. But he’s not calling for laws to be established by state legislatures that forbid ejaculation into one’s hand because it prevents a God-given human life from being created - that is ding END2208110954
Incorrect. Beyond life begins after fertilization, SCOTUS ruling that abortion is not a constitutional right and states will write abortion laws, you don't know what I believe.

Better than thinking unborn babies are medical waste like you. The Tribe had spoken. You lost.

Are you Catholic?
A very very very bad Catholic, yes

Catholics do the same in INDIA
The "one true church"

I was a member of the Catholic Church long before the clique rejected me.

Better than thinking unborn babies are medical waste l
NFBW: Please define your understanding of the scientific definition of an unborn baby. END2208111050

Incorrect
NFBW; Are you telling me that the Catholic Church does not teach that contraception interferes with the plan of God for each individual human soul he creates and plans to create in the family of humanity at conception? END2208111057

Forum List

Back