Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

You are a liar. Answer the question. Di you agree with me that a woman should not be prosecuted for terminating her pregnancy prior to viability?
I answered like four times. According to your ridiculous beliefs a baby in the womb isn't a human being so you can do anything you want to it.

I answered like four times. A
NFBW: No you are a squishy worm on the topic. The decision of whether a woman who terminates her pregnancy is a murderess is up to the voters. END2208082342

Ding220718-#2,388 A new genetically distinct human being comes into existence at conception. Because it will be up to the states and/or Congress to decide.

According to your ridiculous beliefs a baby in the womb isn't a human being
According to definition of a baby it is a human being even while in the womb after 24 to 28 weeks so you are a liar.

Definition of baby​

(Entry 1 of 3)
1a(1): an extremely young childespecially : INFANT

You should make that argument with every state legislature. Be sure to let them know that since it's not a human being you believe it's not immoral to kill it.
NFBW: Are there any states that have decided it is murder for a woman to terminate her own pregnancy? And if a woman commits murder by aborting a fetus in her own body by traveling to a pro-choice state she should be charged with murder when she returns to her Christian run state shouldn’t she?

Arizona does not consider a human one cell organism to be a human being until after fifteen weeks, Mom can terminate a growing organism that is part of her body for fifteen weeks after conception and much later than that if she can travel to another state.

In most abortion banning states, women cannot be prosecuted for having an abortion,. Why is that ding if it is murder?
END2208090211

NFBW: No you are a squishy worm on the topic. The decision of whether a woman who terminates her pregnancy is a murderess is up to the voters. END2208082342

Ding220718-#2,388 A new genetically distinct human being comes into existence at conception. Because it will be up to the states and/or Congress to decide.
See I did answer it, dummy.

According to definition of a baby it is a human being even while in the womb after 24 to 28 weeks so you are a liar.

Definition of baby​

(Entry 1 of 3)
1a(1): an extremely young childespecially : INFANT
And according to you isn't a human being. Babies in wombs are human beings, you monster.

NFBW: Are there any states that have decided it is murder for a woman to terminate her own pregnancy? And if a woman commits murder by aborting a fetus in her own body by traveling to a pro-choice state she should be charged with murder when she returns to her Christian run state shouldn’t she?

Arizona does not consider a human one cell organism to be a human being until after fifteen weeks, Mom can terminate a growing organism that is part of her body for fifteen weeks after conception and much later than that if she can travel to another state.

In most abortion banning states, women cannot be prosecuted for having an abortion,. Why is that ding if it is murder?
END2208090211
I'd love to discuss this with you after you acknowledge that abortion ends a human life, but you are a monster and deny their humanness.

“The zygote is human life….there is one fact that no one can deny; Human beings begin at conception.”
Landrum B. Shettles, M.D., P.h.D. the first scientist to succeed at in vitro fertilization

ding220720-#3,739 “This is a science and legal rights argument.

ding220721-#3,754 This isn't a religious issue.

NFBW: Another set of lies by ding

“This bill is just another bill that regulates abortion, which is baby murder, that it says if you do this, if you fulfill this requirement, you can still murder your baby,” Indiana state Rep. John Jacob said during the debate.​
“There is still time to turn back to God before it’s too late and repent, and I will still pray for repentance for this chamber.”
END2208090754

NFBW: A Brainless heartless lungless skinless absolutely nothing in the form of a Human being begins at conception but ding refuses to take a stand on whether a woman’s decision to abort a brainless non-breathing organism that is part of her body during pregnancy should be charged with murder. The gutless worm that he is. END2208090803

See I did answer it, dummy

NFBW: I believe thus far all 50 states have decided that a woman is not committing murder if she aborts a brainless living organism that is living inside her womb.

NFBW: Therefore I must assume that you agree with the states and me that a woman should not be charged with murder when she aborts a non-viable fetus in her own body. Is my assumption correct? END2208090736

NFBW: A Brainless heartless lungless skinless absolutely nothing in the form of a Human being begins at conception but ding refuses to take a stand on whether a woman’s decision to abort a brainless non-breathing organism that is part of her body during pregnancy should be charged with murder. The gutless worm that he is. END2208090803
Incorrect.
“The zygote is human life….there is one fact that no one can deny; Human beings begin at conception.”
Landrum B. Shettles, M.D., P.h.D. the first scientist to succeed at in vitro fertilization

NFBW: I believe thus far all 50 states have decided that a woman is not committing murder if she aborts a brainless living organism that is living inside her womb.

NFBW: Therefore I must assume that you agree with the states and me that a woman should not be charged with murder when she aborts a non-viable fetus in her own body. Is my assumption correct? END2208090736
I couldn't begin to have this conversation with you until you acknowledge abortion ends a human life. Your attempt to minimize the consequences of abortion is dishonest and ghoulish.

Last edited:
You can't believe it's murder

NFBW: I don’t believe it is murder prior to viability at about 24 - 28 weeks. I’m glad you don’t either ding. It shows that I have been right all along to have a rightwing Catholic agree that aborting a human organism when it cannot oxygenate its own blood is not murder. END2208091039

I couldn't begin to have this conversation with you until you acknowledge abortion ends a human life.

NFBW: When you agree that a woman should not be charged with murder if she aborts a fetus prior to viability I wonder why you are obsessed with the notion that abortion prior to viability ends a human life. END2208081052

NFBW: I don’t believe it is murder prior to viability at about 24 - 28 weeks. I’m glad you don’t either ding. It shows that I have been right all along to have a rightwing Catholic agree that aborting a human organism when it cannot oxygenate its own blood is not murder. END2208091039
The only things I have told you I believe is that a generically distinct new human being comes into existence after fertilization, SCOTUS has ruled there is no constitutional right for abortion and that states will write abortion laws. Other than that anything else you claim I believe is false.

I couldn't begin to have a conversation on this with you until you acknowledge abortion ends a human life. Your attempt to minimize the consequences of abortion is dishonest and ghoulish.

NFBW: When you agree that a woman should not be charged with murder if she aborts a fetus prior to viability I wonder why you are obsessed with the notion that abortion prior to viability ends a human life. END2208081052
The only things I have told you I believe is that a generically distinct new human being comes into existence after fertilization, SCOTUS has ruled there is no constitutional right for abortion and that states will write abortion laws. Other than that anything else you claim I believe is false.

I couldn't begin to have a conversation on this with you until you acknowledge abortion ends a human life. Your attempt to minimize the consequences of abortion is dishonest and ghoulish.

The only things I have told you I believe
NFBW: I have come to understand that you stand for nothing with regard to fetal rights to life.
You are just a worm, a squirmy meaningless worm needlessly making it more difficult for the less privileged women to get a safe and legal abortion if they live where right wing Christians own and operate a state. You’re doing it for votes. You’re doing it to keep the conservative Trump base riled up for votes. beagle9 and CarsomyrPlusSix are true believers, you a just a political hack. END2208091607

Last edited:

Forum List

Back