Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Your kid's body is not your body. Your kid is not a "growth."
NFBW: Then a woman’s kid does not need her to grow. I’m talking about a one-cell existence without a brain attached to a woman’s uterus. You have no business of what’s going on in there. When you call at one cell existence a kid you are absurd. END2208081204

do not need to prove already proven and well-established indisputable scientific fact.
NFBW: you do not have one single scientist in the history of mankind who will say that it is an indisputable scientific fact that a one-cell organism, with a unique DNA, inside a woman’s body that does not have a brain, skin, heart, lungs or stomach is a human being that can be murdered by the person to which that one-celled organism has attach itself. Scientists call it a start which it is - a start. It us not a human being because human beings have a brain. An actual brain. Not a potent brain. END2208081215

Last edited:
abortion is the homicide of an innocent human being.
We are talking about one human cell with a unique DNA that does not have a brain. And you call that a human being. You are worse than absurd - you are a liar. Human beings have to have a brain to be one. END2208081220

Human beings have to have a brain to be one. END2208081220

If that were true, then you surely wouldn’t count.

But no, your membership in Homo sapiens is not determined by “having a brain.” While a mature human being having permanent brain damage is death, being a young human being who is still developing said organ is decidedly not dead, OR THEY COULD NOT DEVELOP ANY ORGANS.

a young human being who is still developing said organ is decidedly not dead,
NFBW: I am not saying that a one cell organism is dead. You are a very confused human being. I’m saying it does not have a brain and therefore is not a human being. A brain damaged person later in life was a human being and forever will be. A Human one-cell organism three days after conception does not have a brain, and while it is a human substance , it is not a human being, it is not a human being that can be murdered according to the laws written by human beings with fellow human beings with brains and who oxygenate their own blood. Now if you know of a society of one cell beings who are capable of murdering each other and pass laws against it let me know what sci-fi movie you were watching. I will take a look. But until then let’s stick to reality and the truth and the facts. A one-celled substance that is part of a woman’s body for survival It’s not a human being as you are and I am here. My mother brought me into being, yes for nine months in her womb. But I became a human being when her and I were separated and no longer a part of each other physically. END2208081301

I’m saying it does not have a brain and therefore is not a human being.

Which is not any part of the definition of being a human being. They are still living organisms of the species Homo sapiens as a matter of objective scientific fact, and the common use term for members of Homo sapiens is “human” or “human being.” Period.

You are asserting this made-up arbitrary standard, but it is not the standard.

You are asserting this made-up arbitrary standard, but it is not the standard.26.
NFBW: What do you mean? made-up standard.

My standard is ‘happy birthday’ celebrating the day of birth.

Your standard is “happy conception day“ celebrating the moment of conception and “no brain” being. END2208081503

CarsomyrPlusSix220808-#4,479 “Your kid is not a "growth."

NFBW: You are telling me that a one-celled organism with no brain is a kid. Here is the definition of a kid.

Definition of kid​

(Entry 1 of 4)
1: a young person kids in high school especially : CHILD a married couple with two kids—often used as a generalized reference to one especially younger or less experienced the kid on the pro golf tour you poor kid

NFBW: why do you have to abuse language to make a point. END2208081796

NFBW22080400 The fatally flawed attempt at a purely scientific argument that a one celled “x” individual, during the first few moments of conception is a human being that has capability, just like every human being that breathes the air of life today and has in the past and will in the future; and therefore is guaranteed all “human being rights” the exact same as its potential mother . . . . is patently absurd.

NFBW2208072337-#4,464 “No. I have been a human being ever since the day I was born.

beagle220807-#4,465 You mean since the day you were conceived right?”

NFBW: No. “born” I did not stutter.

NFBW: Are humans created in the image of God beagle9 ding CarsomyrPlusSix ?? . . . to have dominion over a cat, a dog, a turtle, a snake, a bird . . . well you get the picture.????? Please answer the question.

NFBW: In that flash point moment when I was conceived beagle9 ding CarsomyrPlusSix I did not have a brain, a heart, a hand, or a pair of lungs or skin and I was a one celled part of an actual human being who had at least billions celled being, at ten years minimum with advanced experience functioning in life and having the capability to actuate his or her dominion over every other species of life on earth until the day they die.

Do you beagle9 ding CarsomyrPlusSix concur that the paragraph immediately above, can be scientifically established to be true? If you disagree please post an explanation of such a disagreement.
END22080400
Why do you keep dodging the post where I and other's spoke plainly on why you hold the positions that you do ?

You want anarchy and I'm guessing an anarchist type SOCIETY, otherwise that has no boundaries, and so it just begs the question "why is that" one wonder's ?

Having a society that is able to self control itself, promote moral's and decency (hopefully in a larger degree),or otherwise in everything it does, also one that work's hard, plays hard, creates, and love's the Lord God as it's guiding light, and shuns the devil the accuser of the breatheren who does so for evil purposes when he is in control of a willing spirit is instead a better SOCIETY when it rebukes evil..

That is IMO the best formula for a society as is evidenced in the past to be achiever's and believer's. Although flawed yes, but the best outweighed the flaw's by leaps and bounds therefore creating a great nation over those many good year's.

A new problem has since arisen over time, and this problem seeks to challenge everything this nation has ever achieved... Who is this problem today ? It is the leftist who are attempting to force their ways upon the good people of this nation, and are using government in hopes to do so. That has become a new problem, not an old problem these days.

Last edited:
beagle9 22080-#4,492 “Why do you keep dodging the post where I and other's spoke plainly on why you hold the positions that you do ?”

NFBW: Why do you think? It’s because you are responding to my post but you address absolutely nothing that I wrote.

You appear to be obsessed with pushing a Christian solution to everything including the problem when women and girls spread their legs out of Christian wedlock and the whole of American society is going to hell because of that. And you want to blame me for all that because I believe all pregnant women have a right to choose to continue or end a pregnancy that is taking place in her own body. END2208081903

beagle9 22080-#4,492 “Why do you keep dodging the post where I and other's spoke plainly on why you hold the positions that you do ?”

NFBW: Why do you think? It’s because you are responding to my post but you address absolutely nothing that I wrote.

You appear to be obsessed with pushing a Christian solution to everything including the problem when women and girls spread their legs out of Christian wedlock and the whole of American society is going to hell because of that. And you want to blame me for all that because I believe all pregnant women have a right to choose to continue or end a pregnancy that is taking place in her own body. END2208081903
Why is she ending it ? That's the moral delema faced that everyone seems to deflect from or skirt on the issue.

Like I said we want to promote a CIVILIZED SOCIETY, not a deranged one that is being coddled by demon's telling these poor people that whatever they do is A-ok, but then later they find that it was not ok or that they were lied to but the damage is done. Are you one to lie to these people if decide to do the unthinkable, and therefore setting them up for a lifetime of regret ??

CarsomyrPlusSix220808-#4,486 “your membership in Homo sapiens is not determined by “having a brain.””

NFBW: I am above my dog in the animal kingdom because I have a brain that is bigger and better than her brain. It’s odd that you think Homo Sapiens that dont have brains could dominate a dog as smart as my dog is. END2208082040

It’s none of your business.
If it involves taxpayer monies, and infrastructure built and supported indirectly by taxpayer's money, without transparency, then yes it is in every voter's interest to stop a trend that has cost them in the billion's over the year's, and not to forget to mention the lives lost, and the mother's grief afterwards.
NFBW: who is the “we” that wants to promote a civilized society? END2208082006
None of your business.... ROTFLMBO

Forum List

Back