Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

CarsomyrPlusSix220808-#4,486 “your membership in Homo sapiens is not determined by “having a brain.””

NFBW: I am above my dog in the animal kingdom because I have a brain that is bigger and better than her brain. It’s odd that you think Homo Sapiens that dont have brains could dominate a dog as smart as my dog is. END2208082040
Above your dog ? With opinions like you have, uhhhhh are you sure about that ?? lol

CarsomyrPlusSix220804-#4,320 Our lifespan begins at fertilization that is unassailable and indisputable textbook scientific fact.

NFBW2208042510-#4,323 “Great. I am not disputing that.

CarsomyrPlusSix220806-#4,418 “You admit our species Homo sapiens, aka "human beings" have lifespans that begin at fertilization.”

NFBW: In post #4320 there is no mention of “human beings” …. I did not dispute #4320 in #4323 because there is no mention of “human beings” in #4320.

But in #4418 CarsomyrPlusSix lies outright and with malice by telling me that I admitted that "human beings" have lifespans that begin at fertilization.” Fertilization produces a one-celled version of ourselves.that I do not admit is a human being that can be murdered by a woman who gives it life,

CarsomyrPlusSix is a liar. END2208082154

NFBW: Then it is like a one celled frog egg that is dropped into a pond and has all it needs to become a pollywog and swim around on its own until it takes its first breath and becomes a frog. Are human scientists saying that about a human fertilized egg? If they are abortion is not an issue.
And of course a frog egg is not a tadpole and a tadpole is not a frog. But those stages of development are all amphibians and vertebrates of the order Anura.
END2208081019
You should make that argument with every state legislature. Be sure to let them know that since it's not a human being you believe it's not immoral to kill it. And since it's not a human being they don't need to worry about dismissing their right to life.

NFBW: Then it is like a one celled frog egg that is dropped into a pond and has all it needs to become a pollywog and swim around on its own until it takes its first breath and becomes a frog. Are human scientists saying that about a human fertilized egg? If they are abortion is not an issue.
And of course a frog egg is not a tadpole and a tadpole is not a frog. But those stages of development are all amphibians and vertebrates of the order Anura.
END2208081019
Since you don't believe it's a human you probably believe it would be ok for you to use it's skin to make a small lamp shade, right?

NFBW: you do not have one single scientist in the history of mankind who will say that it is an indisputable scientific fact that a one-cell organism, with a unique DNA, inside a woman’s body that does not have a brain, skin, heart, lungs or stomach is a human being

“The zygote is human life….there is one fact that no one can deny; Human beings begin at conception.”
Landrum B. Shettles, M.D., P.h.D. the first scientist to succeed at in vitro fertilization

:laugh:

Since you don't believe it's a human you probably believe it would be ok for you to use it's skin to make a small lamp shade, right?
NFBW: Nope. I don’t believe it is a ‘human being” because it cannot oxygenate its own blood. The skin cells are human so your attempt at an attack against me is repulsive. An aborted fetus’s skin should not be used to make lampshades. END2208082226

NFBW: Nope. I don’t believe it is a ‘human being” because it cannot oxygenate its own blood. The skin cells are human so your attempt at an attack against me is repulsive. An aborted fetus’s skin should not be used to make lampshades. END2208082226
You don't believe it because it's easier for you to kill it.

ding is a liar by ommission sick pathetic ding

….that can be murdered by the person to which that one-celled organism has attach itself.”

ding is a liar by ommission sick pathetic ding

….that can be murdered by the person to which that one-celled organism has attach itself.”
You can't believe it's murder because you don't believe it's a human being. You could make a lamp shade out of it's skin and according to your beliefs there would be nothing wrong with doing so.

Di you know what ‘begins’ means?
Apparently.... according to you it means a baby in the womb isn't a human being and you could make a mobile from it's body parts and there would be nothing wrong with that because it's not a human being.

According to you no one is being killed because a baby in the womb isn't a human being.
NFBW: If a woman terminates a pregnancy prior to viability of a fetus is she committing murder of a viable human being and should be prosecuted? END2208082300

NFBW: If a woman terminates a pregnancy prior to viability of a fetus is she committing murder of a viable human being and should be prosecuted? END2208082300
Not based on your beliefs. According to your beliefs you could kill it and sell its body parts and there would be nothing wrong with it since you don't believe its a human being.

So, ding why can’t you answer this question?

NFBW2208082300-#4,515 “If a woman terminates a pregnancy prior to viability of a fetus is she committing murder of a viable human being and should be prosecuted?”

I've been answering it using your beliefs and logic. According to you it wouldn't be homicide as the baby in the womb isn't a human being.

NFBW2208082300-#4,515 “If a woman terminates a pregnancy prior to viability of a fetus is she committing murder of a viable human being and should be prosecuted?”

I have answered it. According to you it wouldn't be homicide as the baby in the womb isn't a human being.

Forum List

Back