Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Buddy, if your "GET HELP" "brick wall" shtick didn't get you in trouble, reminding you that your shit still stinks won't get me in trouble.

Seriously, like, you jumped in here with that and namecalling and apparently not knowing what the word "begins" even means.

What else do you want, serious discussion? If so, be serious and say something that has any substance to reply to, at all. If not, well then the presumption of bad faith we already all have is accurate.
LOLOLOLOL

Troll be funny

NFBW: When a pregnant woman privately has a medical procedure to terminate her unwanted pregnancy, what harm is it to you or any part of society what she does with her own body? Define the harm. END2208060822
The harm is when they make it societies harm by dragging society along for the ride.

Many many examples and/or the scenarios that depict exactly what I'm talking about that exist, but it's all covered up by either greed or people whom think that to shield the truth that led to the fall is a good thing, even though they see and experience the pain and fall out on a personal level from it all themselves...

Bull fucking shit. If it's inside someone else's body it's none of your goddamned fucking business. Mind your own house. Stay out of mine.
You got some kind of nerve running your mouth like that to another poster, now either debate in a decent manor or go find somewhere else to run your trashy mouth in that way. No one wants to conversate with someone that acts like a petulant child if not winning the debate that is unwinnable ...

If you are losing the debate, then lose with a spec of decency involved.

That's a leftist problem these days it seems, otherwise when something doesn't go their way, then they get violent either in their word's or in their actions. People have had enough of the spoiled rotten brats acting a fool in this country.

You telling someone to stay out of your business, yet in order to engage in the act of abortion, then you have to have a complete infrastructure of doctor's, nurses, budget's, and whatever else that is needed to accomplish your desires of aborting a baby all because it's a "medical" procedure involved.

Last I checked, uhhhhh that involves a lot of people who might not want to truly be a part of that type of operation, but due to many various economic and geographical aspects involved, they might become desperate enough to work in the field because opportunity lacks severely in their mind's about job's or profession's being in abundance in their area's, wherefore they don't think that they can find their dream job, so they settle for whatever they can get, but that crazy field shouldn't be one of them because it shouldn't exist outside of a reputable hospital IMO.

If abortion hadn't have become such a thing that became an unscrupulous trend, then there would still be plenty of other opportunities out there...You just wouldn't see abortion clinics or facilities being as prevalent as they had become over the year's, and this all due to a fall in societal norms.

Just because people do something then it doesn't make that something right, but somehow this nation has lost it's way on that kind of thinking.

Last edited:
Some people want government running everyfuckthing. Including procreation.
Go on and say it - Leftist want government running everything, because they don't think that they can exist without big brother watching out for them.

John Belushi was ADDICTED TO DRUGS

No wonder he’s your avatar

I’m happily married

PLEASE STOP FLIRTING
News flash Fran. Belushi’s character (Blutarsky) wasn’t Belushi. They call it “acting.” You could even look it up. 👍

Nobody but nobody cares about your private life, Fran. Project your fantasies elsewhere.

But, do try the Midol. 😂

NFBW2208071714 was Homo sapien when I was only one cell attached to my mother and I will be Homo sapien after I am long dead and gone. But when I was part of my mother I was not a human being. I was human in a species sense but I was not a human being. I was brought into being at birth.

NFBW2207230010-#3,817 “bring into being" - Spoken when Jesus walked the earth - partus "act of giving birth, childbirth," from parere "to give birth to, bring into being"

CarsomyrPlusSix220803-#4,280 “Young human beings are not “part of their mothers.”

CarsomyrPlusSix220804-#4,301 In sexually reproducing vivaparous mammals like Homo sapiens ("human beings," aka, that thing you are, need to clarify everything with you, clearly) fertilization creates a new organism in the zygote stage of life. If we are to be most strict and technical, the embryo stage of life begins after the zygote stage of life and before the fetal stage.

CarsomyrPlusSix220804-#4,301 P.S. you are also a Homo sapiens in a "stage of life" and will be until you die.

NFBW2208040837-#4,305 You, ding beagle9 and I are Homo sapienscurrently in a "stage of life" that is not remotely similar to one of the many earliest stages of life when we were all a temporary part of a woman’s body and dependent on that woman for a supply of life sustaining nourishment, oxygenated blood, and removal of carbon dioxide and waste.

NFBW2208040837-#4,305 We are all postpartum human beings experiencing the mysteries of all life together.

NFBW2208040837-#4,305 The fatal flaw in CarsomyrPlusSix ’s entire argument is the following false premise:

CarsomyrPlusSix220803-#4,280 “Young human beings are not “part of their mothers.”

NFBW: You have no case that terminating a pregnancy is a human being killing a human being. CarsomyrPlusSix220803-#4,280 is absurd. END2208071714

Last edited:
NFBW2208071713 I was Homo sapien when I was only one cell attached to my mother and I will be Homo sapien after I am long dead and gone. But when I was part of my mother I was not a human being. I was human in a species sense but I was not a human being. I was brought into being at birth.

NFBW2207230010-#3,817 “bring into being" - Spoken when Jesus walked the earth - partus "act of giving birth, childbirth," from parere "to give birth to, bring into being"

CarsomyrPlusSix220804-#4,301

In sexually reproducing vivaparous mammals like Homo sapiens ("human beings," aka, that thing you are, need to clarify everything with you, clearly) fertilization creates a new organism in the zygote stage of life. If we are to be most strict and technical, the embryo stage of life begins after the zygote stage of life and before the fetal stage.

CarsomyrPlusSix220804-#4,301

P.S. you are also a Homo sapiens in a "stage of life" and will be until you die.

NFBW2208040837-#4,305 You, ding beagle9 and I are Homo sapienscurrently in a "stage of life" that is not remotely similar to one of the many earliest stages of life when we were all a temporary part of a woman’s body and dependent on that woman for a supply of life sustaining nourishment, oxygenated blood, and removal of carbon dioxide and waste.

NFBW2208040837-#4,305 We are all postpartum human beingsexperiencing the mysteries of all life together.

NFBW2208040837-#4,305 The fatal flaw in CarsomyrPlusSix ’s entire argument is the following false premise:

NFBW: You have no case that terminating a pregnancy is a human being killing a human being. CarsomyrPlusSix220803-#4,280 is absurd.

END2208071713
Do you realize that your entire position on this topic is you trying to promote young women (instead of them being level headed, having better self control, proper thinking, caretaking traits, rational minded, moral minded, anti-destructive, and loving life and being for life), you would rather want them instead to be (anti-everything above), and this is because of why ??

What's in it for you to steer society towards anarchy, chaos, and continued mayhem that ends in the total destruction of live's and the unborn babies live's ????

Are you some kind of sick human being that has no ethic's or moral's about yourself ?? Think about it..

NFBW2208060822-#4,377 When a pregnant woman privately has a medical procedure to terminate her unwanted pregnancy, what harm is it to you or any part of society what she does with her own body? Define the harm.

beagle9220807-#4,447 “The harm is when they make it societies harm by dragging society along for the ride.”

NFBW: Again I ask: what harm is it to you or any part of society what she does with her own body? Define the harm.

It is mostly harmful in perception only to a minority of Christian extremist church lady society. Why is that?. Most Christian’s, and non-Christian’s see more harm done by extremist church ladies like yourself for stepping on religious freedom and on human rights in the name of Jesus. You are detrimental to a free society church lady. END2308072053

Last edited:

Forum List

Back