Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

NFBW: Making American Taliban happy after devastating loss in Kansas . .
Hey, idiot?

You still can't fertilize an embryo.

You are undereducated and overopinionated.

Do you need some help?

In sexually reproducing vivaparous mammals like Homo sapiens ("human beings," aka, that thing you are, need to clarify everything with you, clearly) fertilization creates a new organism in the zygote stage of life. If we are to be most strict and technical, the embryo stage of life begins after the zygote stage of life and before the fetal stage. P.S. you are also a Homo sapiens in a "stage of life" and will be until you die.

Fertilization of an egg cell by the sperm cell already occurred well before this point, after which the egg cell and the sperm cell are fused into that new human being in the zygote stage of life. After this, after fertilization is done, there is no more egg cell and no more sperm cell.

It is not long before the first mitosis and the new human being is comprised of two cells. And then 4. And so on.

You cannot FERTILIZE an Homo sapiens in the embryo stage of life by any stretch of the imagination. Sperm cells would do nothing if you put them next to an embryo, nor would you expect them to. If you sloshed semen (and thus sperm cells) on your face right now, you would not be a "fertilized NotfooledbyW." This is patently and comically ridiculous. I do not know why you are being cartoonish.

Neither, if we are generous to you and creative in stretching definitions, is an embryo a crop that you could grow in the ground fertilized with manure, even figurative manure like the nonsense you type.

It is clear and understood by me
What is clear is that nothing is clear to you and nothing is understood by you.

NFBW: Yes, a potential human life lost.As I’ve told you before.

NFBW2207282115-#3,997 “I support a woman’s right to terminate her pregnancy. That right is based on her autonomous natural right to control what happens in her body. I know full well that when she chooses to terminate a developing human organism in her womb it ends the natural birth and life of a potential human being.

Abortion ends the natural birth and life of a potential human being.
Incorrect a human with potential.

You are minimizing the choice.

NFBW2208032117-#4,290 “What part of a fetus being a part of the mother don’t you get?”

NFBW: A fertilized embryo is a new living attached part of a pregnant woman’s physicality and anatomy that is a genetically distinct human organism in the earliest stage of the human life cycle. It is clear and understood by me that a woman’s decision to remove the developing aforementioned part of her body through the process of abortion, a potential individual human life will be ended when it is aborted. It is not immoral, murder, homicide genocide or a threat to civil society to remove a developing human organism that is attached and reliant upon and therefore part of woman’s own body if a woman decides to terminate it prior to viability if separated. END2208032342
It isn't a potential life. It is a living human being. You are minimizing abortion; sugar coating it so to speak.

NFBW: Why are you throwing inane questions at me now Kansas Loser Guy?

NFBW: A fertilized embryo is past the sperm assault but is referred to as the “potential beginnings of a human being.” Not an actual human being.

At the time of fertilization the ovum contains the potential beginnings of a human being.

As cell division takes place the cells of the blastoderm (embryonic disk) gradually form three layers from which all the body structures develop. The ectoderm(outer layer) gives rise to the epidermis of the skin and its appendages, and to the nervous system. The mesoderm (middle layer) develops into muscle, connective tissue, the circulatory organs, circulating lymph and blood cells, endothelial tissues within the closed vessels and cavities, and the epithelium portion of the urogenital system. From the endoderm (internal layer) are derived those portions not arising from the ectoderm, the liver, the pancreas, and the lu

END2208040537
You are playing words games for the express purpose of minimizing the consequences of an abortion.

P.S. you are also a Homo sapiens in a "stage of life" and will be until you die.
NFBW: You, ding beagle9 and I are Homo sapiens currently in a "stage of life" that is not remotely similar to one of the many earliest stages of life when we were all a temporary part of a woman’s body and dependent on that woman for a supply of life sustaining nourishment, oxygenated blood, and removal of carbon dioxide and waste.

We are all postpartum human beings experiencing the mysteries of all life together.

NFBW2207230010-#3,817 “bring into being" - Spoken when Jesus walked the earth - partus "act of giving birth, childbirth," from parere "to give birth to, bring into being"​
History and Etymology for postpartum - from the Latin phrase post partum "after childbirth," from post "after" + partum, accusative of partus "act of giving birth, childbirth," from parere "to give birth to, bring into being"​
NFBW: The fatal flaw in CarsomyrPlusSix ’s entire argument is the following false premise:

CarsomyrPlusSix220803-#4,280 “Young human beings are not “part of their mothers.”​
END2208040837

NFBW: You, ding beagle9 and I are Homo sapiens currently in a "stage of life" that is not remotely similar to one of the many earliest stages of life when we were all a temporary part of a woman’s body and dependent on that woman for a supply of life sustaining nourishment, oxygenated blood, and removal of carbon dioxide and waste.

We are all postpartum human beings experiencing the mysteries of all life together.

NFBW2207230010-#3,817 “bring into being" - Spoken when Jesus walked the earth - partus "act of giving birth, childbirth," from parere "to give birth to, bring into being"​
History and Etymology for postpartum - from the Latin phrase post partum "after childbirth," from post "after" + partum, accusative of partus "act of giving birth, childbirth," from parere "to give birth to, bring into being"​
NFBW: The fatal flaw in CarsomyrPlusSix ’s entire argument is the following false premise:

CarsomyrPlusSix220803-#4,280 “Young human beings are not “part of their mothers.”​
END2208040837
You are minimizing the consequences of abortion.

Also, the existence of the jointly made temporary organ, the placenta, makes short work of his “part of the mother’s body” stupidity.

Moreover, he is now asserting “post-partum” as though this is meaningful. Saying the same thing a different way doesn’t change anything - we already knew he believed in the magical personhood cave.

Also, the existence of the jointly made temporary organ, the placenta, makes short work of his “part of the mother’s body” stupidity.

Moreover, he is now asserting “post-partum” as though this is meaningful. Saying the same thing a different way doesn’t change anything - we already knew he believed in the magical personhood cave.
He's throwing mud against a wall in hope some of it will stick. The fact that he looks for new and "creative" ways to avoid saying abortion ends a human life is evidence that he knows he has lost.

The difference between a human fetal organism experiencing life in the womb as a biological part of one of millions of women alive today and a postpartum human being experiencing the mysteries of all life together is a major material difference in kind, not one of many significant differences between all the numerous stages of human development over a lifetime from fertilization to death.

For that fact the action by a woman who makes a choice to terminate her fetus by a safe medical procedure has zero consequences to civil society as a whole. She violates no living human being’s right to life property and pursuit of happiness. So what are the consequences to society that need to be stopped? END2208041135

Last edited:
Nope. You know nothing about her or future baby. It is not your uninformed decision that should ever be forced on her. Period.
Wrong. I know the future baby won’t be a future baby if it’s life is snuffed out inside the womb.

And, albeit inconsistent in my logic, I do recognize the tragic need for some exceptions. Even so, our wholesale slaughter of the preborn is larger and more repulsive that the holocaust and Mao and Stalin combined. And we have been standing idly by doing nothing about it.

The difference between a human fetal organism experiencing life in the womb as a biological part of one of millions of women alive today and a postpartum human being experiencing the mysteries of all life together is a major material difference in kind, not one of many minor differences between all the numerous stages of human development over a lifetime from fertilization to death.

For that fact the action by a woman who makes a choice to terminate her fetus by a safe medical procedure has zero consequences to civil society as a whole. She violates no living human being’s right to life property and pursuit of happiness. So what are the consequences to society ttat need to be stopped? END2208041135
Dude, save your rationalizations for yourself. No one is buying them. You are intentionally and knowingly minimizing the consequences of abortion.

Last edited:
Wrong. I know the future baby won’t be a future baby if it’s life is snuffed out inside the womb.

And, albeit inconsistent in my logic, I do recognize the tragic need for some exceptions. Even so, our wholesale slaughter of the preborn is larger and more repulsive that the holocaust and Mao and Stalin combined. And we have been standing idly by doing nothing about it.
When you get pregnant, you get to make this very hard and complicated decision, for yourself. Government should not decide for you, without knowing a single thing about your own situation.

Govt should not even know, you are pregnant early on....let alone forcing you to take the risks of pregnancy, when they don't even know them.

Also, the existence of the jointly made temporary organ, the placenta, makes short work of his “part of the mother’s body” stupidity

Dude, save your rationalizations for yourself.
NFBW: It is not rationalization that a fetal organism, including a placenta is part of the woman during her pregnancy. That is a fact. An undeniable fact. END2208041228

She violates no living human being’s right to life property and pursuit of happiness.
Monstrous and insane lie.

Abortion victims were living human beings.

They accordingly have a human right to life which is being violated. You can attempt to justify this violation, but you are not entitled to lie to do so.

When you get pregnant, you get to make this very hard and complicated decision, for yourself. Government should not decide for you, without knowing a single thing about your own situation.

Govt should not even know, you are pregnant early on....let alone forcing you to take the risks of pregnancy, when they don't even know them.
The standard lib comeback. 🙄 As empty now as it’s always been.

First, males don’t get pregnant. But all people (male and female) have a voice in saving human life.

Government isn’t seeking to make your decisions. Government only seeks (in some cases) to make decisions on behalf of the ones who can’t speak for themselves.

Liberal ideology on the topic of abortion always tries to paint the dire, bleak picture that anybody is seeking to impose shit on women. It’s a bullshit construct. And it’s not working anymore. It’s been exposed.

The right to life isn’t something left up to just the mother carrying the child. Society gets a say in it too.

Monstrous and insane lie.
NFBW: That coming from a postpartum human being who was separated at birth from his momma’s body, and in that moment of separation began oxygenating his own blood now denands that I believe the utter absurdity that he was never a part of his mother’s body:

END2208041353

now denands that I believe the utter absurdity that he was never a part of his mother’s body:

I do, in fact, insist, under penalty of mockery and derisive laughter, that you stop spewing scientific illiteracy claiming that I was ever a “part of my mothers body.”

Part of my first cell was part of my mother’s body. When I was one cell, at the beginning of my life, I was already not a part of her body anymore.

Point in fact, she had already cast off that egg cell prior to fertilization - otherwise it could not have been fertilized.

You flunk Biology, friendo.

Abortion victims were living human beings.
NFBW: That is your flawed unscientific political opinion and nothing more because you refuse to accept the scientific biological physiological fact that so called “abortion victims” are part of woman’s body when that medical procedure is performed. END2208041404

When I was one cell, at the beginning of my life, I was already not a part of her body anymore.
NFBW: if what you say is true pure logic and reason tells me you were ready to be separated and removed from your momma’s body at that moment without a developed brain tough guy, Science tells me all further cell growth, splitting, tissue forming what have you, etc would cease and that would be that. You snd your unique dna spend eternity in a landfill in NJ somewhere. But I will admit it could be possible if you ever voted for Trump that a team of Qanon scientists kept your two cells alive and brought you to viability but forgot to develop your brain. YES that could be possible. Highly improbable but possible I guess. END2208042420

Last edited:
NFBW: That is your flawed unscientific political opinion and nothing more
That is scientific fact.

You are uneducated and your lack of knowledge combined with your willful ignorance renders you incompetent to continue this debate.

You just state insane falsehoods.

Our lifespan begins at fertilization that is unassailable and indisputable textbook scientific fact. Again, we do not change species mid-lifespan, that is ludicrous, such a thing would not, could not be possible. You deny these realities all you want, it’s like denying gravity or that the earth is an ellipsoid, or that 2+2=4.

Your words are not even valid as opinion, they are just profoundly stupid error.

Forum List

Back