Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

Besides try to get you to acknowledge abortion ends a human life.
NFBW: First you ain’t nobody to tell me I have to acknowledge the absurd anti-woman unscientific bullshit pro-lifer propaganda that you are spreading here with CarsomyrPlusSix . You are promoting granting states the authority to deny equal protection rights to women thereby placing women below that of men and an unborn fetus? You are a goon. END2208031636

absurd anti-woman unscientific bullshit pro-lifer propaganda
So much projection. We’re just citing scientific fact, neutral to the topic at hand.

You choose to support killing innocent human beings, and you choose to lie that these killings aren’t killings. The former is a matter of your subjective values or lack thereof of value / values. The latter is just you lying or being crazy.

Treating folks equally is not discrimination.

NFBW: First you ain’t nobody to tell me I have to acknowledge the absurd anti-woman unscientific bullshit pro-lifer propaganda that you are spreading here with CarsomyrPlusSix . You are promoting granting states the authority to deny equal protection rights to women thereby placing women below that of men and an unborn fetus? You are a goon. END2208031636
It's not like it's a secret, dummy. Mothers know they are ending their child's life. That's why it's such a hard decision for them.

The only thing I am promoting is reality because you keep denying it. You want to make abortion be seen like a tonsillectomy. It's not. It's ending a human life. The least you can do is acknowledge it.

I don’t give two shits about your respiratory system obsession.
NFBW: Because my science is better than your science, You have summed up you science only once thusly: “They have their own body, their own genetic code, etc - they are distinct, and they are "someone else."

They do not have functioning lungs, they can’t live without blood being supplied by “someone else”. Your science ignored that reality so your science ain’t science because of that, Having DNA dies not identify the moment that hunan life begins. Being able to breathe scientifically without emotion is a huge part of visible humanness that all living breathing human beings who make choices as best they can bring humans - DNA has nothing to do with answering the questions in the mystery of life and because you say so means even less than that. END2208031719

Funny how once those distinct organisms enter the world, republicans turn their back on them. Whether it's WIC, or healthcare, or school lunches, republicans no longer care what happens to the unborn, once they're born.
You want dependency, Republicans want standard's and a meritocracy society not dependency... It is the parent's or parent who is responsible for their actions, and it is the parent's or parent who is responsible to raise their children up in the right way regardless of how poor they might be (been done for centuries upon centuries), and it is their responsibility to accept their choices made in life, and not kill their babies whether unborn or born.

Government can help some, but its not best to do so under Democrat leadership, because they exploit everything, and breed dependency for nefarious reason's.

The founding father's believed they were human beings forming, from the get go. But they did not believe the fetus had life, in the sense of personhood under the law where government had jurisdiction under the law, until quickening....until the baby stirred or kicked inside the mother, which is around 20 weeks gestation....before such, the mother to be alone, ruled alone.
Government doesn't want jurisdiction of a woman's womb nor does it want to interfere in her choice's as to whether she gets pregnant or not. It's only when genocide becomes a grave issue concerning the snuffing out of unborn babies because a reckless individual couldn't control themselves, and therefore thinks that the government is some sort of hitman that they can get to enter their womb in order to snuff out their unborn baby for them, and this way it clears their conscious of any wrong doing because government says that it was ok to kill their unborn babies. So whatever government says, then it's ok to these mindless drone's.

Mothers know they are ending their child's life.
Have you interviewed all or read somewhere to see if they consider terminating their pregnancy as premeditated contract murder of a human being as CarsomyrPlusSix calls it? Or do they see themselves legitimately terminating a biological organism that is not a human being or human life until it is born or close to the significant moment..

Stopping an unplanned pregnancy, whether by contraception, the morning after pill, chemical abortion or mechanical abortion (all before reaching viability) is a medical decision, not a moral one. Nobody has the right to tell somebody else that they have to do something with their body, that they choose not to do.

It's almost a form of slavery, culminating with (pun intended) forced labor.
And a citizen hasn't the right to think that it can drag government or anyone else into their choice's made in life, but that's exactly what has been going on in it all

Have you interviewed all or read somewhere to see if they consider terminating their pregnancy as premeditated contract murder of a human being as CarsomyrPlusSix calls it? Or do they see themselves legitimately terminating a biological organism that is not a human being or human life until it is born or close to the significant moment..
They cry about it. They know what they are doing. You do too.

You want dependency, Republicans want standard's and a meritocracy society not dependency... It is the parent's or parent who is responsible for their actions, and it is the parent's or parent who is responsible to raise their children up in the right way regardless of how poor they might be (been done for centuries upon centuries), and it is their responsibility to accept their choices made in life, and not kill their babies whether unborn or born.
There can be a number of reasons a parent or parents decide that for whatever reason, it would be detrimental to themselves, the health of the other, detrimental to their other children, or even the quality of life of an additional child.

You want to override that decision, and force them to go through the possibly lethal risks of pregnancy, and other impacts upon the mother. She might face uncovered medical expenses, unpaid leave, and loss of functionality.

What happened to small government? where it keeps it's hands off peoples private lives.

Government doesn't want jurisdiction of a woman's womb nor does it want to interfere in her choice's as to whether she gets pregnant or not. It's only when genocide becomes a grave issue concerning the snuffing out of unborn babies because a reckless individual couldn't control themselves, and therefore thinks that the government is some sort of hitman that they can get to enter their womb in order to snuff out their unborn baby for them, and this way it clears their conscious of any wrong doing because government says that it was ok to kill their unborn babies. So whatever government says, then it's ok to these mindless drone's.
Nope!

The question is: who should be making the decision about their own pregnancy, whether planned or not, the person pregnant, or the government who know nothing of your own situation?

My answer is, I trust in the woman to know her own medical, financial, and mental stress circumstances, and to do what she believes is best under her situation, and do not trust the government to be able to make that decision for her or force her to do what they want and not what she believes is best for all involved. How dare they even try!

She may make a wrong decision in the eyes of others, but it is her decision to make, at least early on in her pregnancy imo.

There can be a number of reasons a parent or parents decide that for whatever reason, it would be detrimental to themselves, the health of the other, detrimental to their other children, or even the quality of life of an additional child.

You want to override that decision, and force them to go through the possibly lethal risks of pregnancy, and other impacts upon the mother. She might face uncovered medical expenses, unpaid leave, and loss of functionality.

What happened to small government? where it keeps it's hands off peoples private lives.
Stop assigning things to republican's or conservatives in order to argue your bull crap created. No one wants to interfere with anyone's live's as long as they are not being immoral, evil, reckless, lawbreaking or anything that undermines a CIVILIZED SOCIETY. That's the dilemma you on the left are faced with, otherwise you want the freedom to undermine CIVILIZED SOCIETY by engaging in uncivilized activities, and civilized society rejects that want that you have to include them in it.

Nope!

The question is: who should be making the decision about their own pregnancy, whether planned or not, the person pregnant, or the government who know nothing of your own situation?

My answer is, I trust in the woman to know her own medical, financial, and mental stress circumstances, and to do what she believes is best under her situation, and do not trust the government to be able to make that decision for her or force her to do what they want and not what she believes is best for all involved. How dare they even try!

She may make a wrong decision in the eyes of others, but it is her decision to make, at least early on in her pregnancy imo.
Wrong question. I’ll tell you the only valid question:

Who should be protecting the preborn from the wholesale slaughter we call “abortion?”

Now, I will provide the one correct answer: That would be all of us.

Nope!

So you disagree with late term abortion or abortion after a heartbeat is detected etc ? I noticed your conscious kicked in for a second there, now why did it do that ?

Wrong question. I’ll tell you the only valid question:

Who should be protecting the preborn from the wholesale slaughter we call “abortion?”

Now, I will provide the one correct answer: That would be all of us.
They ought to be able to relate to that answer, because wasn't it them that said it takes a village to raise a child ? Wasn't it them that said people's children were no longer theirs ? Ad nauseam, Ad nauseam...

They cry about it.
NFBW: So no. You made it all up. You know nothing. They may cry they may not. They may feel they made a private health decision and it is none of your fucking business ding. I agree with the latter. It’s none of your business if a woman cries about something that has no detrimental effect on you and how you live your life. So buck up goon. Get your slimy authoritarian paws off every child bearing aged woman in the country, END2208031944

Last edited:
So no. You made it all up. You know nothing. They may cry they may not. They may feel they made a private health decision and it is none of your fucking business ding. I agree with the latter. It’s none of your business if a woman cries about something that has no detrimental effect on you and how you live your life. So buck up goon. Get your slimy authoritarian paws off every child bearing aged woman in the country, END2208031944
Losing control means losing the debate, so it is that you are losing in the rational common sense arena of thoughts and decency concerning the subject, otherwise as is evidenced in your heated rhetoric being spewed now.

NFBW: No one should be protecting a biological part of a woman from the woman during the early stages of pregnancy. When it can be separated and becomes a human being like the mother was at her birth, protect the hell out of that newborn infant. END2208031949

Last edited:

Forum List

Back