Roe overturned

Clearly you are jonesing for a crisis to be horrified about, but overturning Roe merely made abortions only slightly less convenient for some woman but not impossible.
No junior

Who pays for childcare if a woman is FORCED to bear an unwanted child?
Are you going to PAY?

And BTW I had a miscarriage the first time I was pregnant
Luckily I gave birth to two sons

IT’S A WOMAN’S CHOICE

Who babysits her children?
What about time off from her JOB?
I can continue
That's where their neighbors who support abortion should come together and help out with some cash. Don't be stingy... give 'til it HURTS :eusa_clap:

Often state laws. Texas for one makes it illegal to help a women seeking an abortion. The state is also encouraging citizens to report any case of abortion or anyone that helps a woman get an abortion. Similar to what Hitler did in his zeal to exterminate the Jews. Have citizens report their neighbors.
I support sending the decision back to the states but IMO that law is over the line. There is no stopping people from choosing what they'll do and if it requires sentencing them to prison, that helps no one.

No junior

Are you going to PAY?

IT’S A WOMAN’S CHOICE
If you take a look at countries that totally ban abortion, most of them are countries that no one on this board would consider calling home. Women are treated little better than cattle. Children are used for manual labor as young as 10 years old.

Afghanistan

Haiti

Malta

Republic of the Congo

Honduras

Mauritania

San Marino

Iraq

Senegal

Dominican Republic

Nicaragua

Jamaica

Palau

Sierra Leone

Laos

Palestine

Suriname

El Salvador

Madagascar

Tonga

If a fetus is a person, why isn't it nine months old when it's born?
What an ignorant desperate question this is.... ROTFLMBO.... Uh stages of development don't make what's taking place any less human at any of the various stages it is going through. Your desperation to justify killing an unborn baby at various stages is noted.

If you take a look at countries that totally ban abortion, most of them are countries that no one on this board would consider calling home. Women are treated little better than cattle. Children are used for manual labor as young as 10 years old.

Afghanistan

Haiti

Malta

Republic of the Congo

Honduras

Mauritania

San Marino

Iraq

Senegal

Dominican Republic

Nicaragua

Jamaica

Palau

Sierra Leone

Laos

Palestine

Suriname

El Salvador

Madagascar

Tonga
Yet another ridiculous analogy born of desperation in order to justify the ending of pregnancies by any means necessary, otherwise by any means in which can then be imagined if the mother so chooses because it's her "hosting body" that's involved. When in fact she and her sexual partner could have avoided the situation if they didn't act like animal's with no instincts of what will take place if have animal like sexual impulses instead of being more human about it all.

Worshiping the creature more than the creator is a huge problem in today's society. The roots of this situation is known, but no one is willing to roll it back because of the massive brainwashing that's gone on. The devil's seat I believe sits directly in hollyweird, and it has given him the ability to destroy societies with impunity or so he figured. His time is coming for it is written. He just wants to take as many as he can down with him.

No junior

Are you going to PAY?

IT’S A WOMAN’S CHOICE
Did anyone force that woman to spread her legs ?? Nope, but then as result of her freedom's she then decides to abort her wild animal like decision therefore with the support of, along with the aid and abettment of her friends, family, and government in doing so.

So the bottom line is that she involves everyone in the evil deed of using abortion as a contraception without the consideration of what her and her mate has caused or is causing... Not good.

It's sort of likened to a mother finding out that her child was doing wrong out in society, but when the consequences of the child's action's come to bear, then the mother is like a grizzly bear getting up on it's hind legs ready to defend the child regardless of what the child has done. That's the kind of reckless society we are now living in, and is causing so much death and destruction today. Freedom isn't free, but the word is used like a curse word against anyone trying to regulate or curtail the rotten tendencies that might arise amongst a free people that decided to build a golden calf, and began worshipping that golden calf.

What an ignorant desperate question this is.... ROTFLMBO.... Uh stages of development don't make what's taking place any less human at any of the various stages it is going through.

My litmus test for abortion is a question of viability.

If the opinion of a woman's doctor is that the fetus is not viable outside the womb, then she should have the right to make a choice regarding her pregnancy. Once a fetus is viable outside the womb, I don't believe abortion should be on the table. Please understand, though, that those are my personal opinions, and not what I think government should do.

Your desperation to justify killing an unborn baby at various stages is noted.

And what of all the babies you drown when you jerk off into the toilet?

It's funny.

So you're saying a woman can't get pregnant if she doesn't have intercourse?
No one is going to play your stupid games leftist... I've said what I wanted to say in order to benefit the smart people on the forum, and I've used you to do it... Now go pound sand with your idiocy.

My litmus test for abortion is a question of viability.

If the opinion of a woman's doctor is that the fetus is not viable outside the womb, then she should have the right to make a choice regarding her pregnancy. Once a fetus is viable outside the womb, I don't believe abortion should be on the table. Please understand, though, that those are my personal opinions, and not what I think government should do.

And what of all the babies you drown when you jerk off into the toilet?
LOL.. So now you are having perverse vision's take over... Wow.

Abortion is off the table once the fetus is outside of the womb ? I sure as heck think that anyone with an ounce of common decency would already know that, and most understand that an unborn human being "living" inside the womb (without a doctor having to tell them that), is a human life living in various stages within the womb that shouldn't be snuffed out because of irresponsible choices that now involves another human being that is seperate from the mother, even though dependent on the environment provided by that mother within that womb.

No one is going to play your stupid games leftist... I've said what I wanted to say in order to benefit the smart people on the forum, and I've used you to do it... Now go pound sand with your idiocy.

I'm hardly a leftist, idiot. I voted for Trump twice, have a wide array of firearms (closing in on 50 at the moment) and believe that "pride month" is bullshit.

I think you were trying to say that a woman can't get pregnant if she doesn't have intercourse. I was just trying to confirm that was what you intended to say...

LOL.. So now you are having perverse vision's take over... Wow.

Abortion is off the table once the fetus is outside of the womb ?

No, dumbfuck, that's not what I said.

If, in a doctor's opinion, the fetus would not survive outside the womb, then a woman should still have the choice to terminate or to continue the pregnancy.

I was holding out hope that you were capable of having a reasoned conversation about this, but those hopes are slowly being dashed...

I'm hardly a leftist, idiot. I voted for Trump twice, have a wide array of firearms (closing in on 50 at the moment) and believe that "pride month" is bullshit.

I think you were trying to say that a woman can't get pregnant if she doesn't have intercourse. I was just trying to confirm that was what you intended to say...
Well I know that a woman can get pregnant by artificial insemination, but she's not looking to abort her baby that she wants in cases like that, so I didn't include that when I spoke.

No, dumbfuck, that's not what I said.

If, in a doctor's opinion, the fetus would not survive outside the womb, then a woman should still have the choice to terminate or to continue the pregnancy.

I was holding out hope that you were capable of having a reasoned conversation about this, but those hopes are slowly being dashed...
Well explain yourself better ... Good grief.

Yet another ridiculous analogy born of desperation in order to justify the ending of pregnancies by any means necessary, otherwise by any means in which can then be imagined if the mother so chooses because it's her "hosting body" that's involved. When in fact she and her sexual partner could have avoided the situation if they didn't act like animal's with no instincts of what will take place if have animal like sexual impulses instead of being more human about it all.

Worshiping the creature more than the creator is a huge problem in today's society. The roots of this situation is known, but no one is willing to roll it back because of the massive brainwashing that's gone on. The devil's seat I believe sits directly in hollyweird, and it has given him the ability to destroy societies with impunity or so he figured. His time is coming for it is written. He just wants to take as many as he can down with him.
The analogy is a comparison between places that outlaw abortion and those that don't. The ten states with highest level of education all allow abortion. 8 of 10 states with lowest level education are all states that ban abortion. 10 out 10 states with the most wealth allow abortions while 8 out of 10 of poorest states ban abortion. 7 out 10 states with lowest violent crime rate allow abortions and 8 out 10 states with highest crime rate ban abortions. Bottom line is whether you look at nations or states in US places, places that ban abortion are just not very good places. to live.

The analogy is a comparison between places that outlaw abortion and those that don't. The ten states with highest level of education all allow abortion. 8 of 10 states with lowest level education are all states that ban abortion. 10 out 10 states with the most wealth allow abortions while 8 out of 10 of poorest states ban abortion. 7 out 10 states with lowest violent crime rate allow abortions and 8 out 10 states with highest crime rate ban abortions. Bottom line is whether you look at nations or states in US places, places that ban abortion are just not very good places. to live.
Ok Einstein..... Have you ever read the Bible in which would tell you all about the evil's of today, and all about the differences in wisdom and knowledge old verses new, and what is actually taking place between all such things these days ?? It would sure help your confusion concerning knowledge and wisdom being found in today's time's verses old times through out history.

Forum List

Back