Roe overturned

Earlier in the thread, mentioned was Connecticut in leading anti-abortion history circa 1820.

1 Jul 2022 FFRF Lauds Wis. Heroes, Lambasts Heartless 'Antis' in Abortion Ban Fallout
'....There's no legal consensus that the 1849 law is still in effect, but the risk of prosecution closed Wisconsin's four clinics less than an hour after the Supreme Court handed down its decision....Secular, compassionate people of reason must challenge these intolerable Christian-based laws that are anti-woman and anti-liberty.'

'It is not enough for them that the Supreme Court repealed Roe v. Wade and turned the decision back to the state, setting in motion the closure of clinics....Unbelievably, the misnomered group, Pro-Life Wisconsin claims even the exception to save a woman's life should be removed from the statue.'
(FFRF Lauds Wis. Heroes, op cit)

Or, if it is more than 9 weeks, she can hop on a bus to go to an abortion clinic in a state that will allow abortions for her. Overturning Roe has certainly made getting an abortion less convenient for some women.
Back alley butchers are rejoicing

Obviously you haven't thought this through. AA pregnant woman who lives in a state with restrictive abortion laws can hope on a bus to go to a medical clinic in a state with more liberal abortion laws. Overturning Roe does not prevent any woman who wants an abortion in a medical clinic from getting one; it just makes it a little less convenient.

Yup. Like the coyotes love strict limits on immigration.

"The problem with making things crimes that aren't really crimes is that we still get real criminals." - Penn Jillette.

Obviously you haven't thought this through. AA pregnant woman who lives in a state with restrictive abortion laws can hope on a bus to go to a medical clinic in a state with more liberal abortion laws. Overturning Roe does not prevent any woman who wants an abortion in a medical clinic from getting one; it just makes it a little less convenient.
Who babysits her children?
What about time off from her JOB?
I can continue

Who babysits her children?
What about time off from her JOB?
I can continue
Bottom line is any woman who wants an abortion in a medical clinic will still be able to get one, but for some women it will be less convenient. There is no crisis, just some inconvenience.

A woman's abortion convenience going to another state does not cover the implications of the POSCOTUS fuck-up. At least they're not buying the pro-life misnomer here:

3 Jul 2022 Wisconsin Catholic Church Vandalized with Abortion Graffiti

This particular Atwood 'hood is a Daughters of the American Revolution citadel, where they do gestures of remembrance while wearing white gloves. Study this pathology.

Clearly you are jonesing for a crisis to be horrified about, but overturning Roe merely made abortions only slightly less convenient for some woman but not impossible.
It's way more pathological than that. This overturning signals a resurgence of American nazism fueled by the Democrat party, just in case you were ignoring CIA-sponsored Ukrainian nazism.

Bottom line is any woman who wants an abortion in a medical clinic will still be able to get one, but for some women it will be less convenient. There is no crisis, just some inconvenience.

As I see it, mail order abortions where a drug can induce an abortion are about to be more commonplace. They're supposed to be good for up to10 weeks of a pregnancy, which means women better not wait too long to find out if they are in a family way. Such drugs will probably be illegal in states where any abortion is illegal, but I think enforcing that will be quite difficult. There will no doubt be friends, relatives, or associates living in abortion states that will help facilitate the transaction.

As I see it, mail order abortions where a drug can induce an abortion are about to be more commonplace. They're supposed to be good for up to10 weeks of a pregnancy, which means women better not wait too long to find out if they are in a family way. Such drugs will probably be illegal in states where any abortion is illegal, but I think enforcing that will be quite difficult. There will no doubt be friends, relatives, or associates living in abortion states that will help facilitate the transaction.
Fau Chi's NIH is already way ahead in studies: anti-coronavirus chemistry is also abortifacient chemistry: USMB search 'Withania.' The plants of yesteryear America include Pennyroyal, Cottonwood and Tree of Heaven (Ailanthus).

Ben Franklin prescribed Pennyroyal, pulegone being the active constituent, which can be fatal. Where are the reports of fatalities in Franklin's time?

It could be Fau Chi's experimental beagles that were given Franklin's pulegone, though the report costs $35.95 to find out:

Sep 1994 Merck Research laboratories, West Point, Pa. / HIV Protease Inhibition / Pulegone
'....This new amino acid amide surrogate can be readily prepared in large scale from (R)-pulegone.....in a dog model.'

A report from the Czech Republic, May 2022:

SARS-CoV-2 / Pulegone

Dec 2020 India / SARS-CoV-2 / Pulegone

Other pulegone-containing plants are Bursera graveolens and Glechoma hederacea.

Bursera graveolens
'....yoga studios and witch practitioners utilize it....ageing of some beers.'

The anti-Hepatitis B virus plant, Glechoma hederacea was also used in Anglo-Saxon beers of the 6th century (See Cockayne's Starcraft and Wortcunning).

Glechoma hederacea

Cockayne, Leechdoms, Wortcunning and Starcraft

We don't think Kennedy Jr. (The Real Anthony Fauci) knows that the pulegone trajectory links to Bill Gates backyard, Seattle, and the University of Mississippi for the connection to chloroquine:

Sep 1987 Dept. of Medicinal Chemistry, University of Washington, Seattle / Metabolism of Abortifacient Terpene, (R)-(+)-Pulegone
'....cobaltous chloride and piperonyl butoxide block toxicity.'

The University of Mississippi, however, used the two blockers in the months previous to the Seattle study, and note the arrhythmia symptom linked to coronavirus biology:

Jul-Aug 1987 University of Mississippi Medical Center Department of Pharmacology and Toxicology / Chloroquine
'....class III antiarrhythmic agent, amiodarone....cobaltous chloride....piperonyl butoxide....was significantly decreased by 0.5 mM chloroquine.'

I'm sorry you are having so much difficulty understanding the issue that you have to resort to personal attacks, but restrictive abortion laws are obviously common sense in states that have them just as liberal abortion laws are common sense in states that have them. The simple fact is that overturning Roe will not prevent any women who wants an abortion from getting one; it will simply be a little less convenient.
Where have I done a personal attack in this thread? Generally I avoid personal attacks even if attack because I believe they are counterproductive and a waste of time.

I don't believe anyone that wants an abortion can get one. 75% of those that get abortions are low income and 15% of those are best described as being destitute. I'm referring to the homeless, runway kids, illegal immigrants without income, and women that for various reasons find themselves with nothing. Social welfare agencies in the state are certainly not going to help. And agencies outside the state will not be allowed to.

The top 25% which is middle income and the wealthy will of course have no problem. They'll just make their air reservations, get an abortion, recover in a nice hotel and fly home.

Forum List

Back