Is Melting Robert E. Lee's Statue A Sign Of White Genocide?

Yes it is. You can use the separate if you lack the understanding of the complexity of the English language.

Dependent until viability, and science is working on dropping that number of weeks.
Dependent until viablity is your concession that fetuses are not independent lifeforms.
No, you play and dance around words to try to convince yourself you don't support killing a separate lifeform over the whims of another lifeform.
I'm not playing with you Marty, I'm schooling you for everyone to see.

Dependent until viablity is your concession that fetuses are not independent lifeforms.

I'm not playing with you Marty, I'm schooling you for everyone to see.

They are independent, as they are not part of the Mother with regards to DNA, circulatory system, nervous system, etc.

You couldn't school as a fish.

They are independent, as they are not part of the Mother with regards to DNA, circulatory system, nervous system, etc.

You couldn't school as a fish.
And with regards to their ability to live without their mother? No. Because then they'd be viable, independent lives.

😄

Admittedly so. 😄

This goes back to the old abortion rights argument over the fetus being a "lump of tissue", like a cancer skin tag or polyp.

Those aren't independent organisms, but parts of the woman in question. A fetus is an independent organism.

Now all 4 are dependent on the woman, but only one is its own independent lifeform.

Clear now?

This goes back to the old abortion rights argument over the fetus being a "lump of tissue", like a cancer skin tag or polyp.

Those aren't independent organisms, but parts of the woman in question. A fetus is an independent organism.

Now all 4 are dependent on the woman, but only one is its own independent lifeform.

Clear now?
No. Those faulty arguments don't have anything to do with me. A fetus certainly is a different lifeform than the mother. It's not an independent one. It doesn't become one until its able to live apart from its mother. You don't get to have this stupid argument because people on the other side had a dumb argument previously. They're both dumb arguments.

No. Those faulty arguments don't have anything to do with me. A fetus certainly is a different lifeform than the mother. It's not an independent one. It doesn't become one until its able to live apart from its mother. You don't get to have this stupid argument because people on the other side had a dumb argument previously. They're both dumb arguments.

No, they are arguments, and validate my use of independent LIFEFORM dependent on the mother.

Forum List

Back