Is Melting Robert E. Lee's Statue A Sign Of White Genocide?

I don't support baby slaving. They are far too young to produce any viable labor.

At least I don't ignore the fact that abortion kills said babies way before they even have a chance to exist.

Irony is defined by an abortion fetishist pretending to care about infants.
This response is an example of when you are getting owned so hard that you think joking about enslaving children justifies simping for slavers

Your slaver heroes did. At least, that we your argument.

Abortion doesn't kill babies. It kills fetuses.

These are sad deflections. I care about independent human lives. Your heroes didn't.

Again, they aren't my heroes, but they aren't automatically evil men just because they supported slavery like most people did back then.

A distinction without merit. It would have been a baby without the conscious decision to kill it.

They cared about society and lives, they just lived in a different time.

This response is an example of when you are getting owned so hard that you think joking about enslaving children justifies simping for slavers

The first part is sarcasm, figures you don't get it.

Your side kills tons of them before they even have a chance to be born, never mind enslaved.

Again, they aren't my heroes, but they aren't automatically evil men just because they supported slavery like most people did back then.

A distinction without merit. It would have been a baby without the conscious decision to kill it.

There were a lot of people who DIDN'T SUPPORT SLAVERY

Ironically, none of those people are the ones you Confederate simps decided to honor and revere....you would think the men and women who were brave enough to stand for what is right at a time it mattered most would be the ones you honor....

That is.....if you agreed with their position.....but clearly, you didn't.......you folks just pretend like you do out of shame

The first part is sarcasm, figures you don't get it.

Your side kills tons of them before they even have a chance to be born, never mind enslaved.
I never had an abortion....

Nor do I recall anyone putting guns to a mother head to force her to have an abortion......

And no one is putting a gun to your head forcing you to simp for slavers....you are doing that all on your own

There were a lot of people who DIDN'T SUPPORT SLAVERY

Ironically, none of those people are the ones you Confederate simps decided to honor and revere....you would think the men and women who were brave enough to stand for what is right at a time it mattered most would be the ones you honor....

That is.....if you agreed with their position.....but clearly, you didn't.......you folks just pretend like you do out of shame

Less so earlier on, more so later on.

My ancestors weren't even here yet in 1861. It was still another 25 years for the earliest one from Northern Italy.

The ones that stood and fought for the Union allowed the losers to mourn their loss as they saw fit. Now worthless drones like you have decided to reverse that choice made by the actual winners. You have no right to it, no agency for it.

I never had an abortion....

Nor do I recall anyone putting guns to a mother head to force her to have an abortion......

And no one is putting a gun to your head forcing you to simp for slavers....you are doing that all on your own

Dodge, you support extremist abortion rights laws like the one in NY you own it.

I'm messing with Curried Goatbrain, a firm supporter of abortion and mutilating confused kids.

Want to support that?

You judge evil however you want Marty. If you don't think baby slavers are necessarily evil that gets to be your opinion. Obviously I feel differently.
Would have doesn't mean anything to my argument. Mothers are the arbiters of their bodies and they should be the arbiters of whether life grows in their body. I don't feel ashamed for that as you obviously do with your love of baby slavers.
What time they live in doesn't have anything to do with whether actions are reprehensible.

You judge evil however you want Marty. If you don't think baby slavers are necessarily evil that gets to be your opinion. Obviously I feel differently.

Would have doesn't mean anything to my argument. Mothers are the arbiters of their bodies and they should be the arbiters of whether life grows in their body. I don't feel ashamed for that as you obviously do with your love of baby slavers.

What time they live in doesn't have anything to do with whether actions are reprehensible.

Bingo, baby slaver, man when you get a term you just can't give it up can you? Spectrum much?

More deflection and ignorance of your obvious hypocrisy.

Yes, it does.

Less so earlier on, more so later on.

My ancestors weren't even here yet in 1861. It was still another 25 years for the earliest one from Northern Italy.

The ones that stood and fought for the Union allowed the losers to mourn their loss as they saw fit. Now worthless drones like you have decided to reverse that choice made by the actual winners. You have no right to it, no agency for it.
Why do you keep dodging the fact that none of you folks honor the people who opposed slavery when it mattered?

Why do you folks glorify slavers like Jefferson Davis more than Cassius Clay -- you morons probably still think I am talking about a boxer when I say that name

And you keep saying less so early on? what the fuck are you talking about.....Do you know who really opposed slavery at the time it mattered most? Slaves...but fuck them right....

Another reason why I say you conservatives are full of shit

Why do you keep dodging the fact that none of you folks honor the people who opposed slavery when it mattered?

Why do you folks glorify slavers like Jefferson Davis more than Cassius Clay -- you morons probably still think I am talking about a boxer when I say that name

And you keep saying less so early on? what the fuck are you talking about.....Do you know who really opposed slavery at the time it mattered most? Slaves...but fuck them right....

Another reason why I say you conservatives are full of shit

Plenty of Union generals and Lincoln are respected by conservatives.

JD means nothing to me, I just don't see why we need to destroy any memorials to him in areas where he did mean something. Such destruction usually at the behest of ignorant SJW twat-waddles like you.

How much opposition was there actually? one of the biggest revolts was actually led by a white guy.

Bingo, baby slaver, man when you get a term you just can't give it up can you? Spectrum much?
Those words bother you don't they? 😄 That's the point.
More deflection and ignorance of your obvious hypocrisy.
No hypcrisy. Totally consistent argument.

1. Mother's, and everyone really, having autonomy over their own bodies is a good thing. The other alternative is someone else having control over a woman body.

2. Fetuses can't have autonomy over their own body. They dont have their own bodies or their own thoughts. They are dependent life forms.

3. Babies do have independent bodies.

4. The Founders enslaved those baby bodies.

5. You love the Founders.

6. You and the Founders are trash people.
Yes, it does.
It doesn’t. Noon or midnight baby slaving is still deplorable.

Those words bother you don't they? 😄 That's the point.

No hypcrisy. Totally consistent argument.

1. Mother's, and everyone really, having autonomy over their own bodies is a good thing. The other alternative is someone else having control over a woman body.

2. Fetuses can't have autonomy over their own body. They dont have their own bodies or their own thoughts. They are dependent life forms.

3. Babies do have independent bodies.

4. The Founders enslaved those baby bodies.

5. You love the Founders.

6. You and the Founders are trash people.

It doesn’t. Noon or midnight baby slaving is still deplorable.

Nah, just shows you to be the 1/4 trick pony we all know on this board.

Nope.

More vapid rationalization, now with numbers!!!!

Nah, just shows you to be the 1/4 trick pony we all know on this board.

Nope.

More vapid rationalization, now with numbers!!!!
I know you can't intellectually refute anything I said. Do you need me to tell you what some of those words mean?

"A statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee that was a focal point of a deadly white nationalist protest in 2017 has been melted down and will be repurposed into new works of art. The Jefferson School African American Heritage Center, a Charlottesville-based Black history museum, said Thursday that the statue had been destroyed. The Charlottesville City Council voted in 2021 to donate the statue to the heritage center, after it proposed a Swords into Plowshares project that would melt the statue and repurpose it into “public art that expresses the City’s values of inclusivity and racial justice,” according to the proposal submitted to the city."

View attachment 849520

As Elon Musk seems to imply, the melting down of this statue is basically white genocide....they (whoever they are) wants the extinction of white people or at the very least, white Confederates. However, if this is the case, why would anyone think they are the target of "white genocide" today if the Confederacy hasn't existed for 150 plus years....who would these "Confederates" be today? and why would a statue being melted down trigger them to the point that they believe they are the target of genocide?

If black folks being systematically murdered BY THE STATE for years (even after the end of the Civil War) didn't constitute genocide, how the fuck would melting down a piece of metal be even remotely close to something considered genocide?

Dunno, but blacks are very prejudicial, systemic criminals and have lots of hatred in the hearts.

See So. Africa for how it would be.

wakanda.jpg

Forum List

Back